Thread Rating:
  • 12 Votes - 3.58 Average

BeyWheelz Anime Side Series
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

(Apr 03 2012 02:23 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:  am not whining.I hate this series off course.Who wants to wait another 3 mounths to watch Zero-G in English.

Yo, in Japan, we waited just the same amount of time as for all the other seasons before seeing Zero-G, because even if the episodes were cut in half, there was still the same total of episodes. You really should not complain : it was clear from the start that they would air BeyWheelz and Metal Fury one after the other, whatever the order, because if they would have just shown the two at the same time, then there was no need to make BeyWheelz at all ... Do you not understand that BeyWheelz was made to fit the few missing episodes from Metal Fury because they got cut in half ?

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Apr 03 2012 03:26 PM
Offline Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
beybladetiggy

The Original Emperor

(Apr 03 2012 03:26 PM)Kai-V Wrote:  
(Apr 03 2012 02:23 PM)beybladetiggy Wrote:  am not whining.I hate this series off course.Who wants to wait another 3 mounths to watch Zero-G in English.

Yo, in Japan, we waited just the same amount of time as for all the other seasons before seeing Zero-G, because even if the episodes were cut in half, there was still the same total of episodes. You really should not complain : it was clear from the start that they would air BeyWheelz and Metal Fury one after the other, whatever the order, because if they would have just shown the two at the same time, then there was no need to make BeyWheelz at all ... Do you not understand that BeyWheelz was made to fit the few missing episodes from Metal Fury because they got cut in half ?

Thanks for explaining i never really understand.So we have to spend same ammount of time like the Japanese viewers did? Well atleast we will watch anew show Grin hope it wont be horrible.
Apr 03 2012 04:46 PM
Offline Find all posts by this user
(This post was last modified: Apr 13 2012 03:06 AM by maxusleo.)
stupidest idea ever 1st
tornado tops ok
then giant beyblade terrible
than stealth battlers thats some messed up stuff it like flame claw
ir control 1 hit its dead
beywheelz = the oly way to battle let it rip sideways thenthan miss ooo wat an exiting battle
if only tomytakary had an american branch
oh also a rip off of yuki serious yuki in zeos clthes
Apr 13 2012 03:03 AM
TDBR

BeyRank: #1,113 (1,042)

Hasbro must be very desprate for money right about now. Stealth Battlers? BeyWheels? Really? This must be really to attract much more kids to love thier products causing Takara Tomy to lose money. Either that or they want to be on top. To me, a bunch of wheelz are stupid and a waste of time. Even the 4D beys Hasbro is making are retarted. This just makes me mad thinking about it. I mean they could've put a lot more money into the 2012 Beyblade World Championships, and a lot more mon on these 4D Beys. To me, they won't get as many sales as they did get before

I'm up for a battle with anyone who dares CHALLENGING THE DIVINE BLADER. The God of beyblade will happily destroy any and all of his opponents.
Apr 14 2012 12:56 PM
iVtechboyinpa

King BeyKnight

(Apr 14 2012 12:56 PM)TheDivineBladeR Wrote:  Hasbro must be very desprate for money right about now. Stealth Battlers? BeyWheels? Really? This must be really to attract much more kids to love thier products causing Takara Tomy to lose money. Either that or they want to be on top. To me, a bunch of wheelz are stupid and a waste of time. Even the 4D beys Hasbro is making are retarted. This just makes me mad thinking about it. I mean they could've put a lot more money into the 2012 Beyblade World Championships, and a lot more mon on these 4D Beys. To me, they won't get as many sales as they did get before

Desperate for money? I don't think so, If you're a big corporation, the objective IS to make more money. It's the only way you stay in business, right? If you have a hit series, why not capitalize on it? More products > more variety > more people buy buy buy > more money.

Secondly, Hasbro and TAKARA-TOMY have two totally different fanbases. I mean sure, people from America buy TT things, but you have to look at it like this: TT deals with Asia and Hasbro deals with everything else, from North America to Europe.

Need Sticker Sheets? All thanks go to Kai-V!
Laugh Moments (Click to View)
Apr 14 2012 05:13 PM
To

Bieber SMASH
BeyRank: #498 (1,124)
Antique FaceDJ FaceFace of DaysSagittario FaceDragoon FaceEmerald FaceEscolpio FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIBull FaceWolf Face

And here. we. go.

I actually think the animation is quite nice, and the characters don't look bad. However, the racing Beywheelz make me laugh. They look so slow, haha.

Apr 15 2012 08:16 PM
SouPudeliK

Mystery~
(This post was last modified: Apr 15 2012 09:36 PM by SouPudeliK.)
The animation (Okay, it's just the trailer) doesn't look too bad Pinching_grin The story will defenitely fail but well... Some characters seem quite interesting (That boy - it is a boy, isn't it?- with blue hair and different eye colours belongs to me Pinching_grin Well, no one will want him anyway)
Apr 15 2012 09:33 PM
Eternal Blader

GOOO SHOOT!!!
(This post was last modified: Apr 15 2012 09:47 PM by Eternal Blader.)
(Apr 15 2012 08:16 PM)To Wrote:  And here. we. go.

I actually think the animation is quite nice, and the characters don't look bad. However, the racing Beywheelz make me laugh. They look so slow, haha.

The first second I saw this my eye was twitching and my jaw dropped open. The horrible song made me laugh so hard that I almsot fainted. What a humiliation to all beyblades!

EDIT: I also think that the animation and characters are decent.

Apr 15 2012 09:39 PM
Annoying-Fork

STOP POSTING OR...
Antique Face

The animation is decent, character design and opening music is incredibly bland.

Also, Pegasus jumping out of the Hipster-Version Yuki made my head slam into the desk.

Proud owner of a Thermal Capricorne 125D
Sle(i)pnir the Earth Raptor
Click on this for joy!
[Image: yVrLj.gif]
Apr 15 2012 09:50 PM
To

Bieber SMASH
Antique FaceDJ FaceFace of DaysSagittario FaceDragoon FaceEmerald FaceEscolpio FaceSapphire FaceFace of Days IIBull FaceWolf Face

I really doubt that song will be in the actual show, haha.

Apr 15 2012 09:54 PM
Eternal Blader

GOOO SHOOT!!!
(This post was last modified: Apr 15 2012 09:55 PM by Eternal Blader.)
Didn't the song only say Beywheelz like four times then it ended? At least put some other words in. Sheesh, what were they thinking when they made such a song?

Apr 15 2012 09:55 PM
Raigeko13

RULES OF NATURE
Rose Gold FaceAntique FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceCapricorne FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012WBBA L Drago Face

Oh wow lol.
That song is terrible, hope out isn't on the actual show.. Animation looks fine to be honest.
Still don't think the story will be good.

[Image: oqcqh.png]
Apr 15 2012 09:56 PM
Eternal Blader

GOOO SHOOT!!!

(Apr 15 2012 09:54 PM)To Wrote:  I really doubt that song will be in the actual show, haha.

If it is, then that's just sad. An opening song with four words.

Apr 15 2012 09:56 PM
To

Bieber SMASH
(This post was last modified: Apr 15 2012 10:02 PM by To.)
(Apr 15 2012 09:55 PM)EternalBlader Wrote:  Didn't the song only say Beywheelz like four times then it ended? At least put some other words in. Sheesh, what were they thinking when they made such a song?

That video's likely just for promo use to sell broadcasters. The show's around a year from airing anywhere in the world so I wouldn't be surprised if the theme song isn't completed yet. I can't imagine they'd use that song. It's really bad, haha.

Apr 15 2012 10:01 PM
iVtechboyinpa

King BeyKnight

Meh, the concept seems intriguing, at least. But I really wonder how they're gonna do the battles in the show.

Need Sticker Sheets? All thanks go to Kai-V!
Laugh Moments (Click to View)
Apr 16 2012 01:14 AM
Kai-V

YRIDENERGYRIDENERGY
BeyRank: #531 (1,116)
Lapis Lazuli FacePeridot FaceAntique FaceFace of SoulAries FaceDJ FaceDranzer FaceAmber FaceDragoon FaceDriger FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceUltimate Dragoon FaceDragoon FaceAmethyst FaceFace of Days IIEinstein FaceDeath Gargoyle FaceWolborg FaceSea Dragon FaceThunder Dragon FaceHerculeo FaceHerculeo FaceAnubis FaceRose Gold FaceFace of Days IIIL Drago FaceCrown FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceJiraiya FaceDragoon II FaceDark Leopard FaceSamurai Changer FaceDragoon II FaceNemesis FaceFox FaceBloody Devil FaceAnniversary Face 2012Face of RevolutionRound Shell FacePhantom Fox I FaceAero Knight FaceFace of Days IVPhantom Fox I FaceRound Shell FacePhantom Fox III FaceSlash Riger FaceMagical Ape FaceSlash Riger FaceShining God FaceAnniversary Face 2013Bronze FaceEternal Passport FaceFace of Days VEmerald Face

The concept :

If you have a Perseus top rip-off, you necessarily also have a metaphorical representation rip-off, and you also have the related owner from the original series ripped off.

Replace "Perseus" with any other Beyblade name, and this is what BeyWheelz is ...

[Image: UeGedi8.png]
BEYBLADE SPIRIT l The Cover's Book | Kai-Zer l BEYUNION
ベイブレード
There were lines under his eyes so dark she wondered if they were actually done with makeup. Like he hadn't slept in days - no, like he had never slept in his life. Like his sense of justice would not allow him to sleep, since he had so many difficult cases to think about, battling unfathomable pressure on a daily basis.
Apr 16 2012 02:38 AM
Nuzumaki90

BeyRank: #1,018 (1,050)
Face of Days IIAres Face

(Apr 15 2012 08:16 PM)To Wrote:  And here. we. go.

Oh god, why in the hell is that dude with the yellow jacket's hair green? Is he like King where his hair changes from green to silver? The green just looks so gross on him, ugh.

The animation is fine to be honest, the series is still gonna suck worse than when Go Diego Go premiered but the animation is fine. I just wish they changed Sho's Bey from Pegasus into something more....awesome, another show where the main character is supposed to be super-hardcore-awesome using a horse as his main super weapon to destroy evil is just unbareable.

I have 2 words for that opening music: get out

[Image: phantomchris.jpg]
Apr 16 2012 06:22 AM
(This post was last modified: Apr 17 2012 04:27 AM by Zonder.)
(Apr 16 2012 01:14 AM)KCygnus Master Wrote:  Meh, the concept seems intriguing, at least. But I really wonder how they're gonna do the battles in the show.

Probably the same way they made Beyblade a heck of a lot more interesting in animation than it is compared to the actual game - incredibly unrealistic but flashy action.

And yeah, this is just a market video, there's no way that song is ending up as the theme.
Apr 17 2012 04:26 AM
(This post was last modified: Apr 17 2012 01:49 PM by Legendblader625.)
They could have at least made some new beasts.
Characters look weird though
Apr 17 2012 01:48 PM
Tris

#BELIEVE
Rose Gold FaceAmber FaceGill FacePeridot FaceRose Platinum FaceAnniversary Face 2012Kronos FaceLyra FaceGiraffe FaceCygnus Face

@To,
At the 0:49-ish mark. Was that Perseus & Pegasis...? ._.
Anyway, I agree. Animation looks nice. Ima buy a "BeyWheel". Only cause "It's powered by Beyblade".

Apr 19 2012 02:33 AM
Away Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user