worst special moves on beyblade

Dude "ligtning sword flash" makes striker 10 times faster using the CS tip and that increases its power and i doubt any other bey could just ranndomly do that

The worst special move for me is Dark gasher attack so what if you just increase the bey height it wont increase power
Burn fireblaze burning firestrike is same pegasis starblast attack with fire and for some reason the other bey cant move to the side and dodge it?!
Lighting Sword Flash and Mystic Zone. They both make no sense whatsoever. Enough said.
flame claw is so weak.
well i suppose the special move of kenny. that jumping sort of move
flames libraas special move inferno blast was useless when going against serpent he just more had an advantage
(Apr. 14, 2013  4:18 AM)XxDracielGTXX Wrote: flames libraas special move inferno blast was useless when going against serpent he just more had an advantage
well actually the move is awesome but jus there it got useless due to some reason.
Other then Track Change or Six-Crab Sea King, none of the moves were really that bad. It does kind of annoy me that almost all of Leone and Eagle's moves do the same thing, though.
all the special moves sound lame but i guess i should pick one kenta's move is worser than everybody on the show
Worser?
All of gingas moves are lame, and I don't get how a ROCK Leone makes wind. Shouldn't it's special move have something to do with rocks? Or lions?
(Apr. 15, 2013  2:25 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Worser?
All of gingas moves are lame, and I don't get how a ROCK Leone makes wind. Shouldn't it's special move have something to do with rocks? Or lions?
IKR, that makes about as much sense as "Earth Eagle". Or it's like how all of Dragoon's Special Moves have to do with wind when its name is clearly a combination of "Dragon" and "Lagoon".