Ask a question, get an answer! New Thread Rules!

(Feb. 02, 2011  3:23 AM)JJ Wrote: Has Hasbro finally made the stadiums we been asking for? Is this a Hasbro stadium?
Never seen that stadium before. But I wonder, would Hasbro be releasing products in Germany before the USA? Unless it is an older stadium, like NightWolf mentioned.
If you went to his unboxing video of it, it says a weird brand name.

It's fake.
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:43 AM)SSJfisherman Wrote: If you went to his unboxing video of it, it says a weird brand name.

It's fake.

You just crushed a lot of people's dreams there, lol. Well, we can always dream, can't we?
Well, if you wanna play Metal Attax sure. But we play Beyblade lol.
would anyone know the exact measurements of the Takara Tomy Attack Stadium? Thanks in advance!
Here's a question for you guys: has there been any testing done on the new metal wheel Fury? I've been searching but with no success...
Has there been any testing done on the new metal wheel Fury? I've been trying to find some info but no luck...
Which would be better for more pure launcher strength, light launcher2 or string launcher?
Also anyone know any good screen video recorders for introductions?
(Feb. 02, 2011  4:34 AM)aCiDsHoOt3R Wrote: would anyone know the exact measurements of the Takara Tomy Attack Stadium? Thanks in advance!

I actually measured it for someone else recently and remember some of the measurements ...

It is approximately thirty centimetres and a half long, twenty-four just within the Tornado Ring; the bowl is around three centimetres deep, and I would evaluate its angle at twenty degrees. However, it is a bowl/circle, not a triangle, so it is difficult to see exactly what its angle is, as I do not think it is even a perfect circle either. More perfect than the Pegasus Thunder Whip's centre, but not complete, I believe.

I think all that is left for that is the height in general, from ground to the top of the walls.

Kaizer Wrote:Which would be better for more pure launcher strength, light launcher2 or string launcher?
Always the Beylauncher, or string launcher.
what beyblades can beat l drago and is rock orso good?
what does PD bottom mean
(Feb. 02, 2011  7:15 AM)snowaztec Wrote: what does PD bottom mean
Polish Defense. It comes with the LED light accessory for the Launcher grip. It has less friction than other bottoms.
Glinny, depends which ldrago combo (and version) you mean, but given your post, I'm guessing you mean an uncustomised lighting ldrago, in which case a good defense type will beat it. Ask about rock orso in the, purchase consultation thread, not here.

SnowAztec, PD stands for polish defense, it comes with the led sight. Use search.
So I live in the US and have not ordered a BB-104 Basalt Hrorgium, but is the basalt wheel better for defense than (if you've done testing). Thanks.....
Are Screw and Metal Flat good attack parts?
(Feb. 02, 2011  7:49 AM)Nano Wrote: Are Screw and Metal Flat good attack parts?
Screw sucks. Metal Flat works best on Left spin.
Hey guys!

Im torn between which launcher I should use. I have a BeyLaucher as well as a Light Launcher. My beylauncher is hasbro while my light launcher is takara tomy, if it helps.

With LightLauncher I seem to have better accuracy for this Gattyaki move Im trying to perform with my Ray Unicorno uncustomized. But my BeyLauncher seems to give my Ray Unicorno more speed and power.
Im not sure when it comes to the technical side of beyblade so please help.

Kadoya
Ahh wait...

I did some research and I think I answered myself. Tongue_out
Im gonna use my BeyLauncher...i think thats enough said.
Why is:
Killer Beafowl considered a Maximum Series bey?

Screw Capricorne considered a Maximum Series bey?
Trolol

Killer Beafowl because it has EWD (Eternal Wide Defense) (For Stamina)
Screw Capricorn 90 MF because it has 90 and MF.(For Attack)
Actually, because screw itself is supposed to have great upper (it doesn't). You could've found that by s searching or visiting their respective threads. Kadoya, thats correct, and not only is it common knowledge, but it was answered recently in this thread.

Search Function, People!
Is the Pegasis in the Super Deck Set as good as the Booster Pegasis?
what type of eg is desert sphinxer's eg?what is its effect?
(Feb. 02, 2011  11:51 AM)Ray Unicorno. Wrote: Is the Pegasis in the Super Deck Set as good as the Booster Pegasis?

Yes, they are the exact same thing.
(Feb. 02, 2011  11:34 AM)X1 Wrote: Trolol

Killer Beafowl because it has EWD (Eternal Wide Defense) (For Stamina)
Screw Capricorn 90 MF because it has 90 and MF.(For Attack)

Screw Capricorn is Maximum Series becauseit has Screw and MF.Screw has Maximum Upper
Helllo, What is the best stamina spin track. i heard that Df145 is because the wind current goes thru it. and what is the best stamina fusion Wheel, earth virgo,flame libra, or what. thanks for the helpMysticBlader
(Feb. 02, 2011  3:11 PM)MysticBlader Wrote: Helllo, What is the best stamina spin track. i heard that Df145 is because the wind current goes thru it. and what is the best stamina fusion Wheel, earth virgo,flame libra, or what. thanks for the helpMysticBlader

Best Stamina wheel:

[Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=2365]

Virgo 5 Minute Mold

Maybe the best is Burn mold 1, but I'm not sure which is better, because I don't have Virgo.