wide ball tip problem

i put a wb tip on my nightmare rex and it now acts like a attack type after using it for a year and it doesnt look like its worn out so what is happening?
maybe cause a ball is completely flat on the bottom
Maybe it's worn. It is natural Smile
Do you use it on floor ? Mine has also become like this after using it on floorSmile
no i use it in the rip grind stadium and it might be worn i actually dont know lol
i also have a thermal gemios i have used that so much that its sharp tip has become a semi flat
also it jumps straight out of the stadium when i launch it why is that?
(Jan. 29, 2017  11:57 AM)Ninja Blader Wrote: Maybe it's worn. It is natural Smile
Do you use it on floor ? Mine has also become like this after using it on floorSmile

it jumps out of the stadium and is a bit less agressive than my wing pegasis 90 wf but it does act like a attack type
(Jan. 29, 2017  12:05 PM)deeznutz Wrote: it jumps out of the stadium and is a bit less agressive than my wing pegasis 90 wf but it does act like a attack type

That's exactly what my worn Hasbro WB does, I got a new WB and it acts like a WB
so hasbro wb jumps?
probs should put it on my pegasis lol
(Jan. 29, 2017  12:24 PM)deeznutz Wrote: so hasbro wb jumps?
probs should put it on my pegasis lol

jumping I think is ethier because it maybe fall on floor by mistake and which made a dent on it or maybe bey you using is unbalanced
my nightmare rex looks unbalanced may be not though
since the nightmare metal wheel is similar to a galaxy metal wheel
(Jan. 29, 2017  12:31 PM)deeznutz Wrote: my nightmare rex looks unbalanced may be not though

try using it with a sharp tip instead. If it still moves in that jumpy pattern then it's wheel which's causing it. If no then my dent theory is correct beyhaha

also don't make 2 or most post in row. It's against rules
my sharp is so worn out that it has become a semi flat lol
Back when WB was top tier you were supposed to launch at less than full power to make sure it stayed in the centre. Maybe that's it?
maybe or it might me that it really is uneven since my wing pegasis also jumped out of the stadium
You should ask this in the "Ask a question, get an answer!" topic in the Beyblade General forum. This forum is strictly about the World Beyblade Organization, as its name, "Discuss worldbeyblade.org", suggests.