worst song you've ever heard?

@KingRagerBlade! Agreed bro.

Naijalak it sounds like they ran out of things to sing lol XD
What comes after Friday?

You guessed it.
That's 5 more songs to go, she's gonna be successful, I can tell ...

I am so unsure if I like this song of not:

(Dec. 13, 2013  2:34 AM)Tri Wrote: That's 5 more songs to go, she's gonna be successful, I can tell ...

Ok forget what does the fox say that song Friday is so much more annoying!Tired
Wrecking Ball by Miley Cyrus. I don't care what any of you say, but after hearing it on the radio non-stop......I think I'm losing my sanity...............................................................
I think people like her could get a job in the CIA and torture people with their music. Nails on a chalkboard is a masterpiece compared to the music made by anybody on disney
Sometimes when my sister turns on Disney Channel a crappy music video appears from a Disney artist nobody has heard of. And my mind is like "FUUUUUUU-"
This song:

I honestly don't understand the hype behind Death Grips, and I just can't get into them. They do have one decent song titled "Birds" from their latest album, but that's all I like from them.
(Jun. 05, 2012  4:13 AM)Æ›nubis Wrote: I think that any song released by Taylor Swift. She is actually a good singer but her message is completely false. Some perfect guy isn't just going to come out of nowhere and say some carp like "Im your Romeo, Baby". Hell no.
(Waits for a random Taylor Swift fan to appear and say something like "Whatever bands you like are terrible")
A day in the life of Taylor Swift:
-Wake up
-eat breakfast
-meet boy
-go out
-break up for no reason
-write song
-make tons of money
-go to sleep
-repeat
If you follow these simple steps, you'll be just like Taylor Swift in no time.
THe worst song I've ever heard? Tht is tough. EVERY THING BY JUSTIN BEIBER AND ONE DIRECTION.

I don't know the song names but i know i hate them xD
(Feb. 04, 2014  3:41 AM)Jaiku Otori Wrote: THe worst song I've ever heard? Tht is tough. EVERY THING BY JUSTIN BEIBER AND ONE DIRECTION.

I am so with you on that bro!!Grin
IDK if anyone has ever seen this before, also I don't know if it actually counts as a song:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=bFEoMO0pc7k

It's somewhat funny and annoying
I also hate wrecking ball and we can't stop and Justin Bieber songs and one direction.
Unhappy
(Feb. 04, 2014  4:51 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: IDK if anyone has ever seen this before, also I don't know if it actually counts as a song:
Ahahahaha. Holy carp, that video kills me. xd Also, I wouldn't exactly call that music. It's an autotune remix. I wouldn't call ''What does the fox say?'' music either.
Why not? It plays on the radio...
Well it's all his opinion. If the world went by my definition of music whole radio stations would become obsolete, haha.
(Feb. 07, 2014  11:13 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2014  4:51 AM)OrionBlade Wrote: IDK if anyone has ever seen this before, also I don't know if it actually counts as a song:
Ahahahaha. Holy carp, that video kills me. xd Also, I wouldn't exactly call that music. It's an autotune remix.

I honestly like that remix ... Speechless

Blood On The Dance Floor anyone? I mean, I don't want to link any songs here because for one thing, I don't know of many and there might be worse ones than the one I was exposed to (BEWITCHED), secondly most of their music videos are ... well ... weird. No offense to anyone who actually likes them though!

(Dec. 15, 2013  6:32 PM)ロズ Wrote: This song:

I honestly don't understand the hype behind Death Grips, and I just can't get into them. They do have one decent song titled "Birds" from their latest album, but that's all I like from them.

i cant breathe

(Feb. 04, 2014  4:43 AM)ryukiba Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2014  3:41 AM)Jaiku Otori Wrote: THe worst song I've ever heard? Tht is tough. EVERY THING BY JUSTIN BEIBER AND ONE DIRECTION.

I am so with you on that bro!!Grin

I agree with the Justin Beiber part but hey "Story Of My Life" by One Direction is actually a nice song. I like it Smile
The Rebecca black week songs: these things are dreadful. One of the remixes i watched was freaking hilarious though Tongue_out
(Feb. 07, 2014  11:28 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: The Rebecca black week songs: these things are dreadful. One of the remixes i watched was freaking hilarious though Tongue_out

I don't like them either. I also don't like A JB, he and crows have one thing in common
(Feb. 23, 2014  8:33 PM)Aquamarine Wrote:
(Feb. 07, 2014  11:28 PM)TheLibraKing Wrote: The Rebecca black week songs: these things are dreadful. One of the remixes i watched was freaking hilarious though Tongue_out

I don't like them either. I also don't like A JB, he and crows have one thing in common
That's rude.
Has to be anything by Blood on the Dance Floor for me. The songs are just grating and are all about sex.
(Mar. 02, 2014  8:38 PM)Mortgage Wrote: Has to be anything by Blood on the Dance Floor for me. The songs are just grating and are all about sex.

Yeah! I hate BOTD! It's dumb music!:\