your worst blades ever

They have a slingshock one that comes in a dual pack

The worst sparking bey is without a doubt VARIANT LUCIFER
(Aug. 14, 2021  7:38 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 14, 2021  7:24 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote: I have Turbo Achilles and I agree it defiantly isn't in the top ten Turbo Beys, but Lord Spriggan? What??

When I said Lord Spriggan I meant saying like Oh my lord Spriggan, I don't have Lord Spriggan lol

oh xD

(Aug. 14, 2021  8:55 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: They have a slingshock one that comes in a dual pack

The worst sparking bey is without a doubt VARIANT LUCIFER

Eh at least it has an edge against a few left-spins unlike Hyperion...
Um super Hyperion does great against lefts.

It has KO'd mirage Fafnir a lot when I use it

It even stands up to RAGE Longinus
(Aug. 14, 2021  11:57 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Um super Hyperion does great against lefts.

It has KO'd mirage Fafnir a lot when I use it

It even stands up to RAGE Longinus

This is a thread for the worst Beyblades that you have
I know it was just I got a little protective over my super Hyperion 😅
(Aug. 15, 2021  12:18 AM)Dread hades12 Wrote: I know it was just I got a little protective over my super Hyperion 😅

Super Hyperion isn't terrible, but it's not amazing either. Getting progressively weaker as DB creeps up power though. Still leagues above any of the terrible basic/dual layers like Jail Jormungand though. Even Variant Lucifer should beat something like that with ease.

Heck, Variant Lucifer itself is also a pretty hard counter to anything left spin so that can't be among the worst either. If you can find a reasonable use for something, it's not the worst. Take Chaos for example. Terrible basic layer, has some of the worst burst resistance of the early Burst line, still has some of the best Stamina too and gives it a purpose and with it a niche use.
Variant Lucifer could Not take down Hyperion because Hyperion would KO it first
(Aug. 15, 2021  2:20 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Variant Lucifer could Not take down Hyperion because Hyperion would KO it first

Variant is more a left spin counter, it's horrible against right Beys
(Aug. 15, 2021  3:20 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  2:20 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Variant Lucifer could Not take down Hyperion because Hyperion would KO it first

Variant is more a left spin counter, it's horrible against right Beys

huh maybe because of mobius?
(Aug. 15, 2021  3:22 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  3:20 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Variant is more a left spin counter, it's horrible against right Beys

huh maybe because of mobius?

It's actually because of the barrier, awakened variant isn't super good, but. Better awakened
(Aug. 15, 2021  3:23 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 15, 2021  3:22 PM)GenesisBlader Wrote: huh maybe because of mobius?

It's actually because of the barrier, awakened variant isn't super good, but. Better awakened

wait no i meant is mobius kinda the reason why variant is good against left spin beys
Yes Mobius is why it's so good against lefts

Crash roktavor r4 1 turn spiro-h is really bad
(Aug. 15, 2021  2:20 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Variant Lucifer could Not take down Hyperion because Hyperion would KO it first

Lucifer's really resistant to KOs, it just loses all its stamina to do it. No, neither Hyperion is really KOing that consistently.
Anyways, mine is Golden Judgement Dragon Triple Bullet-H (idk which bullet), Although Judgement has loads of attack, it doesn't have anything that helps with burst resistance (afaik). This plus Bullet (which isn't that tight) makes the bey burst really often, sometimes self-bursting without even having contact with the opponent.
Triple isn't that heavy, and doesn't show advantages either.
Dragon is acceptable.
Bullet makes it not that great, it does have some LAD but it's more aggressive than it should be.
I'd say it's a glass cannon, but it doesn't seems to have the "high reward" part.
(Aug. 15, 2021  7:35 PM)Hollowmind8 Wrote: Anyways, mine is Golden Judgement Dragon Triple Bullet-H (idk which bullet), Although Judgement has loads of attack, it doesn't have anything that helps with burst resistance (afaik). This plus Bullet (which isn't that tight) makes the bey burst really often, sometimes self-bursting without even having contact with the opponent.
Triple isn't that heavy, and doesn't show advantages either.
Dragon is acceptable.
Bullet makes it not that great, it does have some LAD but it's more aggressive than it should be.
I'd say it's a glass cannon, but it doesn't seems to have the "high reward" part.
The driver is "Bullet I-H", the first and most accurate Hypersphere version of Bullet. It got first released with Venom Devolos D5 in wave 2 of Hypersphere.
Mine is actually Brave Valktryek V5, the stamina sucks super badly, and without a fused disc it's just not good and how long it is other beys just win all the time.
Honestly I can definitely say Savior Valkyrie stock is the new worst bey I own so far. Savior, Valkyrie and 7 have uses for what they are meant to do but Shot is what really holds it down. I've said once and I'll say it again, jumping gimmicks have never been good and they never will be.
This may be shocking to some but my worst takara tomy on the top of my head probably is world spriggan. but sure it does have some good battles to some but the problem is the unite driver when it slows it just doesn’t stay up it just falls over and then a big chunky disk that scrapes a lot makes it worse. easiest stock to beat in tournaments is world spriggan imo. (not including hasbros)
(Aug. 17, 2021  11:57 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: This may be shocking to some but my worst takara tomy on the top of my head probably is world spriggan. but sure it does have some good battles to some but the problem is the unite driver when it slows it just doesn’t stay up it just falls over and then a big chunky disk that scrapes a lot makes it worse. easiest stock to beat in tournaments is world spriggan imo. (not including hasbros)

um what about a single layer
anyway world isnt the worst. what about death and abyss diabolos?
(Aug. 18, 2021  11:37 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 17, 2021  11:57 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: This may be shocking to some but my worst takara tomy on the top of my head probably is world spriggan. but sure it does have some good battles to some but the problem is the unite driver when it slows it just doesn’t stay up it just falls over and then a big chunky disk that scrapes a lot makes it worse. easiest stock to beat in tournaments is world spriggan imo. (not including hasbros)

um what about a single layer
maybe death is worse. i’m only doing my tt collection tho
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:33 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  11:37 AM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: um what about a single layer
maybe death is worse. i’m only doing my tt collection tho

the chassis is quite good, its the problem of unite. i mean, unite is from the dual layer series
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:53 PM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:33 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: maybe death is worse. i’m only doing my tt collection tho

the chassis is quite good, its the problem of unite. i mean, unite is from the dual layer series
I 100% agree. even though the rest of the combo is pretty good I would rather zeta than unite tbh
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:53 PM)HyperSpriggan Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:33 PM)AlexTheBlader Wrote: maybe death is worse. i’m only doing my tt collection tho

First of all it's Unite', not the base Unite. Secondly, Unite' does have niche uses, either as a pseudo-Xtreme when unworn or as a KO resistant driver when the rubber wears some.

The bigger issue isn't that Unite sucks, it really doesn't suck that badly, it's that the modern game is too LAD heavy so anything that doesn't have a focus on it just doesn't stand much of a chance anymore. In same-spin it's still not terrible.

Zeta would be worse tbh.
(Aug. 18, 2021  7:24 PM)MagikHorse Wrote:
(Aug. 18, 2021  12:53 PM)HyperSpriggan Wrote: the chassis is quite good, its the problem of unite. i mean, unite is from the dual layer series

First of all it's Unite', not the base Unite. Secondly, Unite' does have niche uses, either as a pseudo-Xtreme when unworn or as a KO resistant driver when the rubber wears some.

The bigger issue isn't that Unite sucks, it really doesn't suck that badly, it's that the modern game is too LAD heavy so anything that doesn't have a focus on it just doesn't stand much of a chance anymore. In same-spin it's still not terrible.

Zeta would be worse tbh.

I know I mean unite and unite dash besides burst resistance is the same
Savior is the worst I own due to the teeth being nonexistent after they shattered from 5 battles