whats your fav launcher

mine was the dranzer shooter
catapult was the best for me but i also used a combo with black dranzer top,black lepaoard bottom or how ever you spell it and something for the defense ring and that was one of the best plastics ive used next to driger v2 and volactic ape
Despite all its flaws, I do love the beylauncher.
really? wow well atleast some one did hahaha
It actually is a brilliantly designed launcher, it's just the use of cheap materials that have ruined it.
hahaha ya i see what you mean but im still all for the catapult launcher and now i need to find a new one thats gonna be tough haha
(Dec. 03, 2009  2:28 PM)chaos56459 Wrote: catapult was the best for me but i also used a combo with black dranzer top,black lepaoard bottom or how ever you spell it and something for the defense ring and that was one of the best plastics ive used next to driger v2 and volactic ape

voltaic ape has poor balance.. dm anyway
on topic, my favorite grip is catapult.
custom grips are good to, but catapult is slim and adapts to my launching style, it's also easier to use catapult shoot (hence it's name).
(Dec. 03, 2009  3:22 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: It actually is a brilliantly designed launcher, it's just the use of cheap materials that have ruined it.

It isn't that brilliantly designed. To get the maximum power you have to let go of it, which results in the handle snapping back and hurting your hand.

The Dual Shooter's inner engineering was the best, just the attachment method was faulty.
i was thinking there was a dranzer shooter driger shooter and dragoon shooter but no draciel shooter whys that?
becuase its max i mean max and ray arent that important and max always lost so i think thats why but any way those launchers arent really that good i think im still all for it with catapult
my fav was the slide shooter but i have a question can the old launchers work with the new metal beyblades plz answer?
(Dec. 03, 2009  5:14 PM)scorpioshadow Wrote: my fav was the slide shooter but i have a question can the old launchers work with the new metal beyblades plz answer?
No, not at all. Plastic ripcords can fit in Metal Fight Beyblade Right Launchers, however it is not legal.
(Dec. 03, 2009  4:49 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: It isn't that brilliantly designed. To get the maximum power you have to let go of it, which results in the handle snapping back and hurting your hand.

The Dual Shooter's inner engineering was the best, just the attachment method was faulty.

Isn't the beylauncher capable of creating a much higher RPM though?
The dual shooter with round shell's grip was by far my favourite. It fit perfectly in my little hands and the dual shooter had so much power behind it. No bells and whistles, just umph.
(Dec. 03, 2009  5:10 PM)chaos56459 Wrote: becuase its max i mean max and ray arent that important and max always lost so i think thats why but any way those launchers arent really that good i think im still all for it with catapult

i thought they were great
i really liked the dual shooter most but bey launcher isn't that bad at all apart from breaking ect
(Dec. 03, 2009  8:33 PM)trent08 Wrote: i thought they were great
well they were but just think who always got the better blades? in G-revolution kai and tyson got GT blades but ray and max didnt so im not to sure what your going with i mean ray was my fav. and i was pretty annoyed that he lost alot
(Dec. 03, 2009  5:26 PM)theflightyellz Wrote: Isn't the beylauncher capable of creating a much higher RPM though?

Not any RPM that an efficient tooth-and-cog system couldn't replicate or beat.
My favorite launcher has to be the plastic spring launcher. Didn't effect spin much on its own, but if your handy with it, you can squeeze some more Attack out, and it's so dang fun to use!
(Dec. 03, 2009  11:52 PM)chaos56459 Wrote: well they were but just think who always got the better blades? in G-revolution kai and tyson got GT blades but ray and max didnt so im not to sure what your going with i mean ray was my fav. and i was pretty annoyed that he lost alot

kia was my fav
I personally LOVE teh beyluancher..

I mean if you look at the flaws of everything, your going to think everything is bad (just in general in everything in life)

but beylauncher is a BEAST when it comes to competetive beyblading...

But I PERSONALLY do not like the design of the launcher and rip cord idk what series but its like ur index and middle fingers are gripped on to it

its shaped like a T and its like dragon designed

yuxk i hate that rip cord

AND NO! dont call me a hipocrite
man you really like caps for emphasis

Anyway my favorite shooter is probably the EZ shooter with customize grip.
(Dec. 03, 2009  5:10 PM)chaos56459 Wrote: becuase its max i mean max and ray arent that important and max always lost so i think thats why but any way those launchers arent really that good i think im still all for it with catapult

someone who agrees... i mean its so slim and easy to hold
unlike the sorta fat custom grip
i like the duel shooter best feels nice and smooth when you pull the winder out and the winder isnt flimbsly.
The beylauncher is sort of a good idea because its more portable because you dont have to carry a winder aswell but then they did a sting shooter with HMS
hmmm....i really like using the marksmen grip and the dranzer shooter.