[3D Printing]  3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst

(Aug. 20, 2018  6:51 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: This layer is for fun. It may not be good in performance.

Layer - Infinity Gauntlet
[Image: 39558142_451985768629501_345944751240485...e=5BF84868][Image: 39580600_451985751962836_624657666265841...e=5C0D6160]
Six God Chips could be put on this Layer, like the Infinity Stones on Infinity Gauntlet. (Although I know it doesn't look like a gauntlet XD)
After you put six God Chips on this Layer, you can destroy half of all beyblades by snapping your fingers. XD
This is the first time I make hole for God Chips. I am not sure if my measurement is accurate enough and there might be some mistakes. (Currently I am not at home so I cannot make it to test if it fits the God Chips) 
So let me know if this Layer doesn't work.

Download

Hey crazyaries can I get an infinity gauntlet however with competitive choz teeth
(Oct. 08, 2018  1:48 PM)phoenix613 Wrote:
(Aug. 20, 2018  6:51 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: This layer is for fun. It may not be good in performance.

[Image: 39558142_451985768629501_345944751240485...e=5BF84868][Image: 39580600_451985751962836_624657666265841...e=5C0D6160]
Six God Chips could be put on this Layer, like the Infinity Stones on Infinity Gauntlet. (Although I know it doesn't look like a gauntlet XD)
After you put six God Chips on this Layer, you can destroy half of all beyblades by snapping your fingers. XD
This is the first time I make hole for God Chips. I am not sure if my measurement is accurate enough and there might be some mistakes. (Currently I am not at home so I cannot make it to test if it fits the God Chips) 

Download

Hey crazyaries can I get an infinity gauntlet however with competitive choz teeth

Its teeth is good. However, it may not be competitive because it’s too large so that it is highly recoiled.
Amazing design.

Download

(Oct. 07, 2018  11:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:24 AM)McGameMaster Wrote: looks like you based the design off of nightmare luinor

Wasn't seeing that design anyware so made it

Download

(Oct. 07, 2018  11:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Oct. 07, 2018  11:24 AM)McGameMaster Wrote: looks like you based the design off of nightmare luinor

Wasn't seeing that design anyware so made it

So what type is it?

sorry about that I have no idea what happened and some of it spammed

and what i am asking is what type is infinity gauntlet layer?
(Oct. 08, 2018  8:14 PM)McGameMaster Wrote:
[spoiler Wrote:CrazyAries pid='1456885' dateline='1534787481']This layer is for fun. It may not be good in performance.

Download

(Oct. 07, 2018  11:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Wasn't seeing that design anyware so made it

Download

(Oct. 07, 2018  11:26 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: Wasn't seeing that design anyware so made it
[/spoiler]
So what type is it?

sorry about that I have no idea what happened and some of it spammed

and what i am asking is what type is infinity gauntlet layer?

I'd say that it's a Balance Type because it has a gimmick that allows it to shift its weight distribution, akin to Alter Chronos.
Anybody Remembers Engine Gears?? I made Something Similar.
But This one Doesn't has Springs, IT uses Rubber Bands. Spring is Still Usable, and Yeah, It is Bulky.
Top View
Parts
Now Let Me Tell you the theory...... Engine Gear was Advanced version of Spin gears, that Stored elastic energy and released later in battle. This model uses Rubber Bands, but Springs can still be used. The Central Shaft has a Gap for attaching Rubber Band or Spring, and the actual base has Rod and Slot for Rubber Band or Spring respectively. Then blue prongs, They Release the Base to Spin, By Locking them when Spinning Fast, and as centrifugal force goes down, the base is released to give spin. The Last Red Part is just to lock the base with rest of Driver.
**This is purely a Prototype, Anyone wanting to test it can PM me to get the files, The Link Shall be posted here once it is tested.
(Oct. 09, 2018  10:04 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
But This one Doesn't has Springs, IT uses Rubber Bands. Spring is Still Usable, and Yeah, It is Bulky.
Top View
Parts
Now Let Me Tell you the theory...... Engine Gear was Advanced version of Spin gears, that Stored elastic energy and released later in battle. This model uses Rubber Bands, but Springs can still be used. The Central Shaft has a Gap for attaching Rubber Band or Spring, and the actual base has Rod and Slot for Rubber Band or Spring respectively. Then blue prongs, They Release the Base to Spin, By Locking them when Spinning Fast, and as centrifugal force goes down, the base is released to give spin. The Last Red Part is just to lock the base with rest of Driver.
**This is purely a Prototype, Anyone wanting to test it can PM me to get the files, The Link Shall be posted here once it is tested.
I wish I could test this, but alas: I have no fake drivers for the screws and white bit.
Would anybody here be able to make a 3D printed bey for me if I can supply the images for concepts
Top View
Parts
Did you made the in a way that the gimmick doesn't get set off while the bey is not spinning?
Hey ultra destinus
(Oct. 04, 2018  2:32 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Oct. 03, 2018  6:45 PM)McGameMaster Wrote: I made a design for a balance type named Kalta Drogon cause my initials are DK so can anyone help me turn it into a 3d model for me to print off?

The picture with description https://www.deviantart.com/mcgamemaster/...-766177789

The picture without the description https://www.deviantart.com/mcgamemaster/...-766248646

I can probably help you out there. I've made some beys for people, so I can most likely make yours.

So I was wondering if you did do my bey if you could print it off for testing cause I have no access to a 3-d printer and if you are ok with it could I dm you my address so you could send it out to me but only when its finished of course hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!
I have an idea for a Layer, it's called Rise Aeolus. Its gimmick would use the wind to its advantage while spinning. It's left spin btw. In one mode, the wind would come up through the tubes on the bottom and come out the other end pushing wind out thus, maintaining spin. In the other mode, the wind goes the other way, pushing wind down, creating upper force.
(Oct. 15, 2018  11:36 AM)McGameMaster Wrote: Hey ultra destinus  
(Oct. 04, 2018  2:32 PM)ultra destinus Wrote: I can probably help you out there. I've made some beys for people, so I can most likely make yours.

So I was wondering if you did do my bey if you could print it off for testing cause I have no access to a 3-d printer and if you are ok with it could I dm you my address so you could send it out to me but only when its finished of course hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Actually, i don't have a printer either. I made the model, but until i get a printer, i'm at a loss.
(Oct. 12, 2018  7:45 PM)N10 Wrote:
Top View
Parts
Did you made the in a way that the gimmick doesn't get set off while the bey is not spinning?

Can you explain me what you meant. The Gear will release spin once it's really slow, about 40-50 spins it will release, I wish I could use a gear multiplier like Original engine gears, but it's too fragile. And I am making another proto type for this, which should work IRL
(Oct. 15, 2018  8:41 PM)ultra destinus Wrote:
(Oct. 15, 2018  11:36 AM)McGameMaster Wrote: Hey ultra destinus  

Actually, i don't have a printer either. I made the model, but until i get a printer, i'm at a loss.

though can you still show me the model by sending me a link to it.
Hey, ultra destinus please respond can I still look at the model for my Beyblade!!!!!
Is it inapropriate to ask here, if CrazyAries or anyone else in this thread would be willing to help me (or let me commission them to) design a custom layer design I have brewing?

I would ask Xandork- but as far as I am aware he is still sorting out some real life business.
I would suggest upwork. Crazy aries helped me modify one of his but he's very busy and at upwork you can just hire someone if the design isn't too difficult for about 20-40$
An idea: rP might be a good way to test 3d printed beys.
You could print a ring for rP in the shape of your bey to see how good the design does, and the popping off gimmick could be used to determine how much recoil your design has.
(Oct. 24, 2018  1:33 AM)Ntruder19 Wrote: An idea: rP might be a good way to test 3d printed beys.
You could print a ring for rP in the shape of your bey to see how good the design does, and the popping off gimmick could be used to determine how much recoil your design has.

The thing is that no one really knows how to make the rP armor...

@[CrazyAries], sorry if this is really late for you (it's 11:18 for me) but will you ever 3D print your Burst-to-MFB Legend Spriggan? Also, will you ever make more Burst to MFB and MFB to Burst? I just really like that concept, and keep up the good work!
I see you used those Ark Bahamut stickers lol. Did you try it out against any other beyblades?
[Image: 3v8yq.png]
Bisharp Xcalibur
[Image: 13yfbs7.png]

Anybody who wants something similar. And For files PM me
I have a design that I would really like to get finalized or at least to get an opinion on if someone is willing