World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
yo! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: yo! (/Thread-yo--649)

yo! - Jos - Jan. 10, 2008

Hi everyone, the name's Jos and I'm from Singapore. I stumbled upon this forum by chance and was so surprised at the loads of information here. Without delay, I immediately register! Haha... Btw, anyone else from Singapore too? I am interested to buy some beyblades from locals here. Just PM me!

Ok, here are my hobbies:
Surfing the net, reading books, computer games, TV, eat, sleep and blah blah blah

My favourite bit-beast is Dragoon, because it just looks awesome Pinching_eyes.

Like Tyson, my favourite style of blading is Attack!!!! Full force SMASH or SPIKE or UPPER attack!!!!! BASH YOUR OPPONENT AND CRUSH HIS/HER BLADE! (ok, I was a little dramatic here...)

I stopped buying beyblades at the V2 series, and did not buy any G/GT/HMS blades at all, so if anyone from Singapore is willing sell them to me at a reasonable cheap price, I will take it. (PM me) I am more interested at G/GT series though, since the parts will be more exchangable with my plastic collection.

Hope to learn alot here!

RE: yo! - Bey Brad - Jan. 10, 2008

There's two other members from Singapore here. Welcome!

RE: yo! - Nic - Jan. 10, 2008

Holy carp this has got to be more than a mere coincidence.

RE: yo! - G - Jan. 10, 2008

haha
Welcome to Beywiki Smile

RE: yo! - Kei - Jan. 11, 2008

We're being taken over! :-P

Welcome to the forums! Nice to meet you!

RE: yo! - Z - Jan. 11, 2008

Hi! I am staying in Singapore now! But I am not selling my beyblades. haha

RE: yo! - Jos - Jan. 11, 2008

Ok, Z is one, who is the other person from Singapore??

RE: yo! - Nic - Jan. 11, 2008

Jos Wrote:Ok, Z is one, who is the other person from Singapore??

You're the other person, arn't you

RE: yo! - Bey Brad - Jan. 11, 2008

Jos Wrote:Ok, Z is one, who is the other person from Singapore??

composer

RE: yo! - Jos - Jan. 11, 2008

ok composer, are you interested in selling any of your G/GT series beyblades?

RE: yo! - Nic - Jan. 11, 2008

Jos Wrote:ok composer, are you interested in selling any of your G/GT series beyblades?

The only ones I still have are all limited edition, and I don't intend to sell those.

RE: yo! - Z - Jan. 11, 2008

Wow, you bought limited edition beyblades? I only bought 2 Draciel S (transparent red version) when beyblades are becoming less popular and the hobby stores are clearing out their stocks. I think I got them at 5 bucks each. haha

RE: yo! - Nic - Jan. 12, 2008

Z Wrote:Wow, you bought limited edition beyblades? I only bought 2 Draciel S (transparent red version) when beyblades are becoming less popular and the hobby stores are clearing out their stocks. I think I got them at 5 bucks each. haha

Blue Edition dragoon G, Ice Blue WolborgIV are the only G series that I bothered to buy, simply because they were pretty. I recall that I have a Draciel G, which is strange because I never bought it. Probably traded in or something. It's gone now, I traded it for something else.

Do you remember at one point of time 2 or 3 years back there were a lot of limited edition G series Bey coming out?

RE: yo! - Z - Jan. 13, 2008

Nope, I wasn't interested in EG blades at all. My favourite Plastic series was the V2 series. I only purchased a Zeus blade because it is able to hold 2 bearings and that its blade base looks cool. Whenever I go to bey with the others at the hobby shop, I can win any EG blade with just the V2 series. As such, I do not feel the need to buy any EG blades at all.

However, the HMS blades were awesome and so I purchased 2 of them. Soon after that, the hobby store closes. Confused

RE: yo! - Nic - Jan. 13, 2008

Z Wrote:Nope, I wasn't interested in EG blades at all. My favourite Plastic series was the V2 series. I only purchased a Zeus blade because it is able to hold 2 bearings and that its blade base looks cool. Whenever I go to bey with the others at the hobby shop, I can win any EG blade with just the V2 series. As such, I do not feel the need to buy any EG blades at all.

However, the HMS blades were awesome and so I purchased 2 of them. Soon after that, the hobby store closes. Confused

Some EGs have nice parts, like Eight Spiker. Hmm, which store did you go to?

RE: yo! - Z - Jan. 13, 2008

The store I went to is one called "Ben's Collection" or something like that.