what is a good budget bey?

i cant make very much money fast, so what is a good bey under 20?
(Feb. 27, 2021  6:44 AM)eggblader Wrote: i cant make very much money fast, so what is a good bey under 20?

They’re some decent Cho Z Beys still out there. I recommend B-115 Archer Hercules or B-113 Hell Salamander.
(Feb. 27, 2021  7:07 AM)StayCool Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  6:44 AM)eggblader Wrote: i cant make very much money fast, so what is a good bey under 20?

They’re some decent Cho Z Beys still out there. I recommend B-115 Archer Hercules or B-113 Hell Salamander.

Definitely recommend Hell Salamander. It's a great decent start, though the driver and forge disc could be better. But, at the same time, it's still a good layer even when you get more parts. I have dozens of beys from all generations and it's still my most competitive one. It's left spin too, which I think makes it even cooler.
Burst Standard format will usually be dominated by the latest releases combined with longstanding quality parts. If you're aiming for something more budget conscious, then Burst Classic or Burst Limited formats have a lot of different bey combinations which do well with older parts that might not break the bank. The restriction lists for those formats are available in the WBO Burst Format rules.
Like DeceasedCrab, I recommend participating in limited format instead.
Classic format is equally easier to have a budget however honestly now that classic Beys are rarer, sometimes prices can really shoot up.
For limited format:
One Bey I would recommend:
Geist Fafnir 8' absorb is singly decent as a release, other beys like Drain Fafnir need additional parts. Sure the forge disc ain't so good, but Ab should be decent enough if you consider using Beys stockwise.
Hasbro:
Another release like Hercules H4 13 Eternal-S are also really good (H4 doesn't seem to be that good anymore but still decent to use)
Save for the forge disc unfortunately.
If you’re able to, and with some good searching skills you may, I’d get Rage Longinus. Try to find one within your price range that is TT brand. This Beyblade stock combo is one of the greatest purchases you can make, as it is a great attack type.

Dead Phoenix

(Feb. 27, 2021  7:07 AM)StayCool Wrote:

What about my dead boy
(Feb. 27, 2021  2:27 PM)Golden Freddy Wrote:

Dead Phoenix

(Feb. 27, 2021  7:07 AM)StayCool Wrote: They’re some decent Cho Z Beys still out there. I recommend B-115 Archer Hercules or B-113 Hell Salamander.
What about my dead boy

Agreed, Phoenix and Hades can be legit! The Cho Z Beys are still pretty legit. My favorite series.

Archer Hercules is on sale for $10 right now at mall of toys, and it is, by quite a bit, the best Cho-Z bey. Hell Salamander is pretty good, too.
(Feb. 27, 2021  1:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: If you’re able to, and with some good searching skills you may, I’d get Rage Longinus. Try to find one within your price range that is TT brand. This Beyblade stock combo is one of the greatest purchases you can make, as it is a great attack type.

I can second this, it's worth the money.
Shipping would take it out of the price range by a couple dollars, but BeysAndBricks has Rage for $19.99
MallOfToys has it for $18.99.
(Feb. 27, 2021  5:14 PM)NuclearCommando Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  1:47 PM)BuilderROB Wrote: If you’re able to, and with some good searching skills you may, I’d get Rage Longinus. Try to find one within your price range that is TT brand. This Beyblade stock combo is one of the greatest purchases you can make, as it is a great attack type.

I can second this, it's worth the money.
Shipping would take it out of the price range by a couple dollars, but BeysAndBricks has Rage for $19.99

actually, archer hercules is 6.90 on amazon.
(Feb. 27, 2021  6:35 PM)eggblader Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  5:14 PM)NuclearCommando Wrote: I can second this, it's worth the money.

actually, archer hercules is 6.90 on amazon.

I don't actually trust Amazon, but that's also me not really supporting Amazon in the first place either.
But that's personal opinion muddying the waters.

Also, I was talking about Rage Longinus, not archer hercules. I'd be sure to check the reviews on amazon before you make that purchase though, make sure that it's legit. Good guideline to follow is "If it's too good to be true, it probably is." But that's a guideline, not a solid rule.
(Feb. 28, 2021  4:49 AM)NuclearCommando Wrote:
(Feb. 27, 2021  6:35 PM)eggblader Wrote: actually, archer hercules is 6.90 on amazon.

I don't actually trust Amazon, but that's also me not really supporting Amazon in the first place either.
But that's personal opinion muddying the waters.

Also, I was talking about Rage Longinus, not archer hercules. I'd be sure to check the reviews on amazon before you make that purchase though, make sure that it's legit. Good guideline to follow is "If it's too good to be true, it probably is." But that's a guideline, not a solid rule.

it says tt
10 threads in a course of 3 days.....
Achillies cho z in the beggining

Hasbro beys are also good
I lean towards the choice of Hell Salamander, and I see that I am not the only one)
try this site https://ever-wish.com
they are reliable, with low prices
(Mar. 01, 2021  2:46 PM)micksterfist Wrote:
try this site https://ever-wish.com
they are reliable, with low prices

ive been on ever wish before. practically everything is out of stock and the shipping is over 9000
(Mar. 01, 2021  3:27 PM)6Jupiter5 Wrote: Archer Hercules everyone.

it is a true god bey(super z gen)
$4.99 on ever-wish