Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 22, 2017  9:37 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: I know adding paint to a layer makes it illegal, but what about removing paint? Like ive considered doing away with the black on the hasbro Spryzen S2 but i dont wanna if itll make it unusable.

Eh I suppose we meant "any paint modification", but seriously I think you will decrease your Layer's abilities if you remove paint...
(Feb. 22, 2017  11:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Eh I suppose we meant "any paint modification", but seriously I think you will decrease your Layer's abilities if you remove paint...

IMO we should allow him to remove the paint, I mean, it doesn't give HIM an advantage, in fact it might give his opponent and advantage instead. What do you think Kai-V?
Is there a thread on experiments with longer strings on string launchers?
Ill test it on an extra layer before doing it to one i care about. Make sure it doesnt affect it.
Best Beyblade combos for Burst? Top 10? Thanks!
how to use beymap i cannot figure it out
(Feb. 23, 2017  2:43 AM)Sf49joe16 Wrote: how to use beymap i cannot figure it out

The BeyMap has been removed following an announcement warning people that it would disappear.
(Feb. 23, 2017  2:46 AM)Sf49joe16 Wrote: why did they remove it???

For several reasons, but also nobody complained that much about its removal... https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Notice-...ber-3-2016
is their any other way to find tournaments near you I cannot find any
(Feb. 23, 2017  2:52 AM)Sf49joe16 Wrote: is their any other way to find tournaments near you I cannot find any

You can look at the upcoming events box on the home page, as well as the WBO Communities sub-forum that applies to you.
When do you think Hasbro will come out with string launchers?
I'm really getting tired of waiting...
And if they are it better not be like another piece of trash I know *Cough* *Cough* *Supergrip* *Cough* Cough*
(Feb. 23, 2017  5:31 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: When do you think Hasbro will come out with string launchers?
I'm really getting tired of waiting...
And if they are it better not be like another piece of trash I know *Cough* *Cough* *Supergrip* *Cough* Cough*

If you've seen Zankyes new videos it shows the gold string launcher with Xcalibur, Not sure when it will be realeased but it was at a Hasbro fair.
(Feb. 23, 2017  5:40 AM)Utoshi Wrote: If you've seen Zankyes new videos it shows the gold string launcher with Xcalibur, Not sure when it will be realeased but it was at a Hasbro fair.

I think it may have just been some guy selling the launchers and bey. We don't know if it's official.
(Feb. 23, 2017  5:59 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: I think it may have just been some guy selling the launchers and bey. We don't know if it's official.

The launcher looks different from any existing Takara one. It's definitely a Hasbro product if it's featured at the Hasbro booth XD
(Feb. 23, 2017  5:59 AM)Steeper Turnip Wrote: I think it may have just been some guy selling the launchers and bey. We don't know if it's official.

From what i can tell, they modded the super grip, closed off the side rip cord insert areas, made it gold, and put a string mechanic in it. Seems to be the best hasbro launcher yet. My expectations are still really, REALLY, low... Like next to the earths core low...

It's official and announced by Hasbro, Watch the toy fair video he uploaded it's in it.
(Feb. 23, 2017  6:45 AM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: From what i can tell, they modded the super grip, closed off the side rip cord insert areas, made it gold, and put a string mechanic in it. Seems to be the best hasbro launcher yet. My expectations are still really, REALLY, low... Like next to the earths core low...
which will win of these?
MF-H Screw Uranus vs MF-H Pegasis 85RF
MF-H Vulcan Geminios 85RF vs MF-H Pegasis 85RF
(Feb. 23, 2017  6:19 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: which will win of these?

I would expect Pegasus to have a rough time with both of those, because of its high recoil. Screw and Vulcan also have better Stamina, I think.
(Feb. 23, 2017  6:19 PM)FIREFIRE CPB Wrote: which will win of these?

I feel like most attack vs attack battles with a similar track and bottom are mainly decided by chance tbh
Is there a difference in quality between Hasbro and Takara Tomy parts?
(Feb. 23, 2017  10:55 PM)MintChocolat Wrote: Is there a difference in quality between Hasbro and Takara Tomy parts?
They do use entirely different sorts of plastics, from what we know. In Burst, TAKARA-TOMY's parts are sometimes prone to breaking, and while that happens less often with Hasbro parts, their aesthetics are worse, the translucid plastic is cloudy and sometimes warps too.
In Burst, the difference is stark. Hasbro's Beyblade Burst are mostly inferior to Takara-Tomy's both in performance and quality. Hasbro Layers are also incompatible with Takara-Tomy Drivers due to their different locking mechanisms. If you have access to Takara-Tomy Burst or can import them, I would recommend that over Hasbro.

EDIT: kai-v so quick