who is the darkest blader in the anime?

(Apr. 09, 2021  4:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Tsubasa anyone?
WIN WIN I WILL WIN!
(Apr. 09, 2021  9:41 PM)kai edits Wrote:
(Apr. 09, 2021  4:53 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Tsubasa anyone?
WIN WIN I WILL WIN!

Chill out AMIGO!!!
lol how has this reached 2 pages
By the power of AMIGO!s
The darkest blader was definitely Pluto. Wanted to recreate the world in his own evil image therefore meaning killing anyone who wasn’t loyal to Hades. He was also the true mastermind behind all the villainous affairs that went on in metal fusion and masters.
(Apr. 10, 2021  8:49 AM)PinkRose Wrote: By the power of AMIGO!s

By the power of AMIGO’s and now all AMIGO NATIONS ARE UNITED IN PEACE!!!

The Darkest character for me might be Red-Eye or Lane/Lain/Lean Valhalla
Phi. Phi. Phi. Phi. Phi. Phi.
Reiji

I hate this man more than akito from fruits basket

Lui and Dark Aiga too, Lui was an 11 year old straight-up scarring people(emotionally and physically) because he was bored, Aiga was sorta insane, not like shu, closer to doji, but with split personality disorder
(Apr. 10, 2021  8:49 AM)PinkRose Wrote: By the power of AMIGO's ™ 

fixed
phi.
afsgdh,jbkm,hgfdzsewqrehtjykuhbj./jb.,hgsfadFGSHdjckgvljbbhgdsfa
If we're talking Aiga like characters who struggled with dark powers temporarily, I think my favorite is Tsubasa in Metal Masters.
Phi is straight up creepy and dark
is it just me or Phi looks like a pedo, a surprise adopter , a alien and a guy that committed 27 war crimes?
(Apr. 17, 2021  12:15 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2021  8:49 AM)PinkRose Wrote: By the power of AMIGO's ™ 

fixed

Obrigado meu amigo

(Apr. 17, 2021  12:42 AM)valtaoi_007 Wrote: is it just me or Phi looks like a pedo, a surprise adopter , a alien and a guy that committed 27 war crimes?

Nope, you're not alone. And the fact that we don't know exactly how old he is is not helping matter XD
For MFB I'd say it's close between Doji and Rago, but Doji ultimately wins for determination.
Reiji or Rago. Reiji was an actual psychopath and I honestly think he was gonna try to kill Kenta or scar him mentally very badly if Gingka didn’t intervene. As for Rago, its pretty self explanatory.