[Product]  BB-120 Ultimate Bey Ta Stadium

Apparently it comes with another version of Big Bang Pegasis.

(Oct. 22, 2011  11:54 AM)Rendezvous Wrote: Apparently it comes with another version of Big Bang Pegasis.

How do you know this ... ?
A friend at Tokyo just tell me today that it cames with a beautiful version of BBPegasus, but no more details or photos.

I don´t know if is a gift out of the box but i think yes because he saw it some of these BBP and i don´t think that he opened any box, only was watching the store. Later i´ll answer him this detail. He wrotes me for another reasons, so i have no more details.

Salute!!

I'm wondering if it's the Blue Wing Ver.
Dunno though. It's very similar to the picture on the address Kai-V posted in the BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set thread. Too similar, if you ask me, and its affiliation with Proto Nemesis kind of points that out immediately.
Also the track and bottom combination was 125SF, just like what the address showed.
(Oct. 22, 2011  12:06 PM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  11:54 AM)Rendezvous Wrote: Apparently it comes with another version of Big Bang Pegasis.

How do you know this ... ?
Watch the video of the unboxing. You will see bb18libra pulling out a Blue Wing ver of BBP
(Oct. 22, 2011  12:24 PM)5onIChris98 Wrote:

Dunno though. It's very similar to the picture on the address Kai-V posted in the BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set thread. Too similar, if you ask me, and its affiliation with Proto Nemesis kind of points that out immediately.
Also the track and bottom combination was 125SF, just like what the address showed.
It is the same one.

I'm also confused, it does seem as if this BBP Blue Wing ver. does come with this Bey Ta Stadium?
(Oct. 22, 2011  12:28 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Oct. 22, 2011  12:24 PM)5onIChris98 Wrote:

It is the same one.

I'm also confused, it does seem as if this BBP Blue Wing ver. does come with this Bey Ta Stadium?

It appears to be limited though..
As far as I know it does not come in every BB-120, just like the special Julius Caesar and L Drago Faces with the Ultimate Reshuffle Sets.
Random Thought: I wonder what would happen if it was Meteo L-Drago BGrin vs Proto Nemesis in 195 Height Right-spin? Never-ending battle?

Anyways, that Big Bang wheel looks hawt in Blue. I hope when I get mine for Christmas that it will come with that bey as well.
Hmm Prototype Nemesis can be launched ?!

(Oct. 22, 2011  2:13 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: Hmm Prototype Nemesis can be launched ?!

By the way he launch it Gasp . And the battle in this video is very interesting, i was thinking "mmm o.k., launch an stamina bey wich own the center, for expample S.Krnos and it will be easy defeate nemesis but..." just a little " oversight" and Nemesis returns to center: total failure and battle loose.

This BB-120 artifact, wich i was very exceptical, is going convice me more and more, in fact i will like at least to try it; started me to like A LOT!! Stupid

Salute!!

*sigh* i already posted about the bluw wing Ver in this thread,BUT IT GOT DELETED!!!!!!!!!
I was wondering if the bey it could be launch....right spin only or left too??

If its launched right spin but the center "motor" is in the left spin mode Nemesis what will happen?? i assume that will fall down....

Sorry, i think i´m imagine stupid things but now i´m very despite about this product...and the info we had and the things i´m watching today are very different...
Sweet!! A mobile stadium version of a Bey-Ta Machine! It would be awsome if it had a beypoint system like a real Bey-Ta Machine.
Video from Akirasdaddy. I recommend turning down the volume.
(Oct. 21, 2011  5:32 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Obviouslt the proto Nenenis isnt legal, it can't even be launched Tired

seems this comment now needs some discussion maybe? does anyone else have one to tell us straight if you can or can't launch it?

(Oct. 22, 2011  2:13 PM)Rendezvous Wrote: Hmm Prototype Nemesis can be launched ?!

According to Akirasdaddy , it can be launched like a normal beyblade.
this is interesting, if it can be launched, why be illegal? it seems the only reason it would be illegal is because it can recharge in the bey-ta stadium, correct? but if it was used in an ordinary stadium and can be launched normally? would it be legal?
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:33 AM)Nwolf Wrote: this is interesting, if it can be launched, why be illegal? it seems the only reason it would be illegal is because it can recharge in the bey-ta stadium, correct? but if it was used in an ordinary stadium and can be launched normally? would it be legal?
Illegal in tournament use I suppose?

It is not a matter of being launched or not ... Can it be customized or not ?

Also, it obviously has to contain a magnetic metal in it, which average Metal Fight Beyblades do not have.
(Oct. 23, 2011  3:13 PM)Kai-V Wrote: It is not a matter of being launched or not ... Can it be customized or not ?

Also, it obviously has to contain a magnetic metal in it, which average Metal Fight Beyblades do not have.

True. Even I am curious whether this bey can be customized or not.
Also, if this bey does have a magnetic metal, then I hope TT hasn't been dumb enough to use iron for the purpose. It would be sad to see it rust... Unhappy
(Oct. 22, 2011  12:43 PM)Kai-V Wrote: As far as I know it does not come in every BB-120, just like the special Julius Caesar and L Drago Faces with the Ultimate Reshuffle Sets.
Were they not WBBA store exclusives? The faces that is.

I don't think they would give them out randomly with BB-120s.
(Oct. 24, 2011  10:08 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Were they not WBBA store exclusives? The faces that is.

Yes, but I think they were also not in all BB-120 at WBBA stores anyway.
(Oct. 25, 2011  2:50 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 24, 2011  10:08 PM)ControL_ Wrote: Were they not WBBA store exclusives? The faces that is.

Yes, but I think they were also not in all BB-120 at WBBA stores anyway.

Kai-V is right though. Originally, they did give out the faces only with the purchases of Ultimate Reshuffle Sets. It was quite random at first, and still are not available in WBBA stores.

The same case is likely for the BBP Blue Wing. Although, over time, of course, it will become readily available in auctions.
The Blue wing is a toys R Us exclusive bonus item in Japan, so only Bey Ta 2 Go stadiums bought at toys r us stores in Japan will come with the blue wing BBP