zombi blade

well i didnt really know where to post this so i might as wel post it up here right? Well what i really want to know is what zombi blades are really about ive never seen one in real life and i dont really know the build of one i only know you should use a sp that has a tip thats loose like wolborgs or dranzer s and probably my guess is to let the base en atk ring and weight disc take as much beating as possible so i mad a little thing like this but its not really working to well so can someone help me on this and explain it a little bit?

the blade i made was this :
dranzer gt atk ring
ten wide
wolborg 1 spin gear
same goes for the blade base

the blades it fought were dranzer f vortex ape dragoon g and an attack combo of mine and a defence combo of mine well against the attack and defence combo and vortex ape and dranzer f it lost so thats definitly something wrong with that so someone please help me
This isn't a Zombie at all. I'll let someone else explain why, I'm going to get to work on writing the Zombie article.
lol like i said i know nuthin about zombis Tongue_out
Cye did a basic description in the Q&A topic.

Cye Kinomiya Wrote:A zombie is a beyblade that is designed to:
1.) Steal spin from the opposing beyblade (You must use an free spinning SG for this. And the beyblades need to be in opposite spin directions)
2.) Have life after death (spinning on its side after falling over for at least 5-6 seconds by using wide circular weight disks and/or support parts (Wide Survivor and Wide Defense are the only acceptable WDs))

Attack Rings that work for Zombies:
Tiger Defenser
Twin Horn
Gyro Weight Disk
Wing Cross (It only works in right spin)
War Lion

BBs:
Bearing Base
Defense Grip 2
Customize Grip Base
Customize Bearing Base

SGs:
Bearing Stinger's
Wolborg's
Wolborg 2's
Burning Kerberous's

SPs:
Defense Ring
Survivor Ring
Cross Survivor
lol im like total noob with blade parts Xd whats a wide survivor and wide defence all i know are wide heave balance 6/8/10
sorry for the double post but it means a beyblade only gets his life after death ability if its a survivor weight ? it doesnt matter what other parts? and in wich blade does that disc come.
The weight disk only comes from Random Boosters and special packs.

You need Wide Survivor to get life after death.
But it's important to note that using wide survivor does not automatically get you life after death.

It's round, so when it tips over and the side hits the floor, it's smooth, so it can continue spinning a little.

But! Not all tips can continue spinning when it hits the floor, and some bases may get in the way. So even using wide survivor on these won't help.
You can spin a zombie with your fingers and win.
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:You can spin a zombie with your fingers and win.

not really or? xD Make video and show Tongue_out

life after dead? How does it works, after the blade is spinning out also he stopped he begann to spin again in the other direction or what?
I've show a video like this once because off that i ask.
red_eyes Wrote:life after dead? How does it works, after the blade is spinning out also he stopped he begann to spin again in the other direction or what?
I've show a video like this once because off that i ask.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:It's round, so when it tips over and the side hits the floor, it's smooth, so it can continue spinning a little.

Like Nic mentioned, not all bases will work since they might get in the way, same with some support parts. I don't remember if using no SPs is illegal, but BKs Double Bearing BB with none is ideal for that purpose. I've found even SPs like Cross Survivor and Defense Ring would make it worse as far as LAD potential goes, so you'd have to choose between increased spin stealing ability or better LAD potential in this case.
red_eyes Wrote:
Cye Kinomiya Wrote:You can spin a zombie with your fingers and win.

not really or? xD Make video and show Tongue_out

You can really do this. I did a demonstration of this at BEYBLADE'S NOT DEAD!
I hope you make a joke when not

then get the carp videos on right now Grin i can't wait Grin
Of course that works. Doesn't come from the Zombie being oh so powerfully spinning to beat every other blade. It comes from its concept to steal the opponent's spin. And this might even work better when the stealer is not as fast as the opponent.

It's really funny to see the Zombie speed up so rapidly
does this mean the only way to beat a zombi is with and attack blade that smashed him outta the stadium and what would happend if 2 zombis fought each other would they spin for long or does a zombi just uses the points of the opponents attack ring so a zombi vs zombi isnt a long battle
hamoudi Wrote:does this mean the only way to beat a zombi is with and attack blade that smashed him outta the stadium and what would happend if 2 zombis fought each other would they spin for long or does a zombi just uses the points of the opponents attack ring so a zombi vs zombi isnt a long battle

Best thing to do is use a better Zombie or a Smash Attacker.
King of Darkness Wrote:Like Nic mentioned, not all bases will work since they might get in the way, same with some support parts. I don't remember if using no SPs is illegal, but BKs Double Bearing BB with none is ideal for that purpose. I've found even SPs like Cross Survivor and Defense Ring would make it worse as far as LAD potential goes, so you'd have to choose between increased spin stealing ability or better LAD potential in this case.

No sps is illegal.
SexyMichael Wrote:
King of Darkness Wrote:Like Nic mentioned, not all bases will work since they might get in the way, same with some support parts. I don't remember if using no SPs is illegal, but BKs Double Bearing BB with none is ideal for that purpose. I've found even SPs like Cross Survivor and Defense Ring would make it worse as far as LAD potential goes, so you'd have to choose between increased spin stealing ability or better LAD potential in this case.

No sps is illegal.
its not like we have tournements anyhow

u can use this in play just not in tournements
taru678 Wrote:its not like we have tournements anyhow

I think the views on modified parts are pretty much applied to all rule breaking.

If you start breaking the rules, and using a Top that does not follow code, then you are no longer beyblading.
Synesthesia Wrote:

I think the views on modified parts are pretty much applied to all rule breaking.

If you start breaking the rules, and using a Top that does not follow code, then you are no longer beyblading.
as long as it goes on a launcher and is built like a beyblade and spins like one to me its a blade and srry 4 getting offf topic
taru678 Wrote:
Synesthesia Wrote:

as long as it goes on a launcher and is built like a beyblade and spins like one to me its a blade and srry 4 getting offf topic

Read the rules of this board.