your favorite WBO member

Only two people like me..?! I didn't think I was very popular, but two is surprising, I expected zero.
Bey Brad, you have some randomly aggressive sense of humor, keep it coming. Kai-V, keep these kids in line- I know you have magical torture expertise. Nuno, congrats on being the few Beybladers I've seen so far work on their own original top game entirely.

Mcfrown, keep living up to your name.
(Nov. 13, 2010  3:39 AM)REtread Wrote: Bey Brad, you have some randomly aggressive sense of humor, keep it coming. Kai-V, keep these kids in line- I know you have magical torture expertise. Nuno, congrats on being the few Beybladers I've seen so far work on their own original top game entirely.

Mcfrown, keep living up to your name.

and retread stay with the joker's cousin avatar and rock on.
Hah I forgot to mention people, but I just recalled Corey is a nice guy. We had a little bit of a thing when I was still a newbie, but now I think it's pretty cool between us.
Haha I could have sworn Corey was a girl.
What could give you that idea?

I'm pretty sure he's tank, hah.
Tsubasa has long hair
Tsubasa is his Avatar
Stupidity

(Nov. 13, 2010  1:58 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 12, 2010  9:15 PM)Dude Wrote: Actually, she's got cameras installed in the houses of every single members. Even those that don't even come here anymore.

She has learned well from L, it seems.
Uh-oh, I better get Ryuk checking for those things. Lol.

Reading this thread really makes me realize how few people I know on this board anymore. It's kind of depressing. lol
All of the OG's left. :[
Shame, but didn't you expect that to happen, Roan?
Yeah, I mean... I kind of left with the original flock when it happened, but I've never really "given up" on the board. I still visit from time to time. I don't post much anymore, but I still log on and check in pretty much every day.
Hah I still read your blog Roan, and like the posts you make in the yugioh thread.
Roans still awesome no matter how much he posts.
ali12345456
hes awesom
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:22 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: ali12345456
hes awesom

In the end were all awesome...well we think we are, but I definately am...I think, lol. Especially because i just remade my av. and sig. again!!!<off topic
(Nov. 14, 2010  7:22 AM)ali12345456 Wrote: ali12345456
hes awesom
You can only be awesome if you can spell it correctly.
Looking at Beybrad's old cooking thread, he just keeps getting better hah.
my favorite WBO member is ♥ not only is ♥ amazing but ♥ supports this forum best (no offence to kai-v i just think ♥ is the more classical person)
No one thinks i'm cool? well its not that strange i mean i'm not a moderator and i hardly post, but if i haven't posted they are Night, Kai-V, momiji manju rocks!, Moss (obviously, doesn't even need a reason)
GASP!

how could ♥ not be on that list
my two favorite WBO members are

Fyuuor- his smarticles are just gorgeous

and my 1st favorite is... Blah!! - he is like a pie from heaven, cooked to perfection! LOL

but i cant forget these people - Pyro, Kai-V, and <3 there my tops too
Mythic Ldrago, you are obsessed with <3.
And your comments are getting annoying.
Seriously annoying.
Why is this thread still alive?