wat would u want if there would be a new season

(May. 21, 2013  12:32 AM)ButterflyKnight Wrote: I was thinking if Beyblade series was aired in the same time as Precure in Japan, then they can make something that compete with the super-powerful-magical girls, like two characters as MCs. One is a blader and another is his beyblade (before a beybattle, a transformation sequence is shown)
Mahou Shoujo Beyblade?
...for some reason, the transformation scenes in the anime adaption of Powerpuff Girls comes to mind. Considering that the target audience is really 5-10 year old boys, I have a feeling magic girls will not be appearing in Beyblade anytime soon. That would be kind of cool though...I guess.
I think that tyson should come back as a kendo master who meditates to the seiryu sword and then sees dragoon and starts blading again. Then a star fragment should change his old dragoon. Then the basics after that like new blades, characters etc
i will want a beyblade series full of adventures with new characters with lots of information about how to coustomize and diffrent things and with plastic version of beys