what is your favorite non-competitive combo to use?

My favorite combo under this category is 

nightmare Longinus, high charge' with the wall frame
This changes weekly for me, but right now I just build Infinte Solomon 2b Planet, and it’s just super good looking and fun for me right now. Runner up is Hollow Hyper 2 with metal chip, wheel and Destroy’
Geist Fafnir 1' reboot is my new discovery
for me, ik this combo shouldnt be competetive, but it is, because it wrecked union achilles and judgement joker easily in their stock combos, it is Master Spryzen 1 Glaive and HASBRO'S XCEED+X-SP, and it is fun to use because of all the different launch patterns you can use with the tall Speedstorm tips
Judgement Achilles Blitz Operate' Go is my personal favorite combo. It's so unbalanced and it hits really hard!

(May. 06, 2022  4:29 AM)Whiskeytango Wrote: This changes weekly for me, but right now I just build Infinte Solomon 2b Planet, and it’s just super good looking and fun for me right now. Runner up is Hollow Hyper 2 with metal chip, wheel and Destroy’

Sword mode or shield?
(May. 06, 2022  5:20 PM)Swiftfiend818 Wrote: Judgement Achilles Blitz Operate' Go is my personal favorite combo. It's so unbalanced and it hits really hard!

(May. 06, 2022  4:29 AM)Whiskeytango Wrote: This changes weekly for me, but right now I just build Infinte Solomon 2b Planet, and it’s just super good looking and fun for me right now. Runner up is Hollow Hyper 2 with metal chip, wheel and Destroy’

Sword mode or shield?
 I’ve been enjoying shield mode right now. Goes with the planet driver heh. I think sword is kinda ugly lol.
My favorite has to be greatest Raphael tapered bearing very fun to use
Update: Guilty on OG reboot- this is prime competitive *insert chef's kiss*
gilty longinuse d gear a gear almighty
I like using Divine Valkyrie2 (from the Belial Theme RB).Al-9 (ADV). It's not a good combo but's it fun to mess around with, the VL2 from the Belial Rb also goes great with the Divine Blade for colors so it looks rather aesthetically pleasing.
I like chain belial 9 shot
(Apr. 13, 2022  5:06 PM)kelleydesigns Wrote: My favorite combo under this category is 

nightmare Longinus, high charge' with the wall frame

goood