yo!

Hi everyone, the name's Jos and I'm from Singapore. I stumbled upon this forum by chance and was so surprised at the loads of information here. Without delay, I immediately register! Haha... Btw, anyone else from Singapore too? I am interested to buy some beyblades from locals here. Just PM me!

Ok, here are my hobbies:
Surfing the net, reading books, computer games, TV, eat, sleep and blah blah blah

My favourite bit-beast is Dragoon, because it just looks awesome Pinching_eyes.

Like Tyson, my favourite style of blading is Attack!!!! Full force SMASH or SPIKE or UPPER attack!!!!! BASH YOUR OPPONENT AND CRUSH HIS/HER BLADE! (ok, I was a little dramatic here...)

I stopped buying beyblades at the V2 series, and did not buy any G/GT/HMS blades at all, so if anyone from Singapore is willing sell them to me at a reasonable cheap price, I will take it. (PM me) I am more interested at G/GT series though, since the parts will be more exchangable with my plastic collection.

Hope to learn alot here!
There's two other members from Singapore here. Welcome!
Holy carp this has got to be more than a mere coincidence.
We're being taken over! :-P

Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you!
Hi! I am staying in Singapore now! But I am not selling my beyblades. haha
Ok, Z is one, who is the other person from Singapore??
Jos Wrote:Ok, Z is one, who is the other person from Singapore??

You're the other person, arn't you
Jos Wrote:Ok, Z is one, who is the other person from Singapore??

composer
ok composer, are you interested in selling any of your G/GT series beyblades?
Jos Wrote:ok composer, are you interested in selling any of your G/GT series beyblades?

The only ones I still have are all limited edition, and I don't intend to sell those.
Wow, you bought limited edition beyblades? I only bought 2 Draciel S (transparent red version) when beyblades are becoming less popular and the hobby stores are clearing out their stocks. I think I got them at 5 bucks each. haha
Z Wrote:Wow, you bought limited edition beyblades? I only bought 2 Draciel S (transparent red version) when beyblades are becoming less popular and the hobby stores are clearing out their stocks. I think I got them at 5 bucks each. haha

Blue Edition dragoon G, Ice Blue WolborgIV are the only G series that I bothered to buy, simply because they were pretty. I recall that I have a Draciel G, which is strange because I never bought it. Probably traded in or something. It's gone now, I traded it for something else.

Do you remember at one point of time 2 or 3 years back there were a lot of limited edition G series Bey coming out?
Nope, I wasn't interested in EG blades at all. My favourite Plastic series was the V2 series. I only purchased a Zeus blade because it is able to hold 2 bearings and that its blade base looks cool. Whenever I go to bey with the others at the hobby shop, I can win any EG blade with just the V2 series. As such, I do not feel the need to buy any EG blades at all.

However, the HMS blades were awesome and so I purchased 2 of them. Soon after that, the hobby store closes. Confused
Z Wrote:Nope, I wasn't interested in EG blades at all. My favourite Plastic series was the V2 series. I only purchased a Zeus blade because it is able to hold 2 bearings and that its blade base looks cool. Whenever I go to bey with the others at the hobby shop, I can win any EG blade with just the V2 series. As such, I do not feel the need to buy any EG blades at all.

However, the HMS blades were awesome and so I purchased 2 of them. Soon after that, the hobby store closes. Confused

Some EGs have nice parts, like Eight Spiker. Hmm, which store did you go to?
The store I went to is one called "Ben's Collection" or something like that.