why did you join

,When I first I wanted to find information the beyblades that I purchased and I find by Beyblade wiki and I got redirected to this site but I never joined as I could never go to the tournaments so I didn't see the point then I was cleaning out my room earlier this year and I found my old beyblades and idk what it is was but I got the urge to get back into the hobby and remembered this site
haha mine is pretty strange i joined to because i wanted to make some changes in the  R2 draft  and request some testing of hasbro R2.other reason is beacuse i like beyblades .
I joined because i wanted to learn more about beyblade and meet new people
I joined because for 1, I love the MFB anime, and wanted to share my love,(and sometimes insane theories) with other people, since really no one in my area likes Beyblade,(as far as I know.) 2, I am an aspiring writer, and have read stories other members have put up, and thought this was my best chance to try and get some feedback from people, other than my family. And I also thought this might be a way to "meet" some people.
(Jun. 17, 2017  1:00 AM)op blader Wrote: I joined because i wanted to learn more about beyblade and meet new people

same as me. I wanted to years ago when I was younger but wasn't allowed. The flame was rekindled and here i am!
I joined to find beyblade communities.

Only to find they there are none where i live.
I joined to get some help... and to rid of my summer boredom.
i joined because i have barely anyone to talk about beyblades with and i want to know about the new beyblade releases and new episodes