your worst blades ever

ya ive been blading since 2002 sooo i kinda kno that now
You don't seem to, because some of the things you are saying are completely incorrect ...
ya its been a while since ive been really into it sum tuff i might say is gonna be wrong but i can prove i have like 89 beyblades not in cluding beyblade parts and that i made a plastic beyblade that can kill wolborg ms
taru678 Wrote:i made a plastic beyblade that can kill wolborg ms

You don't know how many times we've heard this and it always resulted in something were Wolborg MS wasn't able to work at it's normal capacity.
G Wrote:

You don't know how many times we've heard this and it always resulted in something were Wolborg MS wasn't able to work at it's normal capacity.
i thot the same thing soo i bought another wolborg ms and i got the same results if u dont beleeve me i can proove it
taru678 Wrote:
G Wrote:

i thot the same thing soo i bought another wolborg ms and i got the same results if u dont beleeve me i can proove it

Please post a video on youtube then.
taru678 Wrote:
G Wrote:

Oh Taru678, please prove your knowledge of Beyblades by showing us your fantastical plastic Wolborg MS killer.
G Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:
G Wrote:

Please post a video on youtube then.
u might not beleeve that if u have IM i can sho u on my webcam(and i dont kno how to put vids on youtube)
aim? cuz i wanna see this....
Pichuscute Wrote:aim? cuz i wanna see this....
ill go make one id love 4 u to see its gonna be a best 2 of 3 battle tho
Most of us would be able to tell how good this combo is just by looking at it. Could you tell us what it is?
ok, whats your aim name? mine is pichuscute0
Pichuscute Wrote:ok, whats your aim name? mine is pichuscute0
im still makin it lol
Kei Wrote:Most of us would be able to tell how good this combo is just by looking at it. Could you tell us what it is?
to tell u the truth it is actually illegal because i made the attack ring from an old beyblade mand i use a semi flat tip bb
taru678 Wrote:
Kei Wrote:Most of us would be able to tell how good this combo is just by looking at it. Could you tell us what it is?
to tell u the truth it is actually illegal because i made the attack ring from an old beyblade mand i use a semi flat tip bb

???? What are the parts?
taru678 Wrote:ya its been a while since ive been really into it sum tuff i might say is gonna be wrong but i can prove i have like 89 beyblades not in cluding beyblade parts and that i made a plastic beyblade that can kill wolborg ms

I have over 500 Beyblades. I win.
taru678 Wrote:

So basically you cheat wow that's just so impressive I may even bow...
Bey Brad Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:ya its been a while since ive been really into it sum tuff i might say is gonna be wrong but i can prove i have like 89 beyblades not in cluding beyblade parts and that i made a plastic beyblade that can kill wolborg ms

I have over 500 Beyblades. I win.

ya, even i have more blades than you, i have like 98 or so. but, it doesnt mean i know more about beyblading anyway, because up until i joined here, i still believed in bitbeasts, lol.
Train Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:

no i just make parts im not a follower hu has to use blades thot up by somone else
Train Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:

no i just make parts im not a follower hu has to use blades thot up by somone else
check your pms taru. hurry plz
taru678 Wrote:No i just make parts. I'm not a follower who has to use blades thought up by someone else. (for those who had a hard time reading the original)

Then you are not playing beyblade properly. There was a whole other thread dedicated to your type of thinking. It got locked, unfortunately.

You're on a real slippery slope down a path that you can never turn back from. Goodluck, you'll need it.
Train Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:

To be honest, after seeing the local tournament mods, I've never been impressed by any illegal custom that I've seen. From the way he described it, I doubt it has any potential over wolborg at all.
Composer of Requiems Wrote:
Train Wrote:
taru678 Wrote:

To be honest, after seeing the local tournament mods, I've never been impressed by any illegal custom that I've seen. From the way he described it, I doubt it has any potential over wolborg at all.
I was being sarcastic... didn't anyone understand that?