★ [Buying]2 items needed ASAP!★

BUYING: Want Rate:
-Bump King-$10-15 [★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★]
-Metal Face-$5-10 [★ ★ ★ ★ ★]

PM me about offers. Thanks.
NEW! Now only taking sellers in New York! Add in Rare Yu Gi Oh card, Number 30: Acid Golem of Desriction if PM is sent and businness is settled by May 28!
hi i have dragoon g mines got special stickers ands quite rare compared to others PM me
just get dragoon g from dimdum2u for 10usd with tracking number included..
Regular MFBs (non-4D) are all available from DimSum.

Your prices for 4D beys, especially Beat Lynx ($40-$50) is differently way too low.

Fang Leones/Big Bangs/LDD's all come at $25 very lowest new.
You should probably just drive to Toywiz and pick those up since it's about a 15-30 minute drive from you.

Also, I don't know many people who would do mail order aside from me because that is risky.
I have a Dragoon G but the engine gear kinda messed up but it can spin very well and has about normal attack type style. You can have it for 5 USD or you can make me trade offer.
Edit: FREE SHIPPING!
(Jun. 06, 2011  6:54 PM)ShadowPegasus01 Wrote: I have a Dragoon G but the engine gear kinda messed up but it can spin very well and has about normal attack type style. You can have it for 5 USD or you can make me trade offer.
Edit: FREE SHIPPING!

Okay. PM me.
(Jun. 06, 2011  5:33 PM)Deikailo Wrote: You should probably just drive to Toywiz and pick those up since it's about a 15-30 minute drive from you.

Also, I don't know many people who would do mail order aside from me because that is risky.

Wait, I live upstate in Stony Point. You mean from Fresh Meadows, right?
Also, I really don't have paypal so the only way I can get money to anyone is to GIVE it to them or to mail it, and since no one that are selling me beys are around, I can only mail money.
$32 for LDD

$30 for Fang

with shipping to US. if you live somewhere else, pls PM me
Okay. Let me decide who to buy from first. Alot of people selling here (like only 3)!
I don't have THAT much money!Smile That does not mean Im not accepting any more buyers!
(Jun. 30, 2011  3:08 PM)@ngle Wrote: No more sellers?

Not having PayPal kind of hurts you. International sellers wouldn't accept money in the mail, as it is extremely risky.
Basically I have all those beyblades you want (some are higher than your offer),but as Beyfan said, I don't accept payment w/o paypal.
Just as a note you're not gonna find a magical ape at that price.
Only in NY won't get you many sellers......
Would you like a NIB beypointer? Because I have one used blue beypointer with 5900 beypoints. Oh, and by the way, do you mind if I am in MA? It is not really far from NY, you know. Please reply with a PM.