Poll: which is better beyblade bleach or naruto

beyblade
59.38%
bleach
15.63%
naruto
25.00%
Total: 100% 32 vote(s)
Beyblade is just really...Bad. Theres apsolutly no point watching it unless your a Beyblade fan.

EDIT: Oh and Bleach and Naruto are both very 'meh' to me, filler has pretty much almost torn them apart.
(Apr. 29, 2009  10:09 PM)TheGigsMeister Wrote: EDIT: Oh and Bleach and Naruto are both very 'meh' to me, filler has pretty much almost torn them apart.

This^^^ But I'm biased from nostalgia so I pick Beyblade =P
Though for the record, I do enjoy some Naruto episodes alot.

Its just hard to look back on it as an entire series and say its a great one, Mainly because of its Slow Pace, pointless episodes and terrible filler. I do think that when its at its best however, there are some pretty damn amazing moments. But yeah, when theres an anime where you only particually like 50 episodes out of 326 (Including Shippuuden), y'know your in trouble.

I can say the same for Bleach, but I cant judge it as much since I stopped watching ages ago.
They all suck lol.

Though saying that, I used to watch Beyblade 2000 and G-rev (never liked V-force).

From what I've heard Bleach doesn't have a plot and Naruto, well you have to be chronologically frozen to see the end of that. I'm more likely to read manga than watch anime so yeah, Bleach manga bored the carp out of me and Naruto, well I got to the 6th volume and didn't bother reading much more.
(May. 07, 2009  10:40 AM)Azuki-san Wrote: From what I've heard Bleach doesn't have a plot and Naruto, well you have to be chronologically frozen to see the end of that. I'm more likely to read manga than watch anime so yeah, Bleach manga bored the carp out of me and Naruto, well I got to the 6th volume and didn't bother reading much more.

OK, first, Bleach does have a plot but you have to wait for it and as for saying that you would have to be chronologically frozen to see the end for Naruto is going a bit over the top because i think it is coming close to an end anyway and it is not long, if you want to see long then you should see One Piece, that is the one that is going on forever and no, I don't really follow One Piece.
Ninjas are stealthy assassins, not loud mouth kids in orange jump suits screaming "RAESENGAN!", beating up some hot shot and then passing out.

Bleach is just another show starring a guy with a sword.

I'd like to say no one travels across nations to Beyblade like in the show, but that was actually done a few times, and it still happens.

(Apr. 20, 2009  3:00 PM)Rocky Wrote: My favourite would be Beyblade but I think Naruto was probably best before it got dragged out and overpopular. Bleach needed more death.
...But Bleach IS death, essentially. They are all dead. Confused
Beyblade < Bleach < Naruto

thread over. any other opinions are wrong and/or suck.
(May. 08, 2009  1:26 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: Beyblade < Bleach < Naruto

Lol, you really want this thread short lived, don't you?

I have to say that MFB anime has really impressed me so it might get the first place. Also, it is new and refreshing.
(May. 08, 2009  1:26 AM)Mr. Toto Wrote: Beyblade < Bleach < Naruto

I agree with you 100% Kyle.
(May. 08, 2009  3:26 PM)G Wrote: I agree with you 100% Kyle.

me too Grin i hate naruto, im a massive bleach fan, but beyblades wil always own
(May. 08, 2009  3:41 PM)The Shredder Wrote: me too Grin i hate naruto, im a massive bleach fan, but beyblades wil always own

uh except he wrote beyblade is less than bleach is less than naruto