Ask a question, get an answer! #2

It's mainly an Attack Wheel, it probably has little, to no use in Defense.
anyway there is no AD145 weight in weight of MFB
can you please tell me?
I'm trying to make a defense type, so I need a good metal wheel with little to none recoil. What wheel(s) should I consider? (besides basalt)
I found more by the same guy:

http://livingdeadsuperstar.deviantart.co...?q=dranzer

Are all of the Black Dranzer's shown here just really good photoshops or repaints with custom stickers, or is this all real? They all look fantastic!
(Aug. 27, 2011  6:20 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: I found more by the same guy:

http://livingdeadsuperstar.deviantart.co...?q=dranzer

Are all of the Black Dranzer's shown here just really good photoshops or repaints with custom stickers, or is this all real? They all look fantastic!

They are definitely just edits done on Photoshop. You can recognise the positioning of the original, blue Dranzer pictures, they are exactly the same.

Technologic Wrote:I'm trying to make a defense type, so I need a good metal wheel with little to none recoil. What wheel(s) should I consider? (besides basalt)

Look at what was top-tier before Basalt was released ... Earth, Libra, etc.

Kopaja Wrote:anyway there is no AD145 weight in weight of MFB
can you please tell me?

http://kyoganken.web.fc2.com/beymf/p02t.htm
I got a gravity perseus in BB109 Random booster its the stamina version um can someone help me figure out which mold it is?
which is powerful bey storm pegasus or l-drago
Lightning L-Drago has better attack than Storm Pegasus
I think it is balanced.

Ldrago has massive attack power, but Storm Pegy has impressive speed.
what sets do the bey pointer stickers come in and how do you get the level stickers for a bey point card
and does anyone know if there is a guide on how to host an event.
Purchase Con. thread.

The galaxy Pegy/ Ray Unicorno starter and Galaxy pegy DX set contains one.
Stickers come from JP prizes.
(Aug. 27, 2011  10:28 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I got a gravity perseus in BB109 Random booster its the stamina version um can someone help me figure out which mold it is?

Search here.

Don't think there are molds for the stamina perseus clear wheel.

There are indeed different molds for the metal wheel Gravity.
(Aug. 27, 2011  12:30 PM)ravery323 Wrote: what sets do the bey pointer stickers come in and how do you get the level stickers for a bey point card
Tenshou is incorrect.

The level stickers come with:

Infinity Libra
Legend Mercury Anubis set
My beylauncher just broke and thetournamentis like 1 day away, so im gonna have to go get another one as i dont trust my beylauncher LR that much, so i was wondering, is the hasbro beylauncher any weaker that a TT one ?
is there a guide on how to host an event
(Aug. 27, 2011  12:12 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: I think it is balanced.

Ldrago has massive attack power, but Storm Pegy has impressive speed.

Both SUCK uncustomized, IMO. Yes, uncustomized LLD is good for Hasbro stadiums, though. LLD and Storm Pegasus combined make the amazing- LLD 100RF. Which in itself is a great attacker, though there are many better combos now.
I've a question:
Is the light launcher a good launcher?
Or the beylauncher is better?
Can i do banking or sliding shoot with the light launcher 2?

Thanks ^^
Blast
The Beylauncher generally has more power, but use whatever you're comfortable with. Smile And yes, you ca do the sliding shoot with a LL2.
(Aug. 27, 2011  12:54 PM)poseidon Wrote: My beylauncher just broke and thetournamentis like 1 day away, so im gonna have to go get another one as i dont trust my beylauncher LR that much, so i was wondering, is the hasbro beylauncher any weaker that a TT one ?

Hasbro's Beylauncher is actually just as strong and, more importantly, less prone to breaking, according to most people's reports. My Beylaunchers(Hasbro) have both been through a lot of fuss already and are still in perfect working order.
(Aug. 27, 2011  1:13 PM)ravery323 Wrote: is there a guide on how to host an event

Try looking in the WBO General forum ...
(Aug. 27, 2011  3:06 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Blast
The Beylauncher generally has more power, but use whatever you're comfortable with. Smile And yes, you ca do the sliding shoot with a LL2.

Thanks ^^
Does anyone else have this problem with the launcher that came with L Drago Destroy? Whenever I launch it it makes this gringing sound and launchs weak. I had the same problem with my LL2 that I got bought seperately but my Kerbecs LL2 does great.
What is better for defense gb145 or bd145 on this combo basalt kerbecs _____cs?
And now stamina d125 or ad145 on this combo burn bull_____wd
how is ad145 good for stamina?
(Aug. 27, 2011  4:20 PM)ruler of hell Wrote: What is better for defense gb145 or bd145 on this combo basalt kerbecs _____cs?
And now stamina d125 or ad145 on this combo burn bull_____wd
how is ad145 good for stamina?

For defense, I believe it is BD145.
AD145 is better for stamina.
While we are all on the topic of LL2...

If LL2 is the 2nd best launcher, with Hasbro's Rev Up being the 1st, where does that put Beylaunchers? We use them all the time for tests, but we really dont use LL2 as much, or even Rev Up. Is it a matter of availiability? Beylauncher is avaliable through TT, SK, and Hasbro; Rev Up is only Hasbro; LL2 is only TT and SK. Plus, beylauncher has been around longer. Would that explain it?
(Aug. 27, 2011  12:47 PM)ControL_ Wrote:
(Aug. 27, 2011  10:28 AM)Clonetos Wrote: I got a gravity perseus in BB109 Random booster its the stamina version um can someone help me figure out which mold it is?

Search here.

Don't think there are molds for the stamina perseus clear wheel.

There are indeed different molds for the metal wheel Gravity.
(Aug. 27, 2011  12:30 PM)ravery323 Wrote: what sets do the bey pointer stickers come in and how do you get the level stickers for a bey point card
Tenshou is incorrect.

The level stickers come with:

Infinity Libra
Legend Mercury Anubis set
Ouch, it hurts a lot.

However I learned something Grin