worst song you've ever heard?

(Jan. 07, 2010  1:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: What makes them "punk" exactly? They are pure pop music. Just because they have guitars and dumb piercings doesn't make them punk. And hell, I listen to a lot of pop music, but Blink isn't even good pop.

Blink 182 are up there with Aqua. They are not a real band. They are a joke. They are incapable of playing music with any semblance of depth. The vocals are painfully monotonous and sung to lyrics that appeal to the sensibilities of ten year olds -- who are largely to blame for their success. They managed to swindle a bunch of dumb kids out of their money and time by convincing them they were "punk" and "edgy"; but they were just Aqua for a group of angry kids with too much time, anger and disposable income. They are to the soul what arsenic is to the skin and lungs.
edit: explaining more on punk

what makes a band "punk" is their actions/type of music/songs lyric wise mostly. and a lot of those links i posted give reasons to why they are punk. and they aren't pure pop, you haven't backed up your reason to claiming as to why you think they are pure pop. Blink 182 appeals to a lot of musicians especially drummers who want to be able to play as well as Travis Barker who learned how to play 30 songs in just a few hours, which is insane for anyone to pull off. if you are trying to tell me that they are "incapable of playing music with any semblance of depth" then thats ridiculous. The first 1:20 minutes of Carousel is solid proof that they can play music. Sure their singing isn't that great, but they play extremely well for any musician, like myself, to look up to.
I hope you're not confusing Blink 182 with the Irish band Blink.

the Offspring is a good example of what used to be a good punk band.
Quote:what makes a band "punk" is their actions.

stopped reading here, punk is a style of music and a message
(Jan. 07, 2010  1:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: stopped reading here, punk is a style of music and a message

lol i just edited that because i realized it wouldnt be taken the way i planned
I'm just gonna butt in here and start another flame war by saying that I think the entire punk genre was a joke to begin with, and is honestly long dead.
(Jan. 07, 2010  8:35 AM)Roan Wrote: I'm just gonna butt in here and start another flame war by saying that I think the entire punk genre was a joke to begin with, and is honestly long dead.

i dont agree that it was a joke, since i had fun jamming to punk bands but it has been long dead lol.
(Jan. 07, 2010  8:35 AM)Roan Wrote: I'm just gonna butt in here and start another flame war by saying that I think the entire punk genre was a joke to begin with, and is honestly long dead.

Straight Edge ftw
(Jan. 06, 2010  7:20 PM)HEARTof4Lion Wrote: you dont need to repost what you think are carp bands. we already get that you dont like em.

just making it clear
can anyone post anything on wbo without being mocked by at least one person
(Jan. 08, 2010  12:29 AM)MetalFightKai Wrote: just making it clear
can anyone post anything on wbo without being mocked by at least one person

lol i didnt mock you anywhere in that comment.
(Jan. 09, 2010  3:41 PM)Baronrana Wrote: Hate Blink, love +44.

Weird, or no?

i dont think its that weird, since the style is a bit different

I completely agree.

Also, I was wrong about Smashing Pumpkins, Today is I song I can get into. (Take note, I never said they were bad.)
Punk was good until punk-pop was invented.

Ie: sex pistols, the clash
(Jan. 15, 2010  7:48 PM)Giga Wrote: Punk was good until punk-pop was invented.

Ie: sex pistols, the clash

qft....
Miranda Cosgrove's Dancing Crazy. It has everything a bad song needs, which are; poor lyrics, awkward or rather bad singing, the overuse of vocal synthesization, auto-tuning, repetitive refrains to be a filler for lack of thinking about lyrics, repetitive voice skiping, and overall a weird music video. It is really a sad excuse at an attempt of a song.

It amazes me how people on youtube don't point this out enough.

Papa Roach was epic a time ago, but ever since "Last Resort" became schedule-spammed on 102.1, I lost a sense of fan favor for them. Not surprising their music took a sharp turn down ever since they put in "Gangsta Rap" language in their newer songs.

Also, Nickelback in my opinion is an example of a 30-or-40 year old man trying to sound like an angsty teen. So everything from them is either an awkward sailboat or a polarizing example on how the end of the 1990's was a death period for teens music.
evanescence's cover for nirvana's heart shaped box.
(Mar. 06, 2011  3:52 AM)shiny cthulu Wrote: evanescence's cover for nirvana's heart shaped box.

worst cover ever. its so horrible even a deaf person would hate it. (no offense to deaf people just getting my point across)
(Mar. 06, 2011  3:52 AM)shiny cthulu Wrote: evanescence's cover for nirvana's heart shaped box.

worst cover ever. its so horrible even a deaf person would hate it. (no offense to deaf people just getting my point across)

i agree and fly leafs smells like teen spirit cover man they all suck leave it to kurt lol
I Really hated Alejandro By Lady Gaga.

Elaboration - It was HUGELY Repetitive. A Retarded Video Clip. I hated the Try Hard European Accent that She tried to use. Mainly the Lyrics were Repetitive, Boring and Sung bad.

You quoted yourself...

(Mar. 06, 2011  4:14 AM)Chupa Chups Wrote: I Really hated Alejandro By Lady Gaga.

Elaboration - It was HUGELY Repetitive. A Retarded Video Clip. I hated the Try Hard European Accent that She tried to use. Mainly the Lyrics were Repetitive, Boring and Sung bad.

Isn't that the song she wrote about her dead dog? Lady Gaga's just trolling us all.
The song called "I Know A Song That Gets On Everybody's Nerves"
(Jun. 05, 2012  2:12 AM)LibraKai800 Wrote: The song called "I Know A Song That Gets On Everybody's Nerves"

I agree, except it is barely a song, hah.

pretty much all "modern music". Techno and electronic stuff. I always change the station when it comes on but the worst song i've heard is probably "party rock" or whatever the stinking thing is called. Also- Justin Bieber, Taylor Swift, LMAFO or whatever they're called, Country Music in general, Selena Gomez. Just to name a few.