what is your favourate special attack

Blazing Gig Tempest (Dranzer GT) , Novae Rog (Wolborg 3), Heavy Viper Wall (Draciel V2), and Dragon Emperor - Soaring Bite Strike (Lightning L Drago).
My favorite special move is L-Drago's Dragon Emperor Soaring Bite Strike! I love when the dragons' heads on the Fusion Wheel move and Ryuga smashes the two energy spheres together!
Hades gate stardust driver spiral dimension nemesis black hole sucker
I like Mystic Zone and King Lion Furious Blast Shot a lot, but I have to say my favorite is Hell Gate.
Well Ryuga special moves are ten times much much better I mean it even kills people but damians special moves just to make somebody a pyscho.
I like Dragon Emperor Descends (LDrago Destroy, Ultimate/Final Special move Ep.146) and Bernard‘s Loop (Phantom Orion)
Dragon Emperor Descends was truly the ultimate Special Move. Gingka's final Special Move, Super Cosmic Nova, seemed too....golden?
1. whatever the hell Kai did to beat Brooklyn.

2. Zeus' King of Darkness.

3. Apollon's Radiant Thunder.

4. Any of Dragoon's look the same to me so idc i like them all.

5. Driger's Gatling Claw Maximum.

6. Draciel's Gravity Control.

7. Seaborg's Stromalyu or whatever the attack is when it eats the other blade.

8. Falborg's Stroblitz wind attacks when it cuts Ray up.

9. Strata Dragoon's Vurst Cutter

10. Flash Leopard's Sacred Fire
Aquila Metal Wing Smash and (don't hurt me for saying this) Lightning Screwdriver. Yeah I'm serious.
the best special move ever = The king of Darkness Of Brooklyn. His bey is Zeus.
My fav would have to be...dragon emperor supreme flight:3
O.V drive and king of darkness are my favorite.
I have to add Twisted Tempo Spiral Dimension, now that I finished watching the last two episodes of Metal Masters. I mean, c'mon people, It's a Black Hole!!!
Not in order but here i go;
1. Flash Leopard's Sacred Fire
2.Driger G's Gatling Claw Maximum
3.Gaia Dragoon G's Great Cutter
4.Novae Rogue(Wolborg 4..?
5. Phantom Orions Barnard Loop
6.Zeus' King of Darkness(epppiccc Wink)
7. Galaxy Pegasis' Starbooster(...i think thats what its called..?
8. Earth Eagle/Aquila's Shining Tornado Buster

Those are all awesomesauce^^
(Jun. 09, 2012  6:37 AM)Shaman-R Wrote: Not in order but here i go;
1. Flash Leopard's Sacred Fire
2.Driger G's Gatling Claw Maximum
3.Gaia Dragoon G's Great Cutter
4.Novae Rogue(Wolborg 4..?
5. Phantom Orions Barnard Loop
6.Zeus' King of Darkness(epppiccc Wink)
7. Galaxy Pegasis' Starbooster(...i think thats what its called..?
8. Earth Eagle/Aquila's Shining Tornado Buster

Those are all awesomesauce^^

It's Galaxy Pegasis Star Booster Attack. Plus, you forgot to mention Pegasis Galaxy Nova, L-Drago Supreme Flight, and Tempo Spiral Dimension!

Those are truly awesomesauce! Joyful_2
Spiral Dimension is too overdone,galaxy nova isn't that cool imo and Supreme flight is alright but not that cool imo.
Infinite Assault, Befall the Ripper, Hades Gate, Down Burst (maybe) and Grand Eclair
The title of the thread is killing me. Someone change it and use proper capitilization and spelling.

Favourite attack? Hmm,SPELLCHECK! Naw,just kidding.Its actually waterfallWink
mine is dragon empire soaring destruction
or
gates of hell
dragon emperor soaring destruction
my favorites are the american team's special moves and dragon emporer soaring destruction.i also like the one that chiyun li uses (his bey is thermal lacerta).
(Jun. 12, 2012  11:47 AM)Insomniac Wrote: The title of the thread is killing me. Someone change it and use proper capitilization and spelling.

Favourite attack? Hmm,SPELLCHECK! Naw,just kidding.Its actually waterfallWink

He wrote FAVOURATE?

favourite attack or special move is Hades Gate, BEFALL the ripper. Star Booster attack. and Tornado buster.