whats your personality in real life

...Odd much? I've seen a few people like that. Mainly Linebackers. Are you one?
I'm quiet, tend to keep to myself but not at all shy. I try to do well in school because I have to. I'm always hungry and lazy. I don't go out much, but when I do it's always with family. I want to go to Supernova an Animania this year with friends. I'm an overall friendly guy that gets annoyed easily.. especially when I get woken up too early.

EDIT: Did I mention I play guitar? And how is it that everyone knows me, but I don't know them? Maybe it has to Do with my Last name being Doctor...
(Jan. 24, 2011  3:11 AM)Roan Wrote: There are very few people I've met, however, who didn't like me.

this is like me too :P i will not deny it, i am overweight. but for some reason people seem to like me. alot. i have lots of friends lol

anyways, i am usually bright and happy. i like to talk, but only when its necessary. but once i start talking, i dont usually stop. if there are people i dont know around though, i barely speak a word, just nodding and such. i dont really like fighting (not that i fight a lot, i am really tall and kinda imposing) but i will defend my friends if needed.

also, im not really lazy, despite my appearance. and im not really unhealthy either :/
I would need the feed back from others. But I would basically describe myself as a generally good tempered and humored person.
(Jan. 27, 2011  5:07 AM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: I'm quiet, tend to keep to myself but not at all shy. I try to do well in school because I have to. I'm always hungry and lazy. I don't go out much, but when I do it's always with family. I want to go to Supernova an Animania this year with friends. I'm an overall friendly guy that gets annoyed easily.. especially when I get woken up too early.
Waking up. The pet peeve of rational people. I am like this too.
I'm kinda the 'cool guy' in school. Really chatty but I can control myself. Not the type of person to be playing beyblade, but people know. Overall, I'm kinda normal to anyone else.
You meet me, you'll be tearing your ears out
everytime i go into my class
a guy always goes
ANOTHER DAY RUINED!
When everyone talks i'm quiet
When everyone is quiet I talk
I just can't talk when other people are talking and when no one talks I become a chatterbox for everyone to hear.

I'm one of the boys at school where if I say shut up when someones really annoying everyones like whoa you said SHUT UP.
Because I always say shoosh up in an angry tone and I never swear.
during the day, im always trying to sell something, whether it be an idea, a product, or my knowledge. By night, I've become "the life of the party". I'm constantly talking to new people and trying to get all off my friends together to go out and socialize.
I'm usually vey quiet and shy and stuff but I can get angry really fast. I usually never snap in public but sometimes I do. I'm not really good at making new friends or talking to people.
Im sciency at school, random at home, well, idk when going on the WBO.
It's the same in here, a generally nice, and outgoing person.
i am geeky, a shutin ,radom(popcorn is my cacth phrase) and some what of annoying but smart realy realy smart all at once

POPCORN!
I am a calm blader, no matters what happens.
Even when playing chess?
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:52 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Even when playing chess?

Chess? Where did you come up with chess?!?!
(Feb. 02, 2011  2:35 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 02, 2011  12:52 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Even when playing chess?

Chess? Where did you come up with chess?!?!

Rock Kyouya said he was a calm blader, no matters what happens.

so is he a calm blader when playing chess?

me, um i can sometimes be argumentative and i used to have a temper (dont worry i can control it now), but other than that i am a nice guy really
I act like I do online. I respect people even if I do not like them. Kind and considerate of others. I don't like people assuming what I am like. It irks me. I am protective. Will always protect people even if I don't know who they are. When I yell at someone I point out the truths. Which usually upsets the person.. Uncertain
I debate...Oddly I'm not sure why. I'm caring. I despise people being rude to someone else. for what ever reason it is. I just don't like it. I can be a spelling drill agent, but truthfully my spelling and grammar is not the best because I have a small case of dyslexia. Not that you really needed to know that xD I have random hyper burst because I am ADHD.
Open and outgoing. a pervert, but don't express that to a lot of people. Unless I trust them. I'm honest. Don't like lying it makes me feel icky. Uncertain Sense of Humor. I laugh all the time. Always smiling.
Guess you can say I am like Ventus from Kingdom hearts: Birth By Sleep.

Yeah.. Basically the same way I act online. Unless I am role playing. Then I act like the character xD
I'm unpredictable at times. Let's keep it at that.

EDIT FOR ELABORATION:

I convinced myself I am schizo at times. Usually when I am by myself.
I'm a terribly bitter, and mood swinging boy who bursts out with rage...

Honestly, I don't really know. My personality isn't something I feel I would be able to answer, and that those who've known me would.

I'd like to think I'm less rude, and confrontational in real life, but that's just me.
Assault Dyslexia? ADHD? You must be a demigod. I'm sorry. Just had to bring it up. If you've read the Percy Jackson series you'll know what I'm talkig about.
I would need my friends to help me with this xD

I personally think I'm too loud and talkative...and I try to make a joke out of anything (it works?). My personality online totally changes when I'm with friends in real life, but that's just how the internet works.

It would depend on which group of friends I'm with...if they can tolerate my loud personality, then sometimes I'll be loud around them. Same goes with serious people, vise versa. I'm particularly shy with new friends though, and don't really talk a lot around them unless they're outgoing as well.
Neat little thread.

I'm sorta shy when you first meet me, so Its kinda hard making frends and I'm pretty immature, but nobody my age plays pokemon, etc. I'm outgoing, and do well in school. I consider myself to be in the top four across my year level at Melbourne Grammar. I'm older than Chip, yet I'm more babyish than him. I respect the people around me, and try to be very neat and polite.
(Feb. 02, 2011  1:30 PM)UnluckyXIII Wrote: Assault Dyslexia? ADHD? You must be a demigod. I'm sorry. Just had to bring it up. If you've read the Percy Jackson series you'll know what I'm talkig about.

haha. I haven't read Percy Jackson yet, but when I do. I'll find out what you're talking about Smile
(Feb. 02, 2011  6:56 AM)To Wrote: I'm a terribly bitter, and mood swinging boy who bursts out with rage...

Honestly, I don't really know. My personality isn't something I feel I would be able to answer, and that those who've known me would.

I'd like to think I'm less rude, and confrontational in real life, but that's just me.

To, you make me laugh, your lisp makes your videos funny. To is a funny guy. Words
Edit: the lisp part is in no way making fun of you. Joyful_2