your worst blades ever

A FAKE GALAZY PEGASUS
Hasbro Command Dragon, Hasbro Master Develos, and almost all of my speedstorm beys.
looks over at fang leone
Probably Hasbro Spryzen S1, Rokavor R3, Kerbeus K4, and Caynox C3. They all have terrible burst resistance. Hasbro plastic gen "remakes" aren't too good either. I also have a fake right-spin Lightning L Drago, so that's not great. The energy ring is mostly broken and I only used it for a few days.
flame sagigtterio is a poor staminatype with not much rotation power flame libra is a much better stamina bey
If we are talking about the old metal saga Beyblades, then I would probably say Death Quetzalcoatl or Fang Leone.

Fang just seemed weak in general, and my biggest gripe with Death Q. is that half the time, the darn thing would fly out of the stadium on its' own, without even being hit.

Maybe it is because I have a tendency to launch it really hard, but still, the other beys don't seem to do that very often.

Or maybe there was something wrong with my Death Q.??? You guys ever find that it just doesn't want to stay in the Stadium when you launch it though?
fake dark and the hasbro Valtrek v4. Burn fireblze is also kinda bad.