worst special moves on beyblade

Some peoples special moves dose nothing like tesuya watarigamis.
Tetsuya Watarigani is a person, not a special move ...
Cyber Pegasus's Star blast attack. It fails.
Avalanche,yeah,its cool,but always fails.....

I'll to say Cyber Pegasis star blast attack, but then again it's not his move..........
Never liked Dragoon's Storm Attack. Been watching the original series, find it kind of lame, lol.
I Never Liked Leone Gale Force Wall.
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:22 PM)X1 Wrote: I Never Liked lion Gale Force Wall.
Fixed.

I never liked Darkness Howling Blazer it's just a bey going straight and hitting the other bey.
(Mar. 03, 2011  3:56 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Never liked Dragoon's Storm Attack. Been watching the original series, find it kind of lame, lol.

TAKE THAT BACK !!!
storm capricorns (cant rem the name im not in the new manga unlike BeyFan
Flame claw is pretty pointless
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:27 PM)wolborgMS Wrote:
(Mar. 03, 2011  3:56 PM)BeyFan Wrote: Never liked Dragoon's Storm Attack. Been watching the original series, find it kind of lame, lol.

TAKE THAT BACK !!!
No Tongue_out

Just don't like how it looked in the earlier episodes. Best one is Dark Lightning Wink

I've only re-watched the some of original anime, up to episode 19.

(Mar. 04, 2011  3:27 PM)wolborgMS Wrote: im not in the new manga unlike BeyFan

What? I can't read the manga, as english versions aren't available to me. Also, the new anime is okay, but I still much prefer the original beyblade anime.
(Mar. 03, 2011  3:42 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: Is this a good thread? Not that I care, but I'll post any ways.

I'll to say Cyber Pegasis star blast attack, but then again it's not his move..........
Thats not a special move.
most pointless move would be sagittario flame claw, i dont get it all it does is open up its claws.(welcome to the real world kenta)
(Mar. 04, 2011  3:22 PM)X1 Wrote: I Never Liked Leone Gale Force Wall.
It dose suck and dosent hit anyone.
(Mar. 03, 2011  6:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Tetsuya Watarigani is a person, not a special move ...

i think he meant his special move cause he had the s on the end of his name -Offtopic well i think the worst special move clearly is soras avalanche attack or cyber starblast so i really dont see the point in this thread and everyones gonna say soras aa or csb or tetsuyas (sorry about spelling)special move
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:50 AM)Idk Wrote: i really dont see the point in this thread and everyones gonna say soras aa or csb or tetsuyas (sorry about spelling)special move

Really? Who has said that this thread is only for the MFB anime? I haven't seen anywhere that it is only for that anime and not the original.
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:18 AM)BeyFan Wrote:
(Mar. 05, 2011  4:50 AM)Idk Wrote: i really dont see the point in this thread and everyones gonna say soras aa or csb or tetsuyas (sorry about spelling)special move

Really? Who has said that this thread is only for the MFB anime? I haven't seen anywhere that it is only for that anime and not the original.

ahh i never said it was only for MFB did i just said most people are gonna say aa csb or whatever tetsuyas is idk the name think about it those are probley the most popular worsts cause their new and theres some people who didnt watcg/read the original anime/manga
Pisces special move. So annoying.
Pegasis Starblast Attack(what? RF is fast, but I'm sure it can't do that!)
Most Leone moves (Cool, but without an air-manipulating track, completely unrealistic)
The Iceburn move that Gemios uses
Some L L-Drago moves(Left spin isn't that great...Is it?)
Anything involving Virgo
"All attack"(Not a special move Unhappy )
That triple orso thing(Not a special move either)
Capricorne stuff(including that targeting thing where Captain Crapri points...Unrealistic and dumb)
Also... What's wrong with Pisces Distortion Drive(Special Space Synthesis, as I call it)? It's one of my favorites... I especially like the spinning star with all the runes around it, although hearing Ginga scream made it suck ballbearings and spike performance tips(If you know what I mean by that)
Capricorn Screwdriver Attack.
It always fails. Then again Storm Capricorn already fails...
Tatsuya's epic fail of a special move against kenta in battle blader , i think tatsuya said his special move name but found that his bey was already KO'ed [ sorry it's been ages since i saw season 1 ]

from the old series special moves by tryeagle , galeon [ i think spiral lightning or whatever couldn't care less ] & that movie that trygator does , those who remember the names please post sorry i really forgot
Thermal Pisces' signature move, Distortion Drive is cool, but its annoying.... Also, I hate those poses that Ryutaro makes before attacking....
(Mar. 05, 2011  5:18 AM)BeyFan Wrote:

I simply like all of the Special moves in the original show. Yes I am talking about All of them.
Pisces' Whirl around and throw the opponent out of the stadium
sniper shot! captain capri just points his finger and shouts and he smashes into walls. i don't like the bit where pegasus makes a vacuum in pisce's special space either.