yes
87.50%
no
12.50%
Total: 100% 8 vote(s)
does anyone live here that beyblades and is strong
lot of bladers in maryland idk bought waldorf
also theres already a thread for MD
This is for a team AJ. Anyway, I know *Billy* lives in Waldorf, but he is in a team already.
He is on my our team as a matter of fact. So, there is no point to a PM.
no i wasnt gonna try to ask him to join
ill join i use eagle i live in waldorf maryland
(Dec. 03, 2012  10:47 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: He is on my our team as a matter of fact. So, there is no point to a PM.

dude u spellt his name wrong its ginka
(Dec. 04, 2012  1:03 AM)speedy23 Wrote: ill join i use eagle i live in waldorf maryland
(Dec. 03, 2012  10:47 PM)*Ginga* Wrote: He is on my our team as a matter of fact. So, there is no point to a PM.

dude u spellt his name wrong its ginka

That Japaneese translated to english is Ginga I believe, Gingka is just his name respelled, both are correct. And I must say it is very warming to see so many bladers near my area especially since when I asked for tournaments in Silver Spring everyone said it was too far... Sorry to get off topic but you might want to think of actually name for the team just a thought XD
I am close to Waldorf md I am in Severn
(Jan. 07, 2018  3:27 PM)Hyper xeno Wrote: I am close to Waldorf md I am in Severn

The last post was in 2013. So, that's necro bumping I think.
Hey im from Fort Washington. I use hades kerbecs and would love a team to meet up with
The team has been dormant for 9 years. The thread has been dormant for 3. The date of the last post is in the upper right of a post. You need to start reading that before you post on threads.

Staff, close this thread.
-Mana- please close this thread