who is the best sparking animae character??

valt,shu,rantaro,ranjiro,aiga,drum,lui,or free or even hugya ,hikaru or lean
(Feb. 10, 2021  6:00 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Lane is the best (statistically).

Can't argue with that, also Variant Disaster and Limit Break The End have really cool animations AND I really like his voice. That said, and I'm addressing the one who started this thread, why did you make two?

I hate Zac

Shu,Valt, Lane, and Lui are the best

(Feb. 10, 2021  6:08 PM)i\m batman Wrote:

Can't argue with that, also Variant Disaster and Limit Break The End have really cool animations AND I really like his voice. That said, and I'm addressing the one who started this thread, why did you make two?
Limit Break the End ends every Bey

i'm batman, reread my post cuz I edited it
(Feb. 10, 2021  6:10 PM)Ryuga\s Son Wrote:

I hate Zac

Shu,Valt, Lane, and Lui are the best

(Feb. 10, 2021  6:08 PM)i\m batman Wrote: Can't argue with that, also Variant Disaster and Limit Break The End have really cool animations AND I really like his voice. That said, and I'm addressing the one who started this thread, why did you make two?
Limit Break the End ends every Bey

i'm batman, reread my post cuz I edited it

I liked the post after the edit lol.
(Feb. 10, 2021  6:08 PM)i\m batman Wrote:

i made two because i wanted to make a poll on witch is the best
I think Rantaro deserves way more spotlight XD
(Feb. 10, 2021  7:42 PM)WorldKai Wrote: I think Rantaro deserves way more spotlight XD

i agree him and ranjiro
didnt you make a thread like this before but it got closed cause it was useless and there are probably already a thread like this?
(and cause it didnt even have all the characters like what the frick where was harry in the poll?)
Please refer to the Random Beyblade Anime and Manga Thoughts Thread for topics such as favorite characters.