wining is not everything u arrogant people

(Oct. 01, 2021  5:40 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: And also, 'Valcry A5', seriously?
There is so much else wrong going on here. You do not need to complain about the spelling. That part, at least, you should leave alone.
Can someone just close this doomed thread? Its honestly just spam at this point
(Oct. 01, 2021  5:46 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  5:40 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: And also, 'Valcry A5', seriously?
There is so much else wrong going on here. You do not need to complain about the spelling. That part, at least, you should leave alone.

Yeah, I kind of included that because I was getting irritated with him being quite entitled and how he acts. I'm sure everyone in this thread is getting irritated as well, but I can see your point so that 'Valcry A5' thingy was pretty irrelevant.
mana close this thread please
(Oct. 01, 2021  5:29 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  4:28 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Break people's Beys? How in the bloody hell are we even supposed to do that? Look, this isn't an anime, a manga, a light novel, or a Netflix adaptation, this is reality. No one breaks Beys in order to win, in fact, not even the best combos can do that. (unless we're talking about Guilty, which has the ability to damage Beys, albeit to a small amount) And like Kaizoku said above, no one joins a tourney just to break Beys.

he broke my valcry a 5

this is getting weirder as the time goes by, ok so:
Anyways, this thread should be closed.
i think u are a disgrace to your family
(Oct. 01, 2021  5:29 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote:
(Oct. 01, 2021  4:28 PM)SpeedySuomi Wrote: Break people's Beys? How in the bloody hell are we even supposed to do that? Look, this isn't an anime, a manga, a light novel, or a Netflix adaptation, this is reality. No one breaks Beys in order to win, in fact, not even the best combos can do that. (unless we're talking about Guilty, which has the ability to damage Beys, albeit to a small amount) And like Kaizoku said above, no one joins a tourney just to break Beys.

he broke my valcry a 5
Once you launch your Bey into the stadium, there's no controlling it. Your Bey broke. It sucks, and I'm sorry, but you agreed to that risk when you joined a tournament. You also can't accuse your opponent of breaking your Bey on purpose. What, did he poke fun at you afterwards? Bully you? If he did, did you tell a judge? Did they do anything? Be honest. Because I'm willing to bet it's not as malicious or mean-spirited as you're trying to make it seem. 

Our point stands - no one is going to tournaments trying to break someone else's Beys. They're definitely not unfairly targeting you.

As long as you double down on having a really poor attitude about the game, you're not going to get better at it. 

Also, editing your thread title to insult everyone here for disagreeing with you is a real party foul.
i mean u are the punchline to my joke
(Oct. 01, 2021  6:09 PM)Haydenjhart Wrote: i mean u are the punchline to my joke

And what it have to do with him saying that nobody can control breaking beys? Even if they did broke your bey, they can't control if a bey breaks or not.
mean i will pull up to your house with my beyblade gun and knock u out

Technoblade sucks carp

carp not cark

Technoblade loves d.i.c.k

so dose lil nas x

www.com is the best beyblade website and so is kkk.com

that was mean maybe i am in the wrong sorry guys i jest cant win ever
This has gone on long enough. Please learn to civilly discuss instead of insulting others and being so childish, Haydenjhart.
Dude chill out. It's pathetic at this point.