you best/fav pokemon team!!!

Not sure if trolling...
It may be a mono-type team, but you can do soo much better than that.

I've been using a rather fun team recently, I just really like it and it works for me.

Rotom-W (lead)
Scrafty
Volcarona
Dragonite
Tentacruel
Forretress
Heres my fave pkmn team
infernape=fire fighting
raichu=electric
Swampert=water ground
staraptor=normal flying
rhyperior=rock ground
gallade=psychic fighting
do i need to explain its simple each of them can support each other in battle and you can make different strategies with it
1. Salamence - Favourite, Sexy Attack
2. Milotic - It's a wall for Sp. Def I think
3. Arcanine - Excellent Speed and Attack
4. Sceptile - Speedy and decent
5. Electavire - ??? Looks cool I guess..
6. Metagross - Pro stats
1. Giratina (I caught this with a Pokeball XD)
2. Luxray (Since i think Shinx is cute, minus well get it and evolve it...)
3. Magmar (I surprisingly do very well with Fire, even against Water types...)
4. Gastly (I like Gengar, so I'm trying to find stuff to get this Gastly up there...)
5. Gyarados (I get him just for Dragon Rage...)
6: Cranidos (I couldn't find a Riolu after a while of Searching, so I went with the next best thing...)

I haven't played in a while though...
Hey, I've never tried this before but 6 Gengars with Mean look, Hyposis, Nightmare and Dream Eater. Would also work on Darkrai but you can't just have 6 can you LOL. I'ts one of the most annoying teams of all.
(Apr. 29, 2012  2:51 PM)Void Wrote: Hey, I've never tried this before but 6 Gengars with Mean look, Hyposis, Nightmare and Dream Eater. Would also work on Darkrai but you can't just have 6 can you LOL. I'ts one of the most annoying teams of all.

The Darkrai one is the most dangerous; having: Dark Void, Dream Eater, Nightmare, (Any move here, such as Dark Void)

1. Dark Void - Puts you to sleep like forever...
2. Nightmare - Lose Damage each turn when asleep.
3. Dream Eater - Drains HP when asleep.
4. Darkrai's special ability also sucks the HP of the foe.

One is already hard to kill, but 6? ... just give it up. aha
Here is my team: Darkrai LV.100, Arceus LV.100( Dragon Type), Shaymin LV.100, Salamence LV.100, Victreebel LV.100, and my Shiny Groundon LV.100.

Edit: This is my Soul Silver team Smile
(Apr. 29, 2012  3:01 PM)Cannon Wrote:
(Apr. 29, 2012  2:51 PM)Void Wrote: Hey, I've never tried this before but 6 Gengars with Mean look, Hyposis, Nightmare and Dream Eater. Would also work on Darkrai but you can't just have 6 can you LOL. I'ts one of the most annoying teams of all.

The Darkrai one is the most dangerous; having: Dark Void, Dream Eater, Nightmare, (Any move here, such as Dark Void)

1. Dark Void - Puts you to sleep like forever...
2. Nightmare - Lose Damage each turn when asleep.
3. Dream Eater - Drains HP when asleep.
4. Darkrai's special ability also sucks the HP of the foe.

One is already hard to kill, but 6? ... just give it up. aha
My Darkrai has that moveset, it's the ultimate status inflicting pokemon for sleep and HP Draining in my opinion Smile That moveset can only be beaten with a pokemon with an ability that causes the pokemon to never fall asleep and this moveset can beat the "Wonder Guard Spiritomb because of Darkrai's ability, Bad Dreams. It would slowly drain the Wonder Guard Spiritomb's HP.

Unless you have priority and Mach Punch it or Bullet Punch it?

Both are fairly common.
With the Sleep Clause in play, a team of six gengar would be the absolute worst thing anyway.

Anything that can counter one Gengar can counter six of them with no extra hassle. There's a reason Dream Eater just isn't really used.
Is the Wonder Guard Spiritomb illegal in tournaments? It's still beast though. Try a team of 6 of them and you are almost invincible lol! XD
Of course it is illegal.

Not nearly, just use Toxic and some damaging weather and there it goes.

I find it odd that people don't realize that Sableye also has the same type combination as Spiritomb.
(May. 04, 2012  3:00 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Of course it is illegal.

I find it odd that people don't realize that Sableye also has the same type combination as Spiritomb.

Spiritomb is also in every way that matters a better, more reliable Pokémon, when being illegally hacked to be mostly invincible. Unlike Sableye, it is actually capable of achieving damage-inflicting stat levels in both attack and special attack. Sableye's good for... knock off and gimmick sets? Nothing else.

Probably has a lot more to do with anything than "people just not realizing".

Anyway, anything that doesn't either naturally occur on a Pokémon or end up on them via Dream World or an event is absolutely illegal.
This is my favorite team (yes, I'm an oldie):

Venasaur (nickname: Rooty), Frenzy Plant
Charizard (nickname: Charlizard), Fly
Vaporean (nickname: Wave), Surf
Flareon (nickname: Scar), Flamethrower
Gloom (nickname: Plum), Toxic
(May. 05, 2012  12:14 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(May. 04, 2012  3:00 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: Of course it is illegal.

Spiritomb is also in every way that matters a better, more reliable Pokémon, when being illegally hacked to be mostly invincible. Unlike Sableye, it is actually capable of achieving damage-inflicting stat levels in both attack and special attack. Sableye's good for... knock off and gimmick sets? Nothing else.

Probably has a lot more to do with anything than "people just not realizing".

Anyway, anything that doesn't either naturally occur on a Pokémon or end up on them via Dream World or an event is absolutely illegal.

Not even that.

In case you haven't noticed, Sableye can be used for plenty more than just 'knock off and gimmick sets' now. Thank Prankster for it becoming a great Taunt user and priority Calm Mind user. I don't see Spiritomb standing tall in UU, and a bad support movepool (which would've allowed it to be good) doesn't give it much to work with. It's a shadow of an all-out attacker when you see it, and it gets countered hard in RU by the usual top Pokémon, so it's likely not getting out of there.

Neither have very good stats anyways for what they could do if they were hacked w/ Wonder Guard, so ending this now is best.

Duck, why Gloom over its evolutions? And what other moves do they have?
I built up a pro team based on an article I read on Smoggon and slightly tweaked it to my own devices. It all started when I was leveling up a Scizor on Platinum and I ran into a Rhydon that was giving me trouble I caught it and it was a perfect natured perfect ability Rhydon so I looked up how to make a good Rhyperior team.

Hippowdon - Masse (German for Mass)
Rhyperior - Ishi (Japanese for Mountain)
Mismagius - Mismagius (I got it in a trade, wish I could have named it something exotic)
Tentacruel - Jelly (Came from a joke I had in my head... You Jelly? No... but he is? also jellyfish and it's english)
Scizor - Rouge (French for Red)
Charizard - Fuerte (Spanish for Hard)

I fought 3 matches online with it and never lost. One of them is actually up online (I know that doesn't mean a WHOLE lot, but this was attempting 4th gen battles in a 5th gen world)
My pro team.

Tyrannitar life orbed

salamance choice scarfed

metagross leftovers

breloom (bullet seed is too good.)

gengar choice scarfed

Cresselia

Is this a competive team?

Golem Lv.100: Stone Edge, Double Edge, Earthquake, Explosion: Golem for Defense
Crobat Lv.100: Sludge Bomb, Poison Fang, Confuse Ray, Cross Poison: Crobat for Speed
Gengar Lv.100: Nightmare, Dark Pulse, Hypnosis, Dream Eater: Gengar for SP. Attack
Blissey Lv.100: Double Edge, Egg Bomb, Softboiled, Sing: Blissey for HP
Dragonite Lv.100: Outrage, Dragon Rush, Fire Punch, ThunderPunch: Dragonite for Attack
Lugia Lv.100: Sky Attack, Aeroblast, Dragon Rush, Hydro Pump: Lugia for SP. Defense
Lugia is banned to Ubers, and if you take the rest of that team into Ubers, you will be tread upon by giants.

If you want to learn how to build competitively viable teams, http://www.smogon.com/ their articles will help you.

You cannot treat competitive battling the way you do in-game CPUs - you need more than just "attack attack attack", in almost all cases - strategy, setup, synergy, etc. are all prevalent and mandatory.
I'm currently working on an OU team that includes some of my favorites.
It's got Espeon, Conkeldurr, Chandelure, Bronzong, Gyarados, and Starmie.
How about this Hazel, 6 Lv.1 Fear Rattata, good setup, maybe? :\
And then in comes a ghost type/priority user/sandstorm/hail! Which, when combined, exists everywhere. FEAR is not an effective strategy, people need to realize that.

As for me, I've been using a Bouffalant recently (appropriately nicknamed Hendrix), that thing is a monster. Of course speed is a letdown, but it has bulk and a gargantuan attack stat, more specifically when combined with Reckless, STAB, Choice Band and Head Charge. It is amazing when played right. After all of the steel types and fighting types are gone/severely weakened, this thing easily pulls of lategame sweeps.
thats actually not too bad, i might try that

heres my current sun team
i know there are too many fire types but it aint a prob
if anyone wants to battle me on pokemon online just pm me
my team is 6 lv 100 tysplosions that have fire pledge and eruption. is that a good team? i know one isn't good but 6 might have a chance right?

OK, so my team is bad, can anyone PM me a good team of fire pokemon?
I kinda wish I knew where my Pokemon game is, I thought it just declined in popularity so I stopped playing.

This what I last rember on my team (in SoulSilver)
-Lvl. 67 Gyrados (Shiny)
-Lvl. 81 Spiritomb
-Lvl. 66 Vaporean
-Lvl. 100 Swampert (My favOrite pokemon)
-Lvl. 70 Lugia
-Lvl. 66 Charizard