worst song you've ever heard?

The worst song i heard recently is called "I shave my legs like a real one" by a joke of an artist daylyt.
The artist is so bad, supposedly hes good at battle rap but his songs are just terrible.

And on the rap thing, to the ignorant hip hop is bland and boring but there are so many good artists out there, the sampling thing is the sound of new york pretty much but if you arent into samples then there plenty of artists who do compose their beats themselves, and if your only knowledge of hip hop is from the tv or radio then you cant properly judge a whole genre of music, and its fine if you dont like hip hop because its just not your flavor but if you say the hip hop as a whole is trash then you should at least give the good artists a chance before such a blanket statement is made, for artists who sample id suggest my favorite which is MF DOOM, but outkast is a group that makes their beats with things like pianos and guitars, and for music with profound lyrics id suggest ras kass, and for chill beats id suggest madlib.
My worst song is...
I don't even want to talk about the song, it's pathetic.

Don't you have radio stations that play "the best of the 60s, 70s, and 80s"? We have like seven, and they're all I listen to. Proves that good music lasts.
Whoa. I have those 60s-80s radio stations in LA, you'd better believe my parents have the stations locked onto them. I have no problems with that.
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:21 AM)Dual Wrote: I don't even want to talk about the song, it's pathetic.

Don't you have radio stations that play "the best of the 60s, 70s, and 80s"? We have like seven, and they're all I listen to. Proves that good music lasts.

So I'm pathetic then? This is a thread where we are suppose to talk about bad songs isn't it?

I'll try finding one which plays good songs.
(Feb. 28, 2015  4:49 AM)UW Therapist Wrote: My worst song is...

Guess what, im the only person in my class who hates this song. Thats carping right. my opinion on it? Its a horrible snooty excuse for a teenager talking mixed in with someones daily chores. And who Magikarping cares about your shoddy selfies? I had never heard of the Chainsmokers until that point, for good reason.
(Feb. 28, 2015  7:16 AM)King Carp Wrote:

Guess what, im the only person in my class who hates this song. Thats carping right. my opinion on it? Its a horrible snooty excuse for a teenager talking mixed in with someones daily chores. And who Magikarping cares about your shoddy selfies? I had never heard of the Chainsmokers until that point, for good reason.

I couldn't agree more. #SELFIE is utter garbage... no wait, that is an insult to garbage.
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:32 AM)UW Therapist Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:21 AM)Dual Wrote: I don't even want to talk about the song, it's pathetic.

So I'm pathetic then? This is a thread where we are suppose to talk about bad songs isn't it?

What...? I said the song was pathetic. How does that target you in any way, shape, or form?
(Feb. 28, 2015  5:36 PM)Dual Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  6:32 AM)UW Therapist Wrote:

What...? I said the song was pathetic. How does that target you in any way, shape, or form?

Whoops! Sorry, I thought you said that it wasn't worth ranting about the song because it was a pathetic thing to do but now I realised I read it wrong Tongue_out.
(Feb. 28, 2015  7:19 AM)♥。◕‿‿◕。♥ Wrote:
(Feb. 28, 2015  7:16 AM)King Carp Wrote:

I couldn't agree more. #SELFIE is utter garbage... no wait, that is an insult to garbage.
That song is a joke I believe.
Kawaii Karp, nice rant Smile
any thing from justen beaver
_______
(O) (O)
| |
_____
Anything from Justin Bieber , Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus , Lil Wayne, and other obvious carp singers out there get the carp out of here you carp. Classics are so much better than these carp. Well Atleast the Weeknd is good along with charlie puth.
(Jan. 11, 2016  4:55 PM)Get Rekt Wrote: Anything from Justin Bieber , Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus , Lil Wayne, and other obvious carp singers out there get the carp out of here you carp.

Not a fan of any of these artists, but I don't think it should count if you just don't like these genres of music.
You know, I hated "Stitches" because to me the lack of background instruments and the overall "flat" feeling I get from the song is just gratifying. Not to mention that utterly annoying voice; it's like listening to someone grating cheese with a sledgehammer. To make things worse, it's a regular play in my favorite radio station.

This is just opinion though.
(Jan. 11, 2016  5:21 PM)Bey Brad Wrote:
(Jan. 11, 2016  4:55 PM)Get Rekt Wrote: Anything from Justin Bieber , Nicki Minaj, Miley Cyrus , Lil Wayne, and other obvious carp singers out there get the carp out of here you carp.

Not a fan of any of these artists, but I don't think it should count if you just don't like these genres of music.
hmmm good point, my bad. Then I think the song with the caca manana song with just like words that the artist invented is the worst. it literally goes like this, CACA MANANA NAMAMANANA DIBUDAY MNMANMANMANA DIBUDAY PIKARU PIKARU PIKA RIRIRU CACA MANANA. and yeah that's that, just repeat it. ( pretty catchy though)
I'm sexy and I know it
What does the fox say
Uptown funk you up
Watch me whip watch me nay nay
Anything with Justin bieber or one direction or the Jonas brothers
i cant tell whether i hate this one or love it. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQw4w9WgXcQ
(Jan. 18, 2016  2:44 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: I'm sexy and I know it
What does the fox say
Uptown funk you up
I disagree with Uptown funk. It's one of the catchiest song ever. Justin Bieber's song " Love Yourself" is pretty catchy and has good lyrics, however i want other artists singing it, instead of Justin.
(Jan. 20, 2016  10:07 AM)Get Rekt Wrote:
(Jan. 18, 2016  2:44 AM)Mega L-Drago 24 Wrote: I'm sexy and I know it
What does the fox say
Uptown funk you up
I disagree with Uptown funk. It's one of the catchiest song ever. Justin Bieber's song " Love Yourself" is pretty catchy and has good lyrics, however i want other artists singing it, instead of Justin.

Alas, Uptown Funk is catchy and incredibly pleasant on the ears, and the music video is one of the few that doesn't use "hot ladies" in the background. The song above it is also good but not perfect.

Some of JB's earlier songs like "Fa La La" and "Never Say Never" are actually good. Give that guy a break though, he just got through rough times in his life I'd reckon. Not a justification for what he did then though.

Stitches grates on my ears, probably the worst song I've heard. Ever. I also dislike gangster rap, they're chock full of explicit language and content.
(Jan. 21, 2016  5:04 PM)RDF3 Wrote: Alas, Uptown Funk is catchy and incredibly pleasant on the ears, and the music video is one of the few that doesn't use "hot ladies" in the background. The song above it is also good but not perfect.

Some of JB's earlier songs like "Fa La La" and "Never Say Never" are actually good. Give that guy a break though, he just got through rough times in his life I'd reckon. Not a justification for what he did then though.

Stitches grates on my ears, probably the worst song I've heard. Ever. I also dislike gangster rap, they're chock full of explicit language and content.
Well Said, yes , i liked Never Say Never and One Time. But the image and the reputation of the artist greatly affects the song i suppose. Gangsta raps are supposed to be like that though lol. I hate most of the gangsta raps. I only like Where the Hood At and some of Eminem's raps.
has anyone even clicked on my link yet?
(Jan. 22, 2016  10:28 PM)mudorios Wrote: has anyone even clicked on my link yet?
I did, Never Gonna Give you Up was a classic though, Rick Astley nailed it. However with the rickroll meme and stuff. it sucked. because of the "repetition" that was on the internet.
"#Selfie" or whatever it's called by The Chainsmokers.....some Ke$ha songs are carp. I don't like WHINEY music....it's annoying and dumb. But I respect others if they like it.
Aside from the mainstream pop songs and artists which people have already mentioned...

Avril Lavigne's cover of System of a Down's Chop Suey:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXofYXDwRK8

(Sep. 12, 2014  3:14 AM)ULTIMATE BLAZE Wrote: Have any of you guys noticed almost all of the songs these days sound like all the same?

Yeah that's because the industry recognizes certain elements in songs as trendy. Those trendy elements, such as autotune, become popular and people demand that songs have those elements. If people want those elements then record labels are going to say to artists "hey you have to include this in your work or else your not going to sell much"

---------------------------------------
On a side note someone mentioned Gangnam Style.
At first the song was catchy, but then it got annoying with it being overplayed. But lets face it that song only generated popularity because of it's music video.

Despite it the song being slightly annoying, I say slightly because I find other songs out there more annoying, the song it self though is actually poking fun (which can be seen in the video) of the lifestyles and actions of the rich people that live in Gangnam district in Soeul Korea.

Gangnam is like the Beverly hills of Korea. So its about how the rich people do what they want and dress how they want because they have the money to do so and they, in turn don't care about the opinion of others because they are rich.
At least that's how my former boss explained it to me. He's Korean.