Ask a question, get an answer! #2

Ok, I thought since I wasn't listing all my part's to make combo's and I was only asking for the best combo for a single bey I should post it here. But I know it's not Top Tier, I was just wondering what the best defense and stamina combo for it would be. But you gave me the Defense combo, what would you say the best Stamina combo for it is?
Build me a Combo is for all combo and part use related questions. Usually it's easier if people list their parts as that way they get the best things they can rather than the best things for what they think is useful.

This thread should help for your stamina question: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fusion-F...ld-Concept
Ok, Thank you! I haven't seen that Fusion Hades Thread before. I have only see Blitz's Fusion Hades Testing thread.
does habsro's variaries pc frame go in just like it's TT and SK counterpart or does it stay in its defense mode?
It is stationary.
Does anybody know if there are going to be any tournaments in Pennsylvania any time soon?
(Sep. 16, 2012  7:44 PM)TheKingQuetz Wrote: Does anybody know if there are going to be any tournaments in Pennsylvania any time soon?

The WBO doesn't send people around the world to host tournaments,you can host one yourself or check the Pennsylvania thread if there is one
Is it only Hasbro BeyBlade Metal Fury that doesnt come with stickers? i bought Spiral Lyre recently and it didn't come with any stickers.. but i saw AkirasDaddy (Youtube) and it had some stickers on the energy ring Pinching_eyes_2
(Sep. 17, 2012  4:46 AM)ImaRetroMan Wrote: Is it only Hasbro BeyBlade Metal Fury that doesnt come with stickers? i bought Spiral Lyre recently and it didn't come with any stickers.. but i saw AkirasDaddy (Youtube) and it had some stickers on the energy ring Pinching_eyes_2

Yes. Hasbro completely removed stickers from all their Metal Fury products ... We have no idea why.

If you can, purchase online anyway, for many more reasons than just the stickers.
(Sep. 17, 2012  4:47 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 17, 2012  4:46 AM)ImaRetroMan Wrote: Is it only Hasbro BeyBlade Metal Fury that doesnt come with stickers? i bought Spiral Lyre recently and it didn't come with any stickers.. but i saw AkirasDaddy (Youtube) and it had some stickers on the energy ring Pinching_eyes_2

Yes. Hasbro completely removed stickers from all their Metal Fury products ... We have no idea why.

If you can, purchase online anyway, for many more reasons than just the stickers.

Ohhh thanks for the quick reply.. and what are the benefits to buying online? im guessing Takara Tomy and Sonokong have stickers still? Grin
They have stickers, and in the case of Metal Fury, TAKARA-TOMY and SonoKong have the actual gimmicks (Metal Wheels with multiple parts and Tracks and Bottoms that are either very useful, or automatic), and the original Metal Wheels are almost all superior to the molds Hasbro made.
(Sep. 17, 2012  4:56 AM)Kai-V Wrote: They have stickers, and in the case of Metal Fury, TAKARA-TOMY and SonoKong have the actual gimmicks (Metal Wheels with multiple parts and Tracks and Bottoms that are either very useful, or automatic), and the original Metal Wheels are almost all superior to the molds Hasbro made.

Is there any difference between Metal Masters Hasbro and Takara Tomy beyblades? or would either be alright to buy?

(Sep. 17, 2012  5:01 AM)ImaRetroMan Wrote: Is there any difference between Metal Masters Hasbro and Takara Tomy beyblades? or would either be alright to buy?

For the Beyblades of the second season, there is not really anything that different.
Like sono kong isn't there another company which manufactures takara tomy in dubai.
(Sep. 17, 2012  7:12 AM)?Mr.MyStery? Wrote: Like sono kong isn't there another company which manufactures takara tomy in dubai.

New Boy is the Middle-eastern affiliate.
Is the BeyPoint Card a good collector's item since it can't be used in the United States?
(Sep. 17, 2012  4:26 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: Is the BeyPoint Card a good collector's item since it can't be used in the United States?

If you want, but I think SonoKong's Julius and Ryuuga cards from their BB-97 and BB-98 sets would be more "prized".
@ Kai-V: Can they be used on the Bey Ta 2Go arcade machine?
(Sep. 17, 2012  5:40 PM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Kai-V: Can they be used on the Bey Ta 2Go arcade machine?

Not those character cards, no. The Bey Ta 2 Go machine is only in Japan anyway though.
(Sep. 13, 2012  8:16 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Sep. 13, 2012  1:31 AM)Time Wrote: No, they are literal tops, beyblade style with attack rings, weight disks, bottoms, but then they have a grip that you hand spin them with, they are smaller than all other beyblades, I would post a picture but my camera isn't working right now

Do they look like actual beyblades that were made or not? If not, are they these: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Beyblade-Micro-T...0830038813

If they do resemble actual beys, I'm struggling to think of any that were customizable. I'd really need a picture to know. If they're like Plastics you'd be better off asking in plastics Q&A but without a picture you'd be very lucky to get any info. Are you sure you can't borrow a camera phone of a family member or something? If you get a photo, post in Plastic Q&A, as otherwise I probably won't see it as I don't check this thread regularly.

Thanks, those are what they are
Is it legal to keep hasbro's ldrago destructor's plastic frame with Takara Tomy's Destroy metal wheel?
Do u guys think L Drago Destroy Destroy ED145 MS is strong?
(Sep. 18, 2012  1:12 PM)novanska Wrote: Do u guys think L Drago Destroy Destroy ED145 MS is strong?

This is better asked in build me a combo #2. But to answer your question no its not a good combo
MS is a metal tip for stamina, which would be considered okay IF you only had Metal Fusion Beys in your region.
ED145 serves almost no purpose, and just adds to recoil and scraping.

EDIT: This is just copying Dark_Mousy's post, but really, you should ask this in Build Me A Combo #2.
(Sep. 18, 2012  2:37 PM)Ajitumari Wrote: MS is a metal tip for stamina, which would be considered okay IF you only had Metal Fusion Beys in your region.
ED145 serves almost no purpose, and just adds to recoil and scraping.

EDIT: This is just copying Dark_Mousy's post, but really, you should ask this in Build Me A Combo #2.

Ms is bad everywhere. Their is so many better tips that can be used. Ie wd