where can i buy beyblade metal face bolts in australia

just wondering as the only places ive seen them are on ebay, and my parents dont want us to use online banking/payments Tired
Ypu can only get them online, or you can get the Beyblade metal fusion game from your local retailer. You get a DS game a limited edition Beyblade that comes with a metal face bolt.
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:07 PM)moothecow Wrote: just wondering as the only places ive seen them are on ebay, and my parents dont want us to use online banking/payments Tired

The only way to get them in aus is to buy the ds game of cyber pegasus, counter leone, or bakushin sussanoo, they all cost 35$ each but come with a facebolt, you cannot get metal facebolts any other way in aus unless you go to a tournament and someone is willing to sell, but just to let you know metal faces dont come seperately, you should order online since its cheap to get metal faces.
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:15 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:07 PM)moothecow Wrote: just wondering as the only places ive seen them are on ebay, and my parents dont want us to use online banking/payments Tired

The only way to get them in aus is to buy the ds game of cyber pegasus, counter leone, or bakushin sussanoo, they all cost 35$ each but come with a facebolt, you cannot get metal facebolts any other way in aus unless you go to a tournament and someone is willing to sell, but just to let you know metal faces dont come seperately, you should order online since its cheap to get metal faces.

umm ok i will keep my eye out for the ds game, btw out of the 3 beys which one would be the best, like ive heard of cyber pegasus but ive never seen counter leone or bakushin sussanoo. your help would be appreciated Smile
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:35 PM)geo109 Wrote: get them at wallmartStupid

we dont have walmarts in Australia Tired which is really gay, i wouldnt mind living in the states they seem better than here.
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:30 PM)moothecow Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  2:15 PM)TaroBubbleTea Wrote:

umm ok i will keep my eye out for the ds game, btw out of the 3 beys which one would be the best, like ive heard of cyber pegasus but ive never seen counter leone or bakushin sussanoo. your help would be appreciated Smile

Counter Leone [Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=305349529252&id=2b55bc4...erBLUE.jpg]

Cyber Pegasus. [Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=393588054991&id=43afb10...69_324269_]

Bakushin Susaano. [Image: thumbnail.aspx?q=387232969322&id=f14e58c...ai_JAP.jpg]
Shouldnt this be in either th "ask a question get an answer" or "Stores with MFB in-stock" threada? Just wondering why u made a new thread and in the U.S. they dont sell Metal faces. Hasbro in general doesnt except in the game pack beys.
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:26 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Shouldnt this be in either th "ask a question get an answer" or "Stores with MFB in-stock" threada? Just wondering why u made a new thread and in the U.S. they dont sell Metal faces. Hasbro in general doesnt except in the game pack beys.

ahk sorry about the wrong post Unhappy , i just need a metal face as out of my 4 beys ive got 2 of the bolts have broken for some unknown reason, just when i take the out they snapped in half, so i was looking for something stronger.
and i am willing to buy the bolts from people in australia if i can get them for a cheaper price than being sent from HK, ill buy used ones.
(Dec. 13, 2010  12:11 AM)moothecow Wrote:
(Dec. 12, 2010  7:26 PM)UnLeAsHeD Wrote: Shouldnt this be in either th "ask a question get an answer" or "Stores with MFB in-stock" threada? Just wondering why u made a new thread and in the U.S. they dont sell Metal faces. Hasbro in general doesnt except in the game pack beys.

ahk sorry about the wrong post Unhappy , i just need a metal face as out of my 4 beys ive got 2 of the bolts have broken for some unknown reason, just when i take the out they snapped in half, so i was looking for something stronger.
and i am willing to buy the bolts from people in australia if i can get them for a cheaper price than being sent from HK, ill buy used ones.

Metal Faces will still break if you over-tighten them.

They are plastic on the Screw part.
If you want to buy a Metal Face from somebody here then you need to add a proper prefix to the title. Otherwise, this thread will be closed.
Just stating what has been said before, MF/2s are made by Takara Tomy and unless you find a dodgy place that imports them and then sells them in Sydney like art box in burwood your @^&
basically, buy them off the internet or wait at least another year for the game. this should be closed in under a week.
cant you just go to home depo or lowes and get a metal bolt and call it a face bolt
cant you just go to home depo and get a bolt and call it a metal face bolt
(Jan. 27, 2011  3:47 AM)lancehartley09 Wrote: cant you just go to home depo or lowes and get a metal bolt and call it a face bolt
cant you just go to home depo and get a bolt and call it a metal face bolt
That is a stupid answer. Do not bring back old topics for such bad advice ...