whats the weirdest thing that you have eaten

You've had moose too...?

Oysters are kinda common here, so not that weird, haha. They're still gross though.

I've eaten swordfish, it was surprisingly very good.
(Jan. 09, 2015  3:18 AM)Eminem* Wrote: You've had moose too...?

Oysters are kinda common here, so not that weird, haha. They're still gross though.

Really? I love fish in general,But swordfish? That must've been expensive

Sorry to go off topic

Ive had a bunch of weird stuff

Funny enough,Ive never had Pork..like ever
(Jan. 09, 2015  2:35 AM)Tri Wrote: Bear really isn't that strange is it? I tried it in Tennessee. It's one of the gamiest flavored meats and it is tough, but it's good.

The weirdest thing I have eaten is GRILLED oyster (in the shell) with hot sauce and/or garlic inside. Very good.
Bear is kinda weird. thats not really odd (oysters), atleast not to me, I have had Fried oysters (eat it regularly), Oyster stuffing every thanksgiving, Raw oysters and multiple types of grilled oysters in the shell. Maybe it's only common in the gulf states.

I had Alligator twice. It's gamy and can be salty.

EDIT: Eminem got to it first. Oysters are great, even raw Serious

(Jan. 09, 2015  3:21 AM)Tsuna` Wrote:

Sorry to go off topic

I find that very hard to believe. You've never had Bacon? Pork chops?

EDIT: oh, of course if it's religion related lol . I thought u just didn't like how it smelled or something.
(Jan. 09, 2015  3:21 AM)DRAGON KING Wrote:
(Jan. 09, 2015  2:35 AM)Tri Wrote: Bear really isn't that strange is it? I tried it in Tennessee. It's one of the gamiest flavored meats and it is tough, but it's good.

The weirdest thing I have eaten is GRILLED oyster (in the shell) with hot sauce and/or garlic inside. Very good.
Bear is kinda weird. thats not really odd (oysters), atleast not to me, I have had Fried oysters (eat it regularly), Raw oysters and multiple types of grilled oysters in the shell. Maybe it's only common in the gulf states.

I had Alligator twice. It's gamy and can be salty.

EDIT: Eminem got to it first. Oysters are great, even raw Serious

(Jan. 09, 2015  3:21 AM)Tsuna` Wrote:

Sorry to go off topic

I find that very hard to believe. You've never had Bacon? Pork chops?
Hehe,Nope! My grandfathers muslim and my parents just choose not to feed it to me
Oh god, I just remembered a very interesting experience in. This happened years ago btw.

So I'm in a Taco Bell, I see those hot sauce packets and I like any normal person would think, I thought "I wonder how many of those packets I could eat before something weird happens.". Of course, I act on this thought because I'm just a daredevil basking in the heat of the moment (lol not). I get someone to dare me (peer-pression- great excuse, just in case Wink). I forget how many I get down (pretty sure it was atleast one or two of each type, the green ones taste best.). A couple hours later I'm doing fine, then it hits me hard. I (quietly, sorry staff.) throw up on a ToysRus floor, and gtfo of there and go to the restroom.

Shorter version: I are (or drank?) a bunch of Taco Bell hot sauce packets.