your best blades

(Sep. 18, 2020  3:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:24 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I agree, meteo is SPIN steal king

Much better then Wizard and Mirage

in no way better at spin stealing than wizard. wizard, like quest, is so good ITS BAD
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:25 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Much better then Wizard and Mirage

in no way better at spin stealing than wizard. wizard, like quest, is so good ITS BAD

Wizard bursts because it has that Imperial problem (according to zankye). Meteo was so good that the BBG’s just kind of lightly tossed it and it could spin steal and out spin top tier beys.
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:29 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: What are your best beyblades?

My destructor l drago broke my recolored version of meteo l drago when it was on attack mode..

So for MFB I have the following:
Lightning L-drago
Jade L-drago (lost Jupiter face bolt)
Phantom Orion (hasbro but still pretty good)
Scythe Ares with Wide defense and (lost Kronos face bolt)

For burst I have:
Meteo L-drago (planning to get)
Galaxy Pegasus (planning to get)
Gravity Perseus (planning to get)
Hell Kerbecs (planning to get)
Ray striker (planning to get)
Turbo Spryzen S4 (no wall and zeta)
Revive Phoenix
Mirage Fafnir
Union Achilles (no convert)

I am planning to get hell kerbeus, big bang oegasus, another destructor l drago, phantom arion, and fang leon, posion serpent
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:37 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: in no way better at spin stealing than wizard. wizard, like quest, is so good ITS BAD

Wizard bursts because it has that Imperial problem (according to zankye). Meteo was so good that the BBG’s just kind of lightly tossed it and it could spin steal and out spin top tier beys.

#1 was a joke.
#2 Wizard is trash because of burst resistance but is COVERED in soft rubber, which makes it the best for spin steal. that doesn't make it good, it is trash, just the best in one particular area.
I traded all my burst for more metal beyblades
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:36 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: So for MFB I have the following:
Lightning L-drago
Jade L-drago (lost Jupiter face bolt)
Phantom Orion (hasbro but still pretty good)
Scythe Ares with Wide defense and (lost Kronos face bolt)

For burst I have:
Meteo L-drago (planning to get)
Galaxy Pegasus (planning to get)
Gravity Perseus (planning to get)
Hell Kerbecs (planning to get)
Ray striker (planning to get)
Turbo Spryzen S4 (no wall and zeta)
Revive Phoenix
Mirage Fafnir
Union Achilles (no convert)

I am planning to get hell kerbeus, big bang oegasus, another destructor l drago, phantom arion, and fang leon, posion serpent

Poison Serpent is wet trash. If you want to get it for aesthetics then sure, but other than that it it BAD.
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I traded all my burst for more metal beyblades

y tho
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I traded all my burst for more metal beyblades

We need to start a petition for TT to bring back the MFB beys.

(Sep. 18, 2020  3:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:40 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Wizard bursts because it has that Imperial problem (according to zankye). Meteo was so good that the BBG’s just kind of lightly tossed it and it could spin steal and out spin top tier beys.

#1 was a joke.
#2 Wizard is trash because of burst resistance but is COVERED in soft rubber, which makes it the best for spin steal. that doesn't make it good, it is trash, just the best in one particular area.

So you admit that Meteo is better than Wizard?
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:45 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote: I traded all my burst for more metal beyblades

(Sep. 18, 2020  3:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: #1 was a joke.

...meteo is mfb, never said it was not better. meteo is better than wizard in all aspects except spin steal.
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We need to start a petition for TT to bring back the MFB beys.

...meteo is mfb, never said it was not better. meteo is better than wizard in all aspects except spin steal.

Don’t know that it’s better at spin steal. It could out spin Phantom Orion something Wizard never could.
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:45 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I traded all my burst for more metal beyblades

(Sep. 18, 2020  3:44 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: #1 was a joke.

Agreed. The Return of MFB

(Sep. 18, 2020  3:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:

y tho

Because I love metal beys

Meteo L drago is the best at spin stealing. Peroid.

(Sep. 18, 2020  3:46 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:42 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote: I am planning to get hell kerbeus, big bang oegasus, another destructor l drago, phantom arion, and fang leon, posion serpent

Poison Serpent is wet trash. If you want to get it for aesthetics then sure, but other than that it it BAD.

how do u know??
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:50 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: ...meteo is mfb, never said it was not better. meteo is better than wizard in all aspects except spin steal.

Don’t know that it’s better at spin steal. It could out spin Phantom Orion something Wizard never could.

lol slap bearing/atomic and gen weight on wizard fafnir and it would dominate against any bey. credit to LeftBurst: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeNxkaD7...=LeftBurst
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Don’t know that it’s better at spin steal. It could out spin Phantom Orion something Wizard never could.

lol slap bearing/atomic and gen weight on wizard fafnir and it would dominate against any bey. credit to LeftBurst: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeNxkaD7...=LeftBurst

Then why could meteo l drago spin steal every one of my beys,( I have a lot)?
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:56 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: lol slap bearing/atomic and gen weight on wizard fafnir and it would dominate against any bey. credit to LeftBurst: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeNxkaD7...=LeftBurst

Then why could meteo l drago spin steal every one of my beys,( I have a lot)?

#1 meteo cant spin steal against left spins unless u spin it right.
#2 fafnir can do the same.
#3 this vid is 11 mins long, u didn't watch it. longest Beyblade battle eva, even meteo would lose.
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:52 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Don’t know that it’s better at spin steal. It could out spin Phantom Orion something Wizard never could.

Slap B : D on Meteo and it dominates
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:52 PM)Ryuga's Son Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:47 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: We need to start a petition for TT to bring back the MFB beys.

Agreed. The Return of MFB

(Sep. 18, 2020  3:46 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: y tho

Because I love metal beys

Meteo L drago is the best at spin stealing. Peroid.

(Sep. 18, 2020  3:46 PM)Logic123ABC Wrote: Poison Serpent is wet trash. If you want to get it for aesthetics then sure, but other than that it it BAD.

how do u know??

Beyblade wiki
"Poison has fifteen rectangular protrusions on its circumference, each the same size and about 4 mm apart at the widest point. While this is not wide enough to provide useful Smash Attack, it still produces relatively large amounts of Recoil, making this part useless for Defense or Stamina. Furthermore, similar to Flame, the Metal Wheel is raised at the base, exposing the Track to opposing Beys, making it even less useful for Defense purposes. This Recoil is worsened by the light weight of the Wheel, which allows it to be easily knocked around and KO'ed by opposing Beys. This means it has little to no use for Attack either. Due to these factors, Poison has absolutely no competitive use."

And that was before 4D so. . .
when I had wizard fafnir, before I traded it for rock leon, I battled it agaisnt meteo and meteo destroyed it with spin steal... fafnir didn;t stand a chance
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:55 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: lol slap bearing/atomic and gen weight on wizard fafnir and it would dominate against any bey. credit to LeftBurst: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeNxkaD7...=LeftBurst

Slap B : D on Meteo and it dominates

can it battle for this long?
Blacknight, meteo is god at spin stealing
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  3:59 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Slap B : D on Meteo and it dominates

can it battle for this long?

Yes much longer in fact.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:01 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: can it battle for this long?

Yes much longer in fact.

debatable.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:07 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:04 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Yes much longer in fact.

debatable.

If you have Wizard Fafnir and Bearing then tell me how long it can spin steal (2 beys at a time). I have a friend who can tell me how long Meteo can last with B : D (2 burst beys at the same time). What beys will we use for this debate?
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:07 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: debatable.

If you have Wizard Fafnir and Bearing then tell me how long it can spin steal (2 beys at a time). I have a friend who can tell me how long Meteo can last with B : D (2 burst beys at the same time). What beys will we use for this debate?

i dont have bearing or gen, using left burst as "testing". i can do a fake wizard tho lol.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:23 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: If you have Wizard Fafnir and Bearing then tell me how long it can spin steal (2 beys at a time). I have a friend who can tell me how long Meteo can last with B : D (2 burst beys at the same time). What beys will we use for this debate?

i dont have bearing or gen, using left burst as "testing". i can do a fake wizard tho lol.

Alright let me see if I can work around that.
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:33 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote:
(Sep. 18, 2020  4:30 PM)The Blacknight Wrote: i dont have bearing or gen, using left burst as "testing". i can do a fake wizard tho lol.

Alright let me see if I can work around that.

lol i love how we are arguing in one thread and agreeing in another