your worst blades ever

My worst blade was Master Driger because the attack ring was so weak that it broke on me twice with both of my masters (i only had 2 of them). Anyways taru is most likely lying and he can stop his downward spiral by fessing up the truth.
Neh, I think its' obvious my knowledge of the game isn't great. But I do know my worst blade in my collection. I call it Wing Attacker. Yes, I have a Wing Attacker, I won it from a contest years ago.
i dont get y u ppl dont beleeve me if any of u have IM of any kind i c an sho u i can proove it >Gasp
taru678 Wrote:i dont get y u ppl dont beleeve me if any of u have IM of any kind i c an sho u i can proove it >Gasp

Why not just video and post online?
i dont kno how to do that with a webcam
and btw i use my Wolborg Ms in battle i dont play with the illegal one Tired
please don't make in every thread double post's you have the edit button and your post is one minute later if it is one day later no problem but one minute Oo you can edit it when you klick at the dit button.

Thx back to topic xD

But is wolborg really so unbeatable? Is he so strong?

peace red_eyes
Wolborg MS is the strongest uncustomized Beyblade of all time.
He did actually beat wolborg ms with his illegal blade, he showed me. Though, he was using a Hasbro stadium so it got knocked in to the pockets, but his blade repeatedly knocked it into the pockets and it wasnt on the launch. He isn't lying.
That is madness!

He should really post that on youtube so everyone can see it.
Duh Duh Dun! An interesting plot development indeed. Although in theory with an illegal cicular weight disc, it should be able to defeat most HMS. In theory though, I'm too lazy to try it tonight.
It doesn't matter anyway because it was a modded blade just forget about it.
I know that.

Anywhos, I tested a bit with the large illegal circular WD and found out that while it dominates the plastic tops, agaisnt HMS it actually puts both eras on equal footing. Which is quite nice actually, and since its' circular, from what I've seen it causes little or no harm to opposition.

I tested a Wolborg fitted with the illegal WD agaisn't my Wolborg MS. Neither had any edge in battle(although it helps that both are endurance types).

Then I fitted Flash Leopard V with the weight disk agaisnt Dark Gargolye/Effigy, once again, equal footing.
Oh, Hasbro stadiums. Who cares? Wink

What was the combo?
Pichuscute Wrote:It doesn't matter anyway because it was a modded blade just forget about it.

It's still interesting, regardless if it was modded or not.
ya u guys are getting way off topic my topic ask wats ur worst beyblade
My worst blade is Sparkling Attacker. I hate thatn thing and its never won.
My worst one is probably Gallzly. It's almost never able to win. But still I do use its Base quite often since it's my only SG Flat one.
Pichuscute Wrote:My worst blade is Sparkling Attacker. I hate thatn thing and its never won.

I have a Takara Sparkling Attacker, the Hasbro version took all the fun out of it, it was never trying to be a good top, just have a nice fun gimmick, which was removed from domestic release.
Pichuscute Wrote:My worst blade is Sparkling Attacker. I hate thatn thing and its never won.
sparkling attacker sux the only pat useful is the bitchip

o and galzzy is good for hurting ppls fingers lol
taru678 Wrote:
sparkling attacker sux the only pat useful is the bitchip

Serious
Galzzly's main AR actually isn't half bad with the right subring. Try throwing Dragon Saucer or War Lion on there. You might be surprised.
Spinster Wrote:Galzzly's main AR actually isn't half bad with the right subring. Try throwing Dragon Saucer or War Lion on there. You might be surprised.
The sad thing is that Gabriel already exists for that purpose. I can't believe Hasbro practically made this AR into another War Bear.
Spinster Wrote:Galzzly's main AR actually isn't half bad with the right subring. Try throwing Dragon Saucer or War Lion on there. You might be surprised.

Yeah, I think you're right. But what SR is Dragon Saucer? Is it the one from Gaia Dragoon? Would be the same as the SR from Guardian Driger then, wouldn't it?