Ask a question, get an answer! #2

(Feb. 20, 2017  11:53 AM)Yblader1 Wrote: What is the rough estimated price of a BB-10 attack stadium?

More then $60? But a burst stadium is cheaper
(Feb. 20, 2017  12:49 PM)SUGOI-KONICHEWA Wrote: More then $60? But a burst stadium is cheaper

Damn, I shoulda bought one for $10 a couple of years ago. Well I messed up. Is the burst stadium good for other beyblades like plastic gen, mfb etc
(Feb. 20, 2017  12:47 PM)Aronno Wrote: Have anyone find any crack in their used L2 so far?
So far nope.
(Feb. 20, 2017  9:35 AM)LordSigma Wrote: A Beyblade from Hong Kong doesn't automatically mean it's reason to raise concern unless the packaging looks incorrect, or the logo of whatever licensed producer is missing. As long as the packaging contains the official Takara Tomy logo, it's definitely real. I'm unsure why Sono Kong would be mentioned in this though, as they are a Korean company and you're speaking about beyblades from China. I don't believe Sono Kong's gotten in on Beyblade Burst due to their current "Top Plate" spin-off (pun not intended), but that's just an assumption based on what I've observed. I'm open to being corrected by someone more knowledgable if I'm wrong though

Also... I'm just going to say, several people had already asked you to stop talking about politics and Kai-V had already given you your first, and last, verbal warning- yet you still decided it was a good idea to keep going.. We kind of expect you to just drop it after we ask you to stop. So there's no guarantee at this point that you won't be reprimanded.

If they're from Hong Kong, well it's closer to Korea, so I assumed that if there's a legit bey in Hong Kong it would be Korean, or even Chinese.
Actually, for collection purposes, does anybody have the updated beyblade burst "alphabet", with the Layers, discs and drivers?
(Feb. 20, 2017  4:52 PM)SuperKirby64 Wrote: Actually, for collection purposes, does anybody have the updated beyblade burst "alphabet", with the Layers, discs and drivers?

I don't know if there is a physical list, but I do know them.
Theyre not in alphabetical order but here you go https://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblad...ed-1-13-17
Good thing the Scavenger Hunt period is over, otherwise I would be giving away an answer hah. Here is the table of alphabet letters used in Beyblade Burst for the names:

[Image: Beyblade_Burst_Letters_Used2.jpg]
(Feb. 19, 2017  5:44 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Very much so. Lost Longinus Gravity/Spread Hold is top-tier and allows you a lot of versatility. Kei also likes Lost Longinus on Revolve, but personally I find that it is not so good at stealing spin and being simply immobile.

I tested it a bit and with Spread it was capable of OSing Odin on Revolve inconsistently, but I don't think I ever said I liked L2 on Revolve? Haha. I need to do more testing with it, but I still don't really believe in L2 on Hold for general competitive use (mainly because I didn't find it could OS anything with any consistency) either. Haven't given up on it yet since I have liked it in certain instances, but my experience so far hasn't been amazing.

In my opinion, the best combos right now for it are L2SX and L2 Heavy or Gravity Weight.
(Feb. 20, 2017  6:45 PM)Kei Wrote: I tested it a bit and with Spread it was capable of OSing Odin on Revolve inconsistently, but I don't think I ever said I liked L2 on Revolve? Haha. I need to do more testing with it, but I still don't really believe in L2 on Hold for general competitive use (mainly because I didn't find it could OS anything with any consistency) either. Haven't given up on it yet since I have liked it in certain instances, but my experience so far hasn't been amazing.

In my opinion, the best combos right now for it are L2SX and L2 Heavy or Gravity Weight.

Looking back at your posts, it does seem like I misread one of them but you had indeed mentioned something about Lost Longinus Spread Revolve hah.
(Feb. 20, 2017  2:47 AM)Mage Wrote: So if I were to remove the code on a Hasbro layer would it be legal for tournament use or is it illegal the momental you take off the screws?

Kind of bumping bc id like to know the answer to this as well.
(Feb. 20, 2017  7:40 PM)Mstubbs88 Wrote: Kind of bumping bc id like to know the answer to this as well.

As long as you screw the correct Over Layer back in place, it's all right to remove the QR code bits from Hasbro's Energy Layers.
(Feb. 20, 2017  8:59 PM)Angry Face Wrote: As long as you screw the correct Over Layer back in place, it's all right to remove the QR code bits from Hasbro's Energy Layers.

Thank god. I hate not being able to see the driver like im supposed to. It looks so much nicer. Lol. Thanks man.
(Feb. 20, 2017  8:59 PM)Angry Face Wrote: As long as you screw the correct Over Layer back in place, it's all right to remove the QR code bits from Hasbro's Energy Layers.

Kai-V said a while back that if you remove QR code bit from the bey it becomes illegal. has this rule been changed?
(Feb. 20, 2017  10:14 PM)Jimmyjazz39 Wrote: Kai-V said a while back that if you remove QR code bit from the bey it becomes illegal. has this rule been changed?

I can understand why it would be changed. TT dont have the bit piece and it really wont change the beys performance. Can we hear from Kai?
The thing is how reliably we think you will place the pieces back together, that was the issue hah.
I wonder if Hasbro will be releasing the Old Gen Beyblades for Beyblade Burst. It would suck if it was a Japanese exclusive because most people from North America or any other country, don't have access to get those Blades. I just hope Hasbro releases them so that all of us can try them out and relive our childhood...
(Feb. 20, 2017  11:07 PM)OldGenBlader Wrote: I wonder if Hasbro will be releasing the Old Gen Beyblades for Beyblade Burst. It would suck if it was a Japanese exclusive because most people from North America or any other country, don't have access to get those Blades. I just hope Hasbro releases them so that all of us can try them out and relive our childhood...

Honestly I am becoming tired of reading the same question for you all the time. Each instance, we answer you and explain to you how improbable it is, so stop asking and read our answers...
(Feb. 20, 2017  11:36 PM)omegaroctavor23 Wrote: what's the best burst combo???

There is no best Beyblade in any of the formats, otherwise the game would be boring. However, right now I would say that the competition is heavily between Lost Longinus on Hold and Dark Deathscyther combinations, personally.
(Feb. 20, 2017  10:52 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The thing is how reliably we think you will place the pieces back together, that was the issue hah.

I mean i feel like anyone who isnt a simpleton, or around the age of 10 could do a good job.
Well it is also TAKARA-TOMY's rule that parts in Burst cannot be taken apart, so there must be a reason.
Why is X2 considered only a duel layer if there are 3? The sward is the 1st, then the red part then the lower blue part. doesn't that count as 3? makes me wonder what this "Beyblade Burst God" X blade would look like, 4 layers maybe? it's been ahead of the game since X1.
(Feb. 21, 2017  6:11 AM)Dodgest Wrote: Why is X2 considered only a duel layer if there are 3? The sward is the 1st, then the red part then the lower blue part. doesn't that count as 3? makes me wonder what this "Beyblade Burst God" X blade would look like, 4 layers maybe? it's been ahead of the game since X1.
 x2 is considered a dual layer as it is released as a part of the dual layer system
(Feb. 21, 2017  6:07 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Well it is also TAKARA-TOMY's rule that parts in Burst cannot be taken apart, so there must be a reason.

This is a hasbro bey Wink nah. Lol. Im just saying. Im sure its so kids wont mess them up and then them get sued for an injury based off their product. Theyre just covering their bases. I mean its really not something hard to do and it hasnt affected the one ive done as a test at all. Plus it looks much nicer Tongue_out