why did you join

I joined the WBO to find friends who beyblade and attend tournaments. Also helped me get more social and more techy. I happened to search 'beyblade tournament' and a link from the WBO. It was around New Year's Eve.
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
I joined when I stumbled apon it in the google search "beyblade tournaments 2011" then I saw it had tournaments I was like "well I think I'll have lots of fun breaking everyone's beys, I do it to everyone else, so why not these guys?" Well alot has changed since then, I got friendlier and stopped trying to destroy beys because I found a community that supports bladers. I pretty much joined because I felt like going to tournaments
(Oct. 15, 2011  1:36 AM)bbamsuv Wrote: I joined when I stumbled apon it in the google search "beyblade tournaments 2011" then I saw it had tournaments I was like "well I think I'll have lots of fun breaking everyone's beys, I do it to everyone else, so why not these guys?" Well alot has changed since then, I got friendlier and stopped trying to destroy beys because I found a community that supports bladers. I pretty much joined because I felt like going to tournaments

It's sort of hard to destroy someone's bey every time I don't think I believe that. This is a heads up, please post things that are real that like you actually did, no offense bbamsuv, but don't post things like I got tiered of breaking beys, be real. Ok, Stupid thanks Tongue_out_wink
(Jul. 29, 2011  7:08 PM)Meteo L-leone Wrote: My friend showed it to me and I instantly joined. I thought this is the best beyblade site. I was completely right because I can see about tourneys near me, talk about beyblade, etc.
That friend is me. I got credit for itWink

Like many others, I joined so that i may enter Tourneys. I as actually reluctant at first because i figured that i could just read up on good MFB combos and i didnt need to contribute since i saw myself as a n00b.
I joined so I can battle new bladers and become the best blader in the world
i joined the wbo becuase my firend made me so that he can get a referal+ i like playing with beyblades + i have been looking at WBO threads as a guest up until i joined lol
I joined to develop my knowledge of beyblading, acknowledging other beyblader's experience as well as knowledge! Grin
I was also curious if there were enough people in my area to rectify a tournament, and since then, I still haven't found people who have a passion for beyblading similar in other areas, I am hoping that WBO will assist me in my difficult search Tongue_out_wink
I joined to meet other beybladers, interact with others who also like my passion. Also, I like meeting friends from other places...
Just to have fun and participation in various threads...
The reason why I joined...
Well, I had been around the site quite a many times as a Guest.
I joined soon enough as I thought that even I could help.
As I joined, I realized that there were many more people who were WAY better than me. So I resorted to writing stories. Then, here I am! I have been quite helpful, I guess.
I joined because I wanted to play beyblade competitivly
To be honest the reason I joined was to see if my stories were any good and mainly have like a 2nd family since my main family isn't quite as interested in what i am, and I think I achieved that, even if I do get annoyed with some extremely smart people on here. If I may say I was drawn towards this community because of how everyone got along, sure there were arguments and haters, but generally everyone seemed kind to me and still do!

~Nwolf~
I wanted to get in on tourneys and mabey host some in my area. Also to learn about beyblade since I had not played in years before I joined.
Because my friend convinced me and also because I saw how many opportunities there were.
Needed a more challenging variety of opponents ^-^
Well, I joined because it seemed the place that ive been looking for. This place was special, I could tell. I could see that this was the one place, this was the one. At first I thought I was never going to fit in, but then I got used to it. ive met some friends here, really good friends. My purpose here is what all of you have been saying today. The majority of you have similar reasons, and so do I, so, im just saying is, this was the kind of place that ive been looking for all this time long.
well my reason is...my friend showed me and i like to try and get into some blading tourneys but im in 6th grade cant drive and go to maybe 1-2 a year and its fun to talk to some people here others are just rude to eveyone but mostly cuz my friend showed me.
.....im done taking up your probly not precious time Joyful_2
I joined because my cousin wanted me to join but now i understood its fun to be here
Cuz YOLO...
And cuz I like beyblade Gasp
Oh yeah, and for the tournaments, etc.
(*FACEPALM*)
I join beacuse I want to play tournament!!!!!!
Yehhhhh im gona win!!!!!

i just migrated from beybladeforums.com the day brad created this forum, along with everyone else from bbf lol
Well hello there SK, haven't seen you in a while haha.

I actually browsed OtC back when Beyblade was popular in India as one of my bookmarked sites on the family computer, but I was much too young to understand a lot and never really got around to joining. I thought bigger was better and purchased a Hyperblades Draciel F as my first blade rather than a Dragoon MSUV that was sitting right next to it, completely NIB and actually legit Hasbro. (rather rare in India during the time as I'm sure some of you recall haha)

Worst mistake of my Beyblading career.

As for my rediscovery, I caught the first episode of BMF on the TV one fine Saturday morning a few years back and thought, 'Beyblade's still alive?' This led to me watching YT videos for quite some time, especially DrigerGT's classic beyblade battles. I then started looking up bey info and moved from viewing Beyblade Wikia to WBO and Beywiki in about a day after seeing the inconsistencies the site had at the time, lol. Browsed for a week, got more interested, ordered a SVS Battle Set as my first beyblades and stadium and finally joined over 2 years ago.
Welp, that's my story!