Beyblade Burst Sparking Episode #47 (February 12, 2021)

Does anyone think this is the last time Free is shown in sparking.
(Feb. 12, 2021  1:53 PM)MasterChef Wrote: Does anyone think this is the last time Free is shown in sparking.

Nah, I think he will be shown in the last battle between the bros and Shu and Lane. Possibly also in Valt and Rantaro vs Shu and Lane.
The worst thing is that in most of the battles lately the person who loses doesn't even try to counter with any moves. There was zero reason for Free to not use Nothing Break when Hyperion was coming at him. He just stood there and took it.
The series have no common sense. Only filled with filter and armor plots that make no sense. Debating on whether this series is more horrible than GT. And even GT had more of an interesting “story” than this.
I don't understand why most people don't understand that Free wasn't even serious.
Free lost on purpose so Hikaru & Hyuga & Valt could advance. Free is the best in my opinion!
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:33 PM)Adimohr Wrote: I don't understand why most people don't understand that Free wasn't even serious.
Free lost on purpose so Hikaru & Hyuga & Valt could advance. Free is the best in my opinion!

Same reason how he wanted revenge against Lean but instead used nothing break on Shu I doubt he lost on purpose even Wakiya said if all 5 five teams had two points even the team with one point could have still advanced to the finals so that’s complete BS
(Feb. 12, 2021  9:00 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:34 AM)Zeutron Wrote:
Free > Silas

To be honest it really doesn’t seem like that has been the case throughout this tournament.

(Feb. 12, 2021  2:40 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  2:33 PM)Adimohr Wrote: I don't understand why most people don't understand that Free wasn't even serious.

Same reason how he wanted revenge against Lean but instead used nothing break on Shu I doubt he lost on purpose even Wakiya said if all 5 five teams had two points even the team with one point could have still advanced to the finals so that’s complete BS

Honestly as much as I hate the fact that Free and Silas got disrespected, he didn’t lost on purpose in either battle, he was visibly surprised throughout both battles and didn’t see his eliminations coming. I’m pretty sure he was just staring at Valt because he was having fun with the bros and believed they were talented as Valt had said. Free not being serious seems to be a common excuse among fans but it’s just not the case.
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:13 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  9:00 AM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Free > Silas

To be honest it really doesn’t seem like that has been the case throughout this tournament.

(Feb. 12, 2021  2:40 PM)BeybladeX100 Wrote: Same reason how he wanted revenge against Lean but instead used nothing break on Shu I doubt he lost on purpose even Wakiya said if all 5 five teams had two points even the team with one point could have still advanced to the finals so that’s complete BS

Honestly as much as I hate the fact that Free and Silas got disrespected, he didn’t lost on purpose in either battle, he was visibly surprised throughout both battles and didn’t see his eliminations coming. I’m pretty sure he was just staring at Valt because he was having fun with the bros and believed they were talented as Valt had said. Free not being serious seems to be a common excuse among fans but it’s just not the case.

I agree
(Feb. 12, 2021  1:33 PM)MasterChef Wrote: One of the worst episodes maybe it was boring and the battle was very bad. Also Valt and Rantaro are going to lose

Compared to episode 45, this episode was pretty good. They actually had a decent exposition when Free and Sisco remember the good old beginning days of the brothers which translates into an interesting battle of strategy imo.

Hyuga didn't say zoom zoom or crash crash in this episode as much, or maybe not at all. At least he's getting somewhere even if the writers like forcing things down at the last second.

Guarantee you he may just return back to usual for no reason.
I liked the part where free looked at valt smiling, I think it shows how he's having fun now.
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:52 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  1:33 PM)MasterChef Wrote: One of the worst episodes maybe it was boring and the battle was very bad. Also Valt and Rantaro are going to lose

Compared to episode 45, this episode was pretty good. They actually had a decent exposition when Free and Sisco remember the good old beginning days of the brothers which translates into an interesting battle of strategy imo.

Hyuga didn't say zoom zoom or crash crash in this episode as much, or maybe not at all. At least he's getting somewhere even if the writers like forcing things down at the last second.

Yeah I like the episode as well. I think a lot of the hate comes from the disrespect towards Free/Silas which is a fair critique. Still I feel like Free losing is also a big issue for people. What I mean by that is Free losing in general seems to provoke some fans. If you look closely you can see that the reactions are very similar to Lane and Shu vs Free and Silas when it’s on the topic of Free losing.
(Feb. 12, 2021  4:05 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  3:52 PM)Valtryek Aoi Wrote: Compared to episode 45, this episode was pretty good. They actually had a decent exposition when Free and Sisco remember the good old beginning days of the brothers which translates into an interesting battle of strategy imo.

Yeah I like the episode as well. I think a lot of the hate comes from the disrespect towards Free/Silas which is a fair critique. Still I feel like Free losing is also a big issue for people. What I mean by that is Free losing in general seems to provoke some fans. If you look closely you can see that the reactions are very similar to Lane and Shu vs Free and Silas when it’s on the topic of Free losing.

Well to be honest; it does kinda make sense; The way they have portrayed free in this season is far form perfect. Compared to other seasons he seems weak. Last time wwe saw him was in Choz And he lost only once in a good and hard fought battle.  So when a Free fan (myself included ) looks at his losses this season they seem kinda off. 

The main reason people do not like this season is due to the lacklustre battles (except of course a few episodes) which arises due to the lack of time ( 10 mins is really not enough tbh). IF they really had to bring the legends back they should have increased the run time to at least 15 mins; this would give for much better battles. ( last time we saw Fafnirs Avatar was in episode 27. Can you believe it?!) This episode was a prime example: It seemed as if free just went down without a fight.
(Feb. 12, 2021  4:40 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  4:05 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah I like the episode as well. I think a lot of the hate comes from the disrespect towards Free/Silas which is a fair critique. Still I feel like Free losing is also a big issue for people. What I mean by that is Free losing in general seems to provoke some fans. If you look closely you can see that the reactions are very similar to Lane and Shu vs Free and Silas when it’s on the topic of Free losing.

Well to be honest; it does kinda make sense; The way they have portrayed free in this season is far form perfect. Compared to other seasons he seems weak. Last time wwe saw him was in Choz And he lost only once in a good and hard fought battle.  So when a Free fan (myself included ) looks at his losses this season they seem kinda off. 

The main reason people do not like this season is due to the lacklustre battles (except of course a few episodes) which arises due to the lack of time ( 10 mins is really not enough tbh). IF they really had to bring the legends back they should have increased the run time to at least 15 mins; this would give for much better battles. ( last time we saw Fafnirs Avatar was in episode 27. Can you believe it?!)

There are other characters in the season who have been treated badly throughout burst and are just now receiving what they deserve such as Silas (sort of) and Ranjiro, if you ask me Free sitting out was long overdue. 

Also I understand what you mean about the season but i’m kinda just referring to the Free episodes in general. An episode doesn’t suck because your fav loses, at least not just because your fav loses that’s more like bias than a fair argument. This is the same thing people were dunking on the Valt fans for. There is a bit of clear cut hypocrisy when it comes to people get salty over favs losing.
(Feb. 12, 2021  4:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  4:40 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: Well to be honest; it does kinda make sense; The way they have portrayed free in this season is far form perfect. Compared to other seasons he seems weak. Last time wwe saw him was in Choz And he lost only once in a good and hard fought battle.  So when a Free fan (myself included ) looks at his losses this season they seem kinda off. 

The main reason people do not like this season is due to the lacklustre battles (except of course a few episodes) which arises due to the lack of time ( 10 mins is really not enough tbh). IF they really had to bring the legends back they should have increased the run time to at least 15 mins; this would give for much better battles. ( last time we saw Fafnirs Avatar was in episode 27. Can you believe it?!)

There are other characters in the season who have been treated badly throughout burst and are just now receiving what they deserve such as Silas (sort of) and Ranjiro, if you ask me Free sitting out was long overdue. 

Also I understand what you mean about the season but i’m kinda just referring to the Free episodes in general. An episode doesn’t suck because your fav loses, at least not just because your fav loses that’s more like bias than a fair argument. This is the same thing people were dunking on the Valt fans for. There is a bit of clear cut hypocrisy when it comes to people get salty over favs losing.

Well to be honest i Have no problem in Free loosing; but the way he does seems like he doesnt care to fight anymore. I mean if he went down fighting in this episode i would have been okay; Just like sisco did . But he did not even counter attack  when his strategy was overwhelmed which was dissapointing to be brutally honest. 

I had no problem when Valt lost to Lean in the finals but I do have problems if there is no fight.( come on they are called legends for a reason lol)
(Feb. 12, 2021  4:54 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  4:43 PM)Zeutron Wrote: There are other characters in the season who have been treated badly throughout burst and are just now receiving what they deserve such as Silas (sort of) and Ranjiro, if you ask me Free sitting out was long overdue. 

Well to be honest i Have no problem in Free loosing; but the way he does seems like he doesnt care to fight anymore. I mean if he went down fighting in this episode i would have been okay; Just like sisco did . But he did not even counter attack  when his strategy was overwhelmed which was dissapointing to be brutally honest. 

I had no problem when Valt lost to Lean in the finals but I do have problems if there is no fight.( come on they are called legends for a reason lol)

I mean a lot of people in this tournament have been losing in that same way and Free technically did go in for the clash he just didn’t use a special move, it’s not really caring not to fight anymore than it is just getting overpowered. People (not talking about you though) seem to turn a blind eye if it isn’t a favoured character of theirs that loses. Aiga and Ranjiro lost the exact same way to Hyuga and Hikaru but nobody says anything.
(Feb. 12, 2021  5:35 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote: Don’t blame Free blame Plot.

The Basic Idea behind the plot is nice i must say; however the execution is bad for the anime.
(Feb. 12, 2021  5:41 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:

The Basic Idea behind the plot is nice i must say; however the execution is bad for the anime.

That's about the size of it. I completely agree.
(Feb. 12, 2021  5:41 PM)Vtryuga Wrote:

Yeah I agree with Vtryuga if it really was that easy you could blame a lot of different things on plot. Even so, Free losing isn’t a bad thing in general context.
the legends losing isn't an issue same with how the match results.  the real issue here is the time with little time every battle will be rush and unsatisfying if it had that time it would great cause the results would've been the same just satisfying,  look at the first half of the season mainly before the legend festival all the match was good cause some of them were like 2 part which gives a better match but after some match was like to short to enjoy.  they only 2 match that was satisfying to watch during the legend festival 1 vs 1 was valt vs lane and the match after the festival shu vs lane besides that the mini match aiga had with drum was also good.  now losing is not am issue everybody loses at some point it's a matter of how you lose I'll give one of the  best example the most intenses rivalry lui vs shu that confrontation was satisfying from the beginning to end shu lost 3 straight time to lui all were close called until lui lost great battle great ending.  but sparking anime has had issue with making you invests into certain battles and give you a satisfying match and loses how do you mess up free vs shu ? or valt vs lui in the same arc now yes this season help ranjiro and sisco but they didn't need to give the other lazy loses for that they could've easily done it without doing that.  look at lui & drum vs sisco & free that match manage to make everyone look good so they definitely can do it, but of course the time is a big issue if this season was in my about the legend without the bros it would've been good cause their time would've go into the battle length now you can keep lane as the threat just power him down a bit and good to (that's for the anime by the way the manga version is fine ).
(Feb. 12, 2021  11:40 AM)darksidemoon Wrote:

Honestly, I have no problem with the Legendary Bladers losing to the Asahi brothers and Lean. It's to be expected, since the concept of having the strongest of the strongest face each other will bound to have even strong favourites like Free and Lui to lose more often makes the battles more interesting. It's honestly fine as long as the new characters are good.

However, my problem with this season is that (in the anime, not the manga) the new characters are kinda boring. Hyuga and Lean are not interesting characters at all, especially Lean whom the writers seemingly wanted to push as the series' breakout character.

Hikaru is a little better than the two and I would argue that he should've been the focal spotlight between the Asahi brothers, since he's the first main protagonist to be level-headed and smart (unless you count Gingka as well) whilst maintaining his enthusiasm for Beyblade. I would've much preferred if Hikaru was the main protagonist, and had his journey be that he shouldn't only rely on facts, data and logic to defeat the legends, but also use creativity and outside the box thinking.

Sorry for the long post here, just wanted to give my input.
Honestly, I'm really sad for Free and Sisco. The writers did them dirty.
(Feb. 12, 2021  5:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  5:41 PM)Vtryuga Wrote: The Basic Idea behind the plot is nice i must say; however the execution is bad for the anime.

Yeah I agree with Vtryuga if it really was that easy you could blame a lot of different things on plot. Even so, Free losing isn’t a bad thing in general context.
It is, those kids are scrubs. Especially Hyuga he’s literal trash backed up by plot. I can’t even remember a battles he’s had where it wasn’t backed by plot.

I can’t wait until Valt and Shu lose, then you’ll all start agreeing with me.
(Feb. 12, 2021  8:50 PM)Isaiah.burley Wrote:
(Feb. 12, 2021  5:53 PM)Zeutron Wrote: Yeah I agree with Vtryuga if it really was that easy you could blame a lot of different things on plot. Even so, Free losing isn’t a bad thing in general context.
It is, those kids are scrubs. Especially Hyuga he’s literal trash backed up by plot. I can’t even remember a battles he’s had where it wasn’t backed by plot.

I can’t wait until Valt and Shu lose, then you’ll all start agreeing with me.

But what does Valt and Shu losing have to do with Hyuga and Hikaru beating Free/Silas lol. Besides Valt and Shu are on seperate teams.