your worst blades ever

(Dec. 19, 2008  6:50 AM)moviegoer15 Wrote: Hasbro Wyborg
Reminds me of how hard I lol'd when I saw the Video for Anubis' tourney. A fn wyborg, hahaha.
I have to say that besides Bump King, my Polta, Wyborg, and Master Draciel were among my worst.

Depends on if you mean "worst" or "outclassed."
Master Driger, my greatest downfall in Beyblading...
(Dec. 21, 2008  1:29 AM)ZenX Wrote: Master Driger, my greatest downfall in Beyblading...

I have one of them. Pinching_eyes_2 I don't think I've ever used it though so I don't know how awful it is. ^^;
(Dec. 21, 2008  12:55 AM)Grey Wrote: I have to say that besides Bump King, my Polta, Wyborg, and Master Draciel were among my worst.

Depends on if you mean "worst" or "outclassed."

practically everything is the same for me
(Dec. 21, 2008  1:29 AM)ZenX Wrote: Master Driger, my greatest downfall in Beyblading...

i honestly have like fifteen of these unopened from random boosters and i don't know what the carp to do with them all
my worst blade would have to be cyber dragoon..hate it when that things just suddenly jumps..>.>
(Dec. 21, 2008  7:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

i honestly have like fifteen of these unopened from random boosters and i don't know what the carp to do with them all

I used it as a testing subject for my heavy attackers where a Circle upper+ GFC combination literally break the AR into three Grin
(Dec. 19, 2008  2:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Metal Draciel's AR, Turtle Survivor, is incredibly fragile if you use it in Right Spin. Use it in Left Spin instead; it makes for great survival.

Can I assume that that same goes for Master Dranzer?
Dragoon V2 AR (sux in right spin, possibly best smash attack from plastic series in left spin), Draciel F AR, Cyber Dragoon, Megaro Arm (shattered into 4 pieces on 2nd launch... way too fragile !!! lol), Trygle,
(Dec. 21, 2008  5:04 PM)The Shredder Wrote: Dragoon V2 AR (sux in right spin, possibly best smash attack from plastic series in left spin), Draciel F AR, Cyber Dragoon, Megaro Arm (shattered into 4 pieces on 2nd launch... way too fragile !!! lol), Trygle,

Weird. I have a Spin Dragoon (so same AR) and I've been using it for what, 4 years? I even used it in the really intense four-way smash em up battles we had when I was younger. The BB is broken now but the AR is still going strong. Uncertain
(Dec. 21, 2008  4:59 PM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 19, 2008  2:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Metal Draciel's AR, Turtle Survivor, is incredibly fragile if you use it in Right Spin. Use it in Left Spin instead; it makes for great survival.

they're the exact same AR, so yes
My Dragoon F and Wolborg 2 didn't fit my style...

They could probably be used well though, but not for me.
(Dec. 21, 2008  10:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Pinching_eyes
(Dec. 26, 2008  1:05 AM)yruahippo Wrote:
(Dec. 21, 2008  10:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Pinching_eyes

For some strange reason my Master Dranzer (My most used and favourite ever beyblade) never broke. I must be lucky because I would use that in like, every battle.
(Dec. 26, 2008  1:01 AM)Mankster Wrote: My Dragoon F and Wolborg 2 didn't fit my style...

SG of Wolborg 2 and Dragoon F are invaluable. If you couldn't make use of them, it's due to your own lack of knowledge.
my worst blades ever were gryffolyon, salamalyon (to lackness of speed and endurance) and wing attacker (AR breaks quick)
(Dec. 26, 2008  1:01 AM)Mankster Wrote: My Dragoon F and Wolborg 2 didn't fit my style...

Well I can think of many people who really want these, me included. Uncertain
I can't find my old beyblades. D=

They're probably in the garage somewhere.

But I'm looking to rebuild my collection... starting with my first 2: Driger and Draciel MS.
(Dec. 26, 2008  1:24 AM)Mankster Wrote: I can't find my old beyblades. D=

But I'm looking to rebuild my collection... starting with my first 2: Driger and Draciel MS.

how about you buy some beyblades that dont suck
(Dec. 26, 2008  10:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Because they're the only ones I can find in Australia.
Because they're the only ones I can buy in Australia right now.
(Dec. 26, 2008  12:03 PM)Mankster Wrote:
(Dec. 26, 2008  10:43 AM)Bey Brad Wrote:

Because they're the only ones I can find in Australia.
Because they're the only ones I can buy in Australia right now.

welcome to the wonderful world of ~*~*~*~THE INTERNET~*~*~*~ you're posting on it right now!
Yes. I know. They're the only ones I can buy online in Australia.
Worst blades I ever owned were galzzly (sp?) and jumping base because they both broke and didn't do very well.
(Dec. 26, 2008  11:19 PM)Mankster Wrote: Yes. I know. They're the only ones I can buy online in Australia.

There is much more you can buy. You can just use Yahoo Japan Auctions using Mailorderjapan.com or something similar. It is only a good deal, though, if you are buying alot because otherwise the shipping is too expensive. Most places, though, should ship worldwide.