[3D Printing]  3D Print Files for Custom Beyblade Burst

heres a bit of a better version, still dont know if it works
https://sta.sh/01l06spijnhi
This layer is for fun. It may not be good in performance.

Layer - Infinity Gauntlet
[Image: 39558142_451985768629501_345944751240485...e=5BF84868][Image: 39580600_451985751962836_624657666265841...e=5C0D6160]
Six God Chips could be put on this Layer, like the Infinity Stones on Infinity Gauntlet. (Although I know it doesn't look like a gauntlet XD)
After you put six God Chips on this Layer, you can destroy half of all beyblades by snapping your fingers. XD
This is the first time I make hole for God Chips. I am not sure if my measurement is accurate enough and there might be some mistakes. (Currently I am not at home so I cannot make it to test if it fits the God Chips) 
So let me know if this Layer doesn't work.

Download
(Aug. 20, 2018  6:51 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: This layer is for fun. It may not be good in performance.

[Image: 39558142_451985768629501_345944751240485...e=5BF84868][Image: 39580600_451985751962836_624657666265841...e=5C0D6160]
Six God Chips could be put on this Layer, like the Infinity Stones on Infinity Gauntlet. (Although I know it doesn't look like a gauntlet XD)
After you put six God Chips on this Layer, you can destroy half of all beyblades by snapping your fingers. XD
This is the first time I make hole for God Chips. I am not sure if my measurement is accurate enough and there might be some mistakes. (Currently I am not at home so I cannot make it to test if it fits the God Chips) 

Download
Better call it Infinite Ameterios, because of the contact points
(Aug. 20, 2018  6:51 PM)CrazyAries Wrote: This layer is for fun. It may not be good in performance.

Download

Even if the god chips dont fit one can put coloured metal balls in it

Download

ok, thats kinda cool, Im not a fan of god chips, or the infinity stones, but this is a cool crossover design

Download

Fubuki: Mr. Kurenai, I don't feel so good
Hey Ultra Destinus, How is the work on the Dash Dragoon Bey in your place doing?
(Aug. 22, 2018  12:54 AM)fireblaze1 Wrote: Hey Ultra Destinus, How is the work on the Dash Dragoon Bey in your place doing?

It's going good so far, but still not picture ready yet.
With the spin of the bey, half of all Beys will burst.
All jokes aside it looks amazing!

Download

I believe i know the correct chips to use
The space stone would be seig xcalibur’s chip (dark blue)
The mind stone would be the yellow guardian kerbeus god chip
Reality stone would be god valkyrie’s
Power stone would be satan’s
Time stone would be fafnir’s
And soul stone would be bahamut’s
(Aug. 25, 2018  5:04 AM)BlackSunProphet Wrote:

Download

I believe i know the correct chips to use
The space stone would be seig xcalibur’s chip (dark blue)
The mind stone would be the yellow guardian kerbeus god chip
Reality stone would be god valkyrie’s
Power stone would be satan’s
Time stone would be fafnir’s
And soul stone would be bahamut’s

[Image: latest?cb=20180307074909]
The RLC8 version of sT should be the Soul Stone lol
How do design my own

Download

Even if you can't destroy half of all the beyblades with a snap of a finger, you can at least realistically snap your fingers unlike the actual infinity gauntlet which would be impossible. All jokes and questioning plausibility aside, CrazyAries I was wondering about how and/or where I can get the parts used in the layers (screws, metal balls, etc.), can you tell me how you got them? Also, and this not a request just to get it out of the way, but after making the Infinity gauntlet, will you be making future layers compatible with god chips, and maybe even create custom god chips?

Also, CrazyAries, requesting custom parts from you is a no go, but is suggesting parts that you can create be okay (someone give you a ideal for a driver you can make for example)?

Also, if I have to guess the type the Infinity layer is, I would say balance-type due to its shape, plus you can insert metal god chips into its six slots to change the weight distribution of it, but I'll also say that it's a "all-type" as well if I can, it reminds me of that one MF bey that is a "all-type" as well and can only been seen in a movie in the MF generation.
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:43 AM)N10 Wrote: Even if you can't destroy half of all the beyblades with a snap of a finger, you can at least realistically snap your fingers unlike the actual infinity gauntlet which would be impossible. All jokes and questioning plausibility aside, CrazyAries I was wondering about how and/or where I can get the parts used in the layers (screws, metal balls, etc.), can you tell me how you got them? Also, and this not a request just to get it out of the way, but after making the Infinity gauntlet, will you be making future layers compatible with god chips, and maybe even create custom god chips?

Also, CrazyAries, requesting custom parts from you is a no go, but is suggesting parts that you can create be okay (someone give you a ideal for a driver you can make for example)?

Also, if I have to guess the type the Infinity layer is, I would say balance-type due to its shape, plus you can insert metal god chips into its six slots to change the weight distribution of it, but I'll also say that it's a "all-type" as well if I can, it reminds me of that one MF bey that is a "all-type" as well and can only been seen in a movie in the MF generation.

I bought those parts online. You could find them on Amazon, or in hardware stores.
I am always welcome to suggestions, no matter if there will be chance for me to make them. And if I made a part based on your idea, I would credit to you in the introduction.
And sure, you can call it a balance type, since it have different modes as you change its weight distribution.
Just imagine if he sold them on Amazon.

(Sep. 02, 2018  6:39 AM)Bananareaper Wrote: Make an evolution of Ifrit or Phantom.
I was thinking of that too. I really like the theme of Ifrit.

(Aug. 17, 2018  2:58 PM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote: heres a bit of a better version, still dont know if it works

It works fine. I think the layer needs some sort of color to it but the design is great.
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:35 PM)LemonBlade3 Wrote: Just imagine if he sold them on Amazon.

(Sep. 02, 2018  6:39 AM)Bananareaper Wrote: Make an evolution of Ifrit or Phantom.
I was thinking of that too. I really like the theme of Ifrit.

(Aug. 17, 2018  2:58 PM)WolkaiserDrake Wrote: heres a bit of a better version, still dont know if it works

It works fine. I think the layer needs some sort of color to it but the design is great.

good to know it should work, I dont have a way of printing it so Il have to take your word for it, and I had planned for it to be purple, like the attack ring its based off, but I also want to see if I can make it bitchip compatable, either the standard size or the micro bits from the initial 8 beys released, but untill I have access to a 3D printer that will have to wait
(Jun. 16, 2018  12:07 AM)Kevo Wrote: Awesome! I'll have it printed and will keep you all updated.

Hey Kevo you should make your own unique 3D printed beyblade illinuic has one and so does jojo and zankey i would like to see a custom signature beyblade of yours.
CrazyAries. What program do you use to get these made?

Could you upload the files for the endless driver?
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:43 AM)N10 Wrote:

Download

Even if you can't destroy half of all the beyblades with a snap of a finger, you can at least realistically snap your fingers unlike the actual infinity gauntlet which would be impossible. All jokes and questioning plausibility aside, CrazyAries I was wondering about how and/or where I can get the parts used in the layers (screws, metal balls, etc.), can you tell me how you got them? Also, and this not a request just to get it out of the way, but after making the Infinity gauntlet, will you be making future layers compatible with god chips, and maybe even create custom god chips?

What MFB are you referring to?
(Sep. 03, 2018  7:18 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  3:43 AM)N10 Wrote: Even if you can't destroy half of all the beyblades with a snap of a finger, you can at least realistically snap your fingers unlike the actual infinity gauntlet which would be impossible. All jokes and questioning plausibility aside, CrazyAries I was wondering about how and/or where I can get the parts used in the layers (screws, metal balls, etc.), can you tell me how you got them? Also, and this not a request just to get it out of the way, but after making the Infinity gauntlet, will you be making future layers compatible with god chips, and maybe even create custom god chips?

It's called Sol Blaze.
https://sta.sh/01c4r1ruinfc

a small update to my moonrazor, if one of you can print this and make sure if a bit chip fits and that it doesnt get in the way when launching then that would be great, if it works, then I can have a go at remaking upper dragon

Im also thinking about getting part of the 3 contact points made from a rubber so it can act like fafnir and spin steal, but that would reqire it to be able to switch rotation, and I would need to either just mirror the model for left spin and mark it as an L layer, or take the switching mech from a hasbro sprigen reqium and install it on this
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:23 AM)CrazyAries Wrote:

I bought those parts online. You could find them on Amazon, or in hardware stores.
I am always welcome to suggestions, no matter if there will be chance for me to make them. And if I made a part based on your idea, I would credit to you in the introduction.
And sure, you can call it a balance type, since it have different modes as you change its weight distribution.

Well then, since you're open to suggestions, did you ever thought about making a layer or a bey of a video game controller? The gimmick can be that the layer will have buttons on it that act somewhat like gV or gK gimmicks where they spring back out if they get pressed in. You can even go the extra mile and make the buttons do something if they're pressed in if you could.

(Sep. 03, 2018  7:18 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote:

It's the one that only appeared in that Japanese exclusive movie that is released during MFB. I can't remember all the parts that makes it up, but I think the metal wheel is called "Sol". The bey also have a "sun-based" color scheme of red, yellow, and orange.

(Sep. 03, 2018  7:22 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote:
(Sep. 03, 2018  7:18 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: What MFB are you referring to?

It's called Sol Blaze.

Yep, that the one I was talking about, but I still don't remember the names of the spin track and performance tip it uses.

Here's another suggestion, a driver that is a fusion of jolt, a reversed jolt (think of MFB R2F), and zeta. Perfect for dual-spin attack type beys(because it seem like Xandork is now accepting requests to make dual spin layers, for a additional cost though. Now that I think about it, Xandork and CrazyAries should do a collab one day because I bet they can make something great if they work together).
(Sep. 08, 2018  9:24 PM)N10 Wrote:
(Sep. 02, 2018  4:23 AM)CrazyAries Wrote: I bought those parts online. You could find them on Amazon, or in hardware stores.

Well then, since you're open to suggestions, did you ever thought about making a layer or a bey of a video game controller? The gimmick can be that the layer will have buttons on it that act somewhat like gV or gK gimmicks where they spring back out if they get pressed in. You can even go the extra mile and make the buttons do something if they're pressed in if you could.

(Sep. 03, 2018  7:18 PM)Ntruder19 Wrote: What MFB are you referring to?
It's the one that only appeared in that Japanese exclusive movie that is released during MFB. I can't remember all the parts that makes it up, but I think the metal wheel is called "Sol". The bey also have a "sun-based" color scheme of red, yellow, and orange.

(Sep. 03, 2018  7:22 PM)Basalt Fox Wrote: It's called Sol Blaze.

Yep, that the one I was talking about, but I still don't remember the names of the spin track and performance tip it uses.

Here's another suggestion, a driver that is a fusion of jolt, a reversed jolt (think of MFB R2F), and zeta. Perfect for dual-spin attack type beys(because it seem like Xandork is now accepting requests to make dual spin layers, for a additional cost though. Now that I think about it, Xandork and CrazyAries should do a collab one day because I bet they can make something great if they work together).

Sol Blaze V145 AS
A new Layer design.
This is a defense type Layer called Halo Aurora.
It has springs to hold a ring which can absorb the impact and protect the bey.
(I am not sure if there would be any issue on this gimmick since I am in school now and recently I may not make these parts I designed to see if they work well.)
[Image: 6df107a8ly1fvangkc9tlj20b40b4wgk.jpg]
There is a metal part on this pic, but you can make it plastic or any material you like.
Cho Z(if metal)/God(if no metal) ability: Halo Shield
5 springs would be needed for this layer. You may get these springs from some retractable pens if you don't know where to buy springs. But remember, don't waste your pens on this layer, please make sure that the pen you take springs from have used up the ink!
File download

BTW, Don't make the outer ring metal! That part is not fixed so that it could make the bey very unstable if that is too heavy!