ultra sun and moon thoughts

what are your guysis thoughts on ultra sun and moon
i got ultra moon great games but i hate trials
so trash!
I love the characters, the story is still pretty dang good (I like sun and moons better), and the post game is gold. 8.5/10
It is best and i have seen first legendry pokemon which has three evolution cosmog, cosmeum ,solagaleo or either lunala .and they are one of ultra beasts and z moves are too cool!
I hate Us and Um, S and M' competitive play did not las one single year
I think the games are pretty good! for me the fire trial was the hardest, the totem Marowak kept on destroying me team!
I really enjoyed the postgame. I thought it was a very nice celebration for long time PKMN fans.
@[Adarsh Abhinav], check out this thread!
I regret not getting pokemon ultra moon or sun, I'm in japan right now and I went to go watch the new pokemon movie and in that movie theater you could've gotten a Zeraora on wireless gift and a Lugia with the code I got, but sadly those 2 pokemon were only for ultra moon and sun and not for regular moon and sun, feels bad Unhappy(((
(Jul. 16, 2018  12:56 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: I regret not getting pokemon ultra moon or sun, I'm in japan right now and I went to go watch the new pokemon movie and in that movie theater you could've gotten a Zeraora on wireless gift and a Lugia with the code I got, but sadly those 2 pokemon were only for ultra moon and sun and not for regular moon and sun, feels bad :((((
You realise you are in Japan right? You can get one. 
Obviously, it's up to you. But Shirobani, how much does it cost in Japan? Any idea?
(Jul. 16, 2018  1:07 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  12:56 PM)Shirobani02 Wrote: I regret not getting pokemon ultra moon or sun, I'm in japan right now and I went to go watch the new pokemon movie and in that movie theater you could've gotten a Zeraora on wireless gift and a Lugia with the code I got, but sadly those 2 pokemon were only for ultra moon and sun and not for regular moon and sun, feels bad Unhappy(((
You realise you are in Japan right? You can get one. 
Obviously, it's up to you. But Shirobani, how much does it cost in Japan? Any idea?

My DS is from the US so its region locked and I cannot use any Japanese games, in japan the lowest I found ultra moon or sun for is about 45$
I am HEre GUYs-
Pokemon USUSM- MY thoughts-
gameplay- awesome
toughness- as much as x or emarald
characters- awesome- GRaphical-
Rival- No use- Hau won't do anything
overall- 8.75 out of 10 from me

thanks @[Suhasini] For tagging me
(Jul. 16, 2018  2:25 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I am HEre GUYs-
gameplay- awesome
overall- 78.75 out of 10 from me

No problem! And, 78.75 out of 10 Pinching_eyes.
This is that good?  And, does the game lag in between? I used to face this problem with Sun and Moon, during the starting days, but now it's okay.
But, does Ultra Sun and moon lag?
(Jul. 16, 2018  2:28 PM)Suhasini Wrote:
(Jul. 16, 2018  2:25 PM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote: I am HEre GUYs-
gameplay- awesome
overall- 78.75 out of 10 from me

No problem! And, 78.75 out of 10 >_<.
This is that good?  And, does the game lag in between? I used to face this problem with Sun and Moon, during the starting days, but now it's okay.
But, does Ultra Sun and moon lag?

Sorry of that- TYPO it's 8.75

I haven't seen any lags lately
Just caught a shiny lycanroc in ultra sun.yay!

Hey adarsh Abhinav,u play Pokémon ultra sun on mobile right?how does it run?does it lag?what are the system requirements to play a game normally?
(Feb. 17, 2019  1:58 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Just caught a shiny lycanroc in ultra sun.yay!

Hey adarsh Abhinav,u play Pokémon ultra sun on mobile right?how does it run?does it lag?what are the system requirements to play a game normally?

Hehe, I prefer PC, Mobile was just for Testing. I like my Touch Screen PC. It runs on 20-24 FPS on Phone(newer ones)
(Feb. 17, 2019  9:34 AM)Adarsh Abhinav Wrote:
(Feb. 17, 2019  1:58 AM)Megacharizardx Wrote: Just caught a shiny lycanroc in ultra sun.yay!

Hehe, I prefer PC, Mobile was just for Testing. I like my Touch Screen PC. It runs on 20-24 FPS on Phone(newer ones)

Thanks A2.
20 Fps on Android is great! 

I thought a 3ds emulator for Android was impossible at one point of time...