bleach
15.63%
naruto
25.00%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
Bleach or Beyblade I can't choose!!
they're all awful
(Apr. 20, 2009  1:19 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: they're all awful

Really? Naruto is pretty bad, but Bleach is pretty good and Beyblade is kind of intresting.
no they all suck

if i didn't play the beyblade toys i would never ever watch the beyblade anime
I actually kinda like Bleach. However the filler gets unbelievably annoying. It is one of those shows I don't watch for around two months and then catch up on it at once. Watching them weekly is incredibly irritating; by grouping them together the 'story' flows nicer, and I can skip through the filler without feeling as cheated.
Don't really like Bleach or Naruto, Beyblade isn't really a good anime but it's fun and interesting to watch a lot of the times so my pick is Beyblade.
well im a big fan of bleach, but if u shouldnt have asked that question on the wbo lol kinda pointless
Naruto was OK until It got all confusing then I stopped watching it.
i didnt like naruto much at all lol and i never watched bleach but i love beyblade so thats definantly my pick Smile
Yeah, can I choose neither?

Ok fine, well I watched Beyblade for 150 episodes and one movie. That's much longer then I've watched Naruto, or Bleach. Both bore me to tears.
I can't choose between Beyblade or Bleach, My head is spinnning right now XD
My favourite would be Beyblade but I think Naruto was probably best before it got dragged out and overpopular. Bleach needed more death.
I've never seen Bleach or Naruto, but I've heard good things about both.

Obviously, I'm going with Beyblade, but I really should watch those others some time...
I can't really say to be honest unless it was the mangas, then I would pick Bleach but the animes I don't really bother with anymore because of all the fillers and they just get boring.
Actually Naruto and Bleach are both good animes except for fillers T^T.
Fillers are the worst.
(Apr. 20, 2009  3:00 PM)Rocky Wrote: My favourite would be Beyblade but I think Naruto was probably best before it got dragged out and overpopular. Bleach needed more death.

This is what I meant by confusing.
hate the bount part in bleach and saving rukia hate beyblade hate beyblade metal fight even more i have watch some of it it looks dumb i think bleach is the best
(Apr. 21, 2009  4:50 PM)Revolution LITE Wrote: beyblade metal fight even more i have watch some of it it looks dumb

Sorry but I have to do this get out

Also the bount part on Bleach was a filler so yeah, it is rubbish.
Naruto for sure! I don't understand why people bash it on here :\ I may just be easily pleased. I don't even get botherd by fillers, I just watch them with out thinking anything of it.
Naruto was my favorite for a while. But then Jiraiya came on and I think they pushed the "pervy sage" thing a little much... Once my parents watched naruto and thats all I heard
Well, Naruto is an anime I appreciate since it's one of the first animes I liked, So I'll say Naruto. Now I just think it's okay, but Naruto and Bleach are equal to me.