your worst blades ever

has to be Royal Genesis G6. its a true bursting machine

but Hybrid-H comes in handy when life after death
Mine is Legend spriggan S3 and my little brother is definitely his wizard fafnir
(Aug. 11, 2021  11:11 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Mine is Legend spriggan S3 and my little brother is definitely his wizard fafnir

F
Takara Tommy and Hasbro both completely botched the wizard Fafnirr gimmick I mean yeah sure has lots of rubber but the kind of rubber that they use creates way too much friction people can just like move the rubber with whatever kind of bey they're using and the ratchet disc is poorly executed there's no way any opposing beyblade is ever going to come in contact with the ratchet mainly just because of left spins will just burst wizard Fafnir so easily.
(Aug. 11, 2021  11:14 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Takara Tommy and Hasbro both completely botched the wizard Fafnirr gimmick I mean yeah sure has lots of rubber but the kind of rubber that they use creates way too much friction people can just like move the rubber with whatever kind of bey they're using and the ratchet disc is poorly executed there's no way any opposing beyblade is ever going to come in contact with the ratchet mainly just because of left spins will just burst wizard Fafnir so easily.

yeah it sucks

One of my worst ones is probably, not even for its time but in general, loses against Hasbruh Turbo beys, the one and only

HASBRO'S REALESE GOLDEN JUDGEMENT DRAGON

It has good contact points but any damage it did to the opposing bey is done tenfold to itself which isn't good considering that it has really bad burst resistance
(Aug. 12, 2021  12:25 AM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:
(Aug. 11, 2021  11:14 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: Takara Tommy and Hasbro both completely botched the wizard Fafnirr gimmick I mean yeah sure has lots of rubber but the kind of rubber that they use creates way too much friction people can just like move the rubber with whatever kind of bey they're using and the ratchet disc is  poorly executed there's no way any opposing beyblade is ever going to come in contact with the ratchet mainly just because of left spins will just burst wizard Fafnir so easily.
yeah due to it's two rubber contact points the friction created between itself and the bey is huge!
yeah it sucks

One of my worst ones is probably, not even for its time but in general, loses against Hasbruh Turbo beys, the one and only

HASBRO'S REALESE GOLDEN JUDGEMENT DRAGON

It has good contact points but any damage it did to the opposing bey is done tenfold to itself which isn't good considering that it has really bad burst resistance
Bushin ashura
Normally I would have said "Rudr R4", but even he is not that bad compared to my Ogre O5 and my Betromoth B2 (Down Liner) which a friend from my class gave me for Christmas. If only it was a HS-Single like Air Knight K5 or Rudr R5 and not a bad dual layer one...
Does any one think that Tempest Dragon is bad ? If So Please tell me why
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:06 PM)Tempest Dragon Wrote: Does any one think that  Tempest Dragon is bad ? If So Please tell me why

not at all
Rock orso. To it’s credit it was a part of my childhood
My Hasbro Turbo Achilles, my lord Spriggan this thing is bad, it hits the stadium floor after being launched and bursts
Also that fake l drago I got during the period of time I thought ‘yeah sure I’ll get the 2 dollar Pegasus on eBay, this is a good idea’
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: My Hasbro Turbo Achilles, my lord Spriggan this thing is bad, it hits the stadium floor after being launched and bursts

Are you using Dread Vertical? Try launching harder to get the burst stoppers to come out.
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:26 PM)USN Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:09 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: My Hasbro Turbo Achilles, my lord Spriggan this thing is bad, it hits the stadium floor after being launched and bursts

Are you using Dread Vertical? Try launching harder to get the burst stoppers to come out.

It's so bad, it bursts when the Burst Stoppers come out, and no, I'm not trying to do the Dread Vertical, Hasbro was very lazy while making this Bey (Yet Turbo Spryzen is one of the best Hasbro Beys ever released)
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:30 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:26 PM)USN Wrote: Are you using Dread Vertical? Try launching harder to get the burst stoppers to come out.

It's so bad, it bursts when the Burst Stoppers come out, and no, I'm not trying to do the Dread Vertical, Hasbro was very lazy while making this Bey (Yet Turbo Spryzen is one of the best Hasbro Beys ever released)
I have Turbo Achilles and it is one of the best Hasbro beys. You probably got a defect.
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:42 PM)USN Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:30 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: It's so bad, it bursts when the Burst Stoppers come out, and no, I'm not trying to do the Dread Vertical, Hasbro was very lazy while making this Bey (Yet Turbo Spryzen is one of the best Hasbro Beys ever released)
I have Turbo Achilles and it is one of the best Hasbro beys. You probably got a defect.

Pro Series or normal?

It's good when you buy it recently but the more you use it the worse it gets
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:46 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:42 PM)USN Wrote: I have Turbo Achilles and it is one of the best Hasbro beys. You probably got a defect.

Pro Series or normal?

I have normal. If you have pro series then that's just teeth wear.
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:50 PM)USN Wrote:
(Aug. 12, 2021  5:46 PM)UnseenBurst Wrote: Pro Series or normal?

I have normal. If you have pro series then that's just teeth wear.

I have normal too, so, Idk what's going on

I have Turbo Achilles and I agree it defiantly isn't in the top ten Turbo Beys, but Lord Spriggan? What??
(Aug. 14, 2021  7:24 PM)SeaBASS90 Wrote:

I have Turbo Achilles and I agree it defiantly isn't in the top ten Turbo Beys, but Lord Spriggan? What??

When I said Lord Spriggan I meant saying like Oh my lord Spriggan, I don't have Lord Spriggan lol
The best slingshock is probably either turbo spryzen s4, air knight k4, or dread phoenix p4
(Aug. 14, 2021  7:40 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: The best slingshock is probably either turbo spryzen s4, air knight k4, or dread phoenix p4

This is the worst Beyblade Thread
*Hides under rock

Sorry I did it again 😂

But the worst slingshock Bey's are spiral treptune and crash roktavor
(Aug. 14, 2021  7:45 PM)Dread hades12 Wrote: *Hides under rock

Sorry I did it again 😂

But the worst slingshock Bey's are spiral treptune and crash roktavor
As far as I know, Screw Trident/Spiral Treptune is a switchstrike bey. But idk know for sure