utah bladers

Bumping this back up top to show I'm serious about this. I really hope some other Utah bladers will drop in soon and see this.
Hey I kinda lost interest with the lack of support around here but I still wish we could organize something. Feel free to message me on Discord since I'm on there everyday.

(May. 09, 2020  5:33 AM)Obscuris Wrote: Bumping this back up top to show I'm serious about this. I really hope some other Utah bladers will drop in soon and see this.

Dalkeo#1468
The state of Utah has a lot of bladers but gets few tournaments.
Become an organizer then
Why not search for an existing Utah thread in the Beyblade Communities North America subforum? When you post in Beyblade general and say Utah has a lot of bladers, we don't believe you.

Become a WBO organizer if you want to have local WBO tournaments. Or accept the amount of local tournaments you already have.
(Apr. 29, 2021  5:03 PM)DeceasedCrab Wrote: Why not search for an existing Utah thread in the Beyblade Communities North America subforum? When you post in Beyblade general and say Utah has a lot of bladers, we don't believe you.

Become a WBO organizer if you want to have local WBO tournaments. Or accept the amount of local tournaments you already have.

The premise here is solid, but is slightly short sighted. From seeing how quickly product leaves shelves in stores, there absolutely is a lot of bladers in Utah. How many are interested in competitive play? And then, of that subset, how many even know this site exists? 

All of that to say that gauging interest based on a single thread on a single website won't even begin to cover what the actual demand is. I'm still toying with the idea of going through the process to becoming an organizer. There are a few things about WBO tournaments that are, possibly intentionally, prohibitive to doing that. IE.... Burst format must be in an approved TT stadium, participants must be registered on this site(this one I understand why the requirement, but it's a cultural roadblock here), etc...
Where do you guys buy your Beyblades? I can’t find any hasbro Beyblades anywhere online or offline. I really want storm Capricorn wedge tip and all.
Umm…just curious if I was to host a metal tournament would any of you show up?