why is Unite driver bad

For me unite driver is bad due to its stamina and lad its attack is inconsistent and the stamina is less than stock Belial in low mode. Could someone explain why it is popular among beytubers? I don't like it on world spriggan because it loses to lad combos in opposite spin and loses to stamina types in same spin.
Please use the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread in the future for this sort of musing.

Unite has some decent defense. The attack and stamina and LAD aren't great, but if you're up against a heavy hitter, Unite is a decent choice.

Or you could just ask those Beytubers.
~Mana~ Please close this thread
(May. 30, 2021  7:31 PM)JJustice Wrote: ~Mana~  Please close this thread

You keep doing at-ing wrong. But I definitely don't want to tell you how to do it correctly, because of how often you do, and at inappropriate times and people.

Just report the thread.
(May. 30, 2021  7:33 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote:
(May. 30, 2021  7:31 PM)JJustice Wrote: ~Mana~  Please close this thread

You keep doing at-ing wrong. But I definitely don't want to tell you how to do it correctly, because of how often you do, and at inappropriate times and people.

Just report the thread.

Nvm I reported the post
(May. 30, 2021  7:24 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Please use the Beyblade Random Thoughts thread in the future for this sort of musing.

Unite has some decent defence. The attack and stamina and LAD aren't great, but if you're up against a heavy hitter, Unite is a decent choice.

Or you could just ask those Beytubers.
Sorry I did not know that it doesn't go in this thread sorry.
(May. 30, 2021  6:45 PM)Beybladedb Wrote: For me unite driver is bad due to its stamina and lad its attack is inconsistent and the stamina is less than stock Belial in low mode. Could someone explain why it is popular among beytubers? I don't like it on world spriggan because it loses to lad combos in opposite spin and loses to stamina types in same spin.

When unworn it can function like Xtreme' well enough to be passable, so it could see some use there. When worn, it becomes a solid KO Defense driver. The issue is KO Defense is just too weak in Burst, compared to MFB where Coat Sharp (Unite's equivalent) is top-tier for Defense.

It's better in older formats where LAD isn't as huge a concern, and can thrive there due to its strong burst resistance. Burst Standard just has too little KO Attack power and what KO Attack exists can still usually out-LAD it, which makes it too hard to find value there. It just doesn't have a place to shine, even though it's worked in past generations of Beyblade.
Like what magik said, unite’ is more useful for older formats and one example of its use, is that it synergizes well with gigant Gaia.
I personally think that in classic and limited it's rather good, but also niche.
I personally agree, unite’ is very good, but due to its mixed use cases it’s very niche in practice
Like stated by the others above, this doesn't need it's own thread.