Best Face So Far

I like the black face aries, and strikers
i think vari ares, as i like the colour scheme, and i won a touney with that beys face. I also like that sort of style face
OK, I didn't give reasons why I like-
Kerbecs face- Amazing design, perfect color combinations!
Quetzalcoatl (Silver)- OMG! OMG! OMG! Just look its color! Its so AMAZING! Blue and Gold looks extremely beautiful!
(Aug. 01, 2011  2:57 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: OK, I didn't give reasons why I like-
Quetzalcoatl (Silver)- OMG! OMG! OMG! Just look its color! Its so AMAZING! Blue and Gold looks extremely beautiful!

This might kill your love for the quetz face...... it turquoise blue and orange...
(Aug. 01, 2011  3:03 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Aug. 01, 2011  2:57 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: OK, I didn't give reasons why I like-

This might kill your love for the quetz face...... it turquoise blue and orange...

I thought it was Gold... Well, I was wrong. As according to the pics, I thought it was golden-ish.... Well, I still 'like' the Quetz face. Tongue_out But, Kerbecs face looks awesomesauce!
The two face designs I really like are Unicorno and the 2nd Leone face (that comes with Fang Leone).
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-BB-Omega-Dragonis-85XF

The Dragonis Face is just so epic. I cannot wait for its release. I really dont understand why we are seeing a 2nd Dragon Constilation bey, unless it will represent something other than a constilation, but this bey just looks awesome. The face just screams Plastic Generation and Strata Dragoon!

oh ya and...

ALL PLASTIC AND HMS BITS! But my favorite bit beast design has got to be Black Dranzer

oh and Aquario for MFB too =)
PERSEUS!! If you haven't noticed (look at mah sig) I like Perseus.
Then Horogium
Then Unicorno II
Then Unicorno
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:43 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: PERSEUS!! If you haven't noticed (look at mah sig) I like Perseus.
Then Horogium
Then Unicorno II
Then Unicorno

Oh, I thought you liked GALMAN....

Plastic Metal Draciel (bit chip)
HMS Dranzer/Dark Effigy (bit protector)
MFB Quetzalcoatl (face)

there my favs...
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:50 PM)Callum6939 Wrote:
(Aug. 02, 2011  6:43 PM)Coasters "R" Us Wrote: PERSEUS!! If you haven't noticed (look at mah sig) I like Perseus.
Then Horogium
Then Unicorno II
Then Unicorno

Oh, I thought you liked GALMAN....

Plastic Metal Draciel (bit chip)
HMS Dranzer/Dark Effigy
MFB Quetzalcoatl

there my favs...
Galman's not a face, it's a bit chip Tongue_out
Capricorn and (galaxy) Pegasis.
Clear Hell Kerbecs Face is cool Tongue_out
My favorite faces... in order, I think, are:

Lacerta(Orange CW/Black FB version)
Ketos(Dark)
Horuseus
Unicorno
Capricorne
Lyra
Limited edition red Perseus , limited edition purple metal face, limited edition big bang pegasis(before release), 2 limted edition galaxy pegasus (before release,but has been released since), finally, my special 'dark'(black) Aries face! All FREE
(Jan. 23, 2009  9:49 PM)Giga Wrote: Post your fave Face so far; Mine is the original Libruhhh

That was really Libra's original face?? I like libras, horogiums, and aries faces
For me it would be Galaxy Pegasis, Gravity Perseus and Ray Unicorno without a doubt.
um, im goigng to hsve to say unicorno/stricker or galaxy pegasis faces.
I really like orso. It's colors reminds me of Halloween(my second favorite holiday). Also I just love bears.
Orso. Total BAWS.

And the Galeon/Driger Bit Chips.
We need to get a Northern Cross facebolt either in an accessory set or something, since I like the color scheme and graphic altogether. Also, Raven, Hydra, and Cetus.

I don't care that they are secondary. So were the light wheels.
(Aug. 27, 2011  2:29 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: We need to get a Northern Cross facebolt either in an accessory set or something, since I like the color scheme and graphic altogether. Also, Raven, Hydra, and Cetus.

I don't care that they are secondary. So were the light wheels.

Raven and Northern Cross rendered by me ready to be printed by theflightyellz :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Custom-f...#pid159564

Cetus rendered by me and ready to be printed by theflightyellz :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Custom-f...#pid155157

And Hydra is simply impossible to render.

There you are.
Thank you, I will commence shutting up now. XD
Metal face Tongue_out what else did you expect from someone who wants to be a welder?
Big bang pegasis face rocks with the new flame design