whats your personality in real life

[quote='Assault' pid='531588' dateline='1296619028']
I act like I do online. I respect people even if I do not like them. Kind and considerate of others. I don't like people assuming what I am like. It irks me. I am protective. Will always protect people even if I don't know who they are. When I yell at someone I point out the truths. Which usually upsets the person.. Uncertain
I debate...Oddly I'm not sure why. I'm caring. I despise people being rude to someone else. for what ever reason it is. I just don't like it. I can be a spelling drill agent, but truthfully my spelling and grammar is not the best because I have a small case of dyslexia. Not that you really needed to know that xD I have random hyper burst because I am ADHD.
Open and outgoing. a pervert, but don't express that to a lot of people. Unless I trust them. I'm honest. Don't like lying it makes me feel icky. Uncertain Sense of Humor. I laugh all the time. Always smiling.
Guess you can say I am like Ventus from Kingdom hearts: Birth By Sleep.

Yeah..)you are kinda like I smile all the time when some one says what ever you do dont smile I smile Grin and you arent ADHD you have ADHD XD no offence though(it would be weird if you were ADHD)
Hahaha a few of you guys are spelling stuff wrong >~<
(Feb. 03, 2011  2:50 AM)Burst Dragoon Wrote: [quote='Assault' pid='531588' dateline='1296619028']
I act like I do online. I respect people even if I do not like them. Kind and considerate of others. I don't like people assuming what I am like. It irks me. I am protective. Will always protect people even if I don't know who they are. When I yell at someone I point out the truths. Which usually upsets the person.. Uncertain
I debate...Oddly I'm not sure why. I'm caring. I despise people being rude to someone else. for what ever reason it is. I just don't like it. I can be a spelling drill agent, but truthfully my spelling and grammar is not the best because I have a small case of dyslexia. Not that you really needed to know that xD I have random hyper burst because I am ADHD.
Open and outgoing. a pervert, but don't express that to a lot of people. Unless I trust them. I'm honest. Don't like lying it makes me feel icky. Uncertain Sense of Humor. I laugh all the time. Always smiling.
Guess you can say I am like Ventus from Kingdom hearts: Birth By Sleep.

Yeah..)you are kinda like I smile all the time when some one says what ever you do dont smile I smile Grin and you arent ADHD you have ADHD XD no offence though(it would be weird if you were ADHD)

Nah I said it right. I am ADHD, because it is a part of me. It's not something that is going to go away. So, I consider it more as an "I am" then a "I have". Trying to correct me on it wont work to well. No offense taken. By the way.... that sentence structure is wrong.

Also I can be stubborn :3 For warning people~~
Assault*oh ok I get it and yes I know its wrong because I go on from my phone and it kind messt up and I didnt notice till now
People don't like my RL personality since i'm a bigger douche bag then any male who lives along the Jersey Shore.
(Feb. 02, 2011  11:13 PM)Assault Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:30 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Assault Dyslexia? ADHD? You must be a demigod. I'm sorry. Just had to bring it up. If you've read the Percy Jackson series you'll know what I'm talkig about.

haha. I haven't read Percy Jackson yet, but when I do. I'll find out what you're talking about Smile

Or you can Google it.... Or watch the movie....
(Feb. 03, 2011  4:48 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  11:13 PM)Assault Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:30 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Assault Dyslexia? ADHD? You must be a demigod. I'm sorry. Just had to bring it up. If you've read the Percy Jackson series you'll know what I'm talkig about.

haha. I haven't read Percy Jackson yet, but when I do. I'll find out what you're talking about Smile

Or you can Google it.... Or watch the movie....
I could do that too. I'll just go Google it then
It really depends on where I'm at or who I'm with.

At School my day is layed out into 5 periods.

-First Period - Tech Class. - In this Class me and my friend Rob. usually have some hilarious conversations. Usually about random stuff...

-Second period - Algebra - In this Class me, and my friends Rob. Ryan, Tony and Seth are all really hyper. I don't know why. We just are. I also read a little bit of a Manga here and there in this class.

-Third period - Band Class - In this class I don't talk much. Obviously. You can't talk while playing a Sax. But between songs me and my friend Lauren have some interesting conversations.

-Fourth Period - Government - In this class I don't talk at all. I just do my work (Usually finish it early since I don't talk) and read a Manga for the rest of class. Reason why is because I only have one friend in that class and she sits on the other side of the room. Everybody else in there is stuck up and snotty.

-Lunch - During fourth period - In this class I sit with 3-4 of my friends. (They are all girls) Sometimes I talk. Sometimes I don't. It depends on what we are talking about. For example, today I did talk. (We were having a very odd conversation about why I cut the tips off of my Hot Dogs, and usually don't eat Hot Dogs.) (No, non of us had a Hot Dog. And don't ask why we were talking about that. If I told you, I would probably get warned...)

-Fifth Period - English 9 - Same as fourth period.
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:52 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Even when playing chess?

I kinda suck at chess, but some how manage to win sometimes.
(Feb. 01, 2011  6:49 PM)the blader man Wrote: i am geeky, a shutin ,radom(popcorn is my cacth phrase) and some what of annoying but smart realy realy smart all at once
POPCORN!

Erm if you say your that smart, why do you have a bunch of spelling errors in your comment?
I am sarcastic, good at self deprcating humour, can be hyper in front of my friends. Oh, and for fun, I like to be soically awkward in front of my friends friends.... I have been called Socially awkward by one of my friends, and a lot of other stuff that I can't say on this forum 8D
(Feb. 08, 2011  7:03 AM)Off Topic King Wrote:
(Feb. 01, 2011  6:49 PM)the blader man Wrote: i am geeky, a shutin ,radom(popcorn is my cacth phrase) and some what of annoying but smart realy realy smart all at once
POPCORN!

Erm if you say your that smart, why do you have a bunch of spelling errors in your comment?

yeah I notice that he had errors to.
hm personality, i mix mine up, if some one calls me weak i will not show power if people consider me smart i act smart. but most of all im shallow and i dont want to talk to anybody, some people call it shyness some people think im a down right prick. again if you think im shy i act shy around you but if you think im a prick.......well you only get what you wish to read. i have a personality to bend for everyone.

thus im mostly shallow in the end.

.........for most, i think alot of people call me a jerk. LOL
well Im quiet a lot. Mostly a loner n stuff. Dont rlly like to talk a lot. It's just a waste of time that you can be using to stratigize against any oponent. In fights in beyblade in anything. I can convert any sport thingy to stragety in beyblades. So yah.
I'm a quiet type and very intellectual and creative with a hint of humor. Feels like I'm in those online dating sites. And I'm very kind and friendly.
I'm a guy who just omes and listens to someone talking. I have a cool quiet personality.
Depends on who I'm with but normally I'm either Random/Funny or Chill/Sarcastic also I'm pretty popular with people in general and I'm very popular at school.
Okay, add Otaku to my list. (Thanks to Nano) Wow, so many "popular" people. Honestly, I only have my small "posse/group of Anime Club members" even though I am the starting QB for my school's football team. Guess cliches don't always work, huh?
(Feb. 13, 2011  6:58 AM)Megablader9 Wrote: Okay, add Otaku to my list. (Thanks to Nano) Wow, so many "popular" people. Honestly, I only have my small "posse/group of Anime Club members" even though I am the starting QB for my school's football team. Guess cliches don't always work, huh?

oh how cool i have an anime club at my school too
Um alright any moderator who reads this can you check back in a week starting friday and if no more replies can you just close this thread
I am of silent kind. I don't speak until I am supposed to but when someone hits me or annoys me I get really really mad.
I am cocky, stubborn, random, smart, and I get angry or frustrated easily. I am also very sarcastic, shy around people I am not aquainted with, but VERY talkative with people I am close with. I also love to make people laugh, so I often crack jokes, but half the time they just end up being corny. When I get really frustrated, I don't know why, but my friends find it funny, and my sister finds me funny when I say things that weren't really meant to be funny.
im shy [but went hyper im loud and rude Tongue_out ] im not like by ppl Unhappy but people who i know i get along well but im in not good with new people...especialy went people crowd around me... i tend to freak out but i can annoy ppl
Is it part of the personality if I don't know...how to DESCRIBE my own Personality? I mean, it's so sporadic that I can't put it to words....
I'm grumpy and likeable....AT THE SAME TIME.
I'm just negative. A long time ago I was nice, but now I hate socializing. Everyone says I'm small in high school. I'm also really skinny, so everyday no matter what the weather is I wear long pants. I also try to hide my arms from people. I used to think I looked awesome, but not anymore. I want to, but I have trouble expressing myself to people.
My best friend was one of the biggest in the class and loved food. Everyone used to laugh at us for our friendship.